I never usually beg but im in real need of just 10$ for some food please if ur generous enouhh heres my paypal any...

I never usually beg but im in real need of just 10$ for some food please if ur generous enouhh heres my paypal any amount would be fine just done on my luck and havent ate in 2 days

[email protected]

Ill post some oc

Prove it lets see your fridge

Please

Everything in here is way over the expiration date so cant eat any of it

Bump with moar oc

I would help you out but I don't use PayPal sorry user

who is in the oc?

Youre not despersre enough if you havent eaten spoonfulls of mayo

Shut up bitch. You have a bed and a roof over head. Spread those cheeks now!

Get a job?

post moar
also i dont get paid til friday so i can not help out today

it's a sell or freeze by data doesn't mean the food is bad...spoiled people wasting good food

I'll get you pizza if this girl can make me cum. Just need more ass pics

What do you think other anons should I buy this poorfag a pizza

Bump with moar oc

buy him a pizza with pineapple

Not until we see some pussy

Agreed if the smell is ok and no mold it's good to go… you got like 5-10 meals in there

learntobebroke.jpg

yeah he seems legit, just a gut feeling

This. I lived off dumpster diving alone for about a year. Expiration dates are a suggestion, buck up and deal with it.

Cant post anymore sorry she would be furious but heres a stripper i fucked

Sell your phone/laptop to feed yourself. If you are accessing Cred Forums via a public PC like an internet café then you shouldn't have wasted your money on that PC

Otherwise starve you cunt

post more or you really don't want the pizza or money

Alright I'll buy you a pizza what's your info

Please im just really hungry

No.

>On internet which requires monies
>Posting pics of ex's from CELL PHONE
>Gets pussy
>Has fridge with food in it not expired since not thrown away yet.

Yeah you're broke alrighty

U can kik me at nujabes_xx

like i have ten bucks to give your broke ass.
where do you live user?
go to the grocery store ,and fucking steal, theyrs always an aseil with no cams , if your paranoid rip off the bar code dont steal anything over 10$, if the alarm does go off just fucking run , theyr not gunna bother chasing some hungry kid.

I'll think about it I'll get back to you in 5-7 business days

>never usually beg
Lies.
Get a job. Sell whatever you are accessing Cred Forums with, wigger.

OP post your address, will send you a pizza ...

Heres my current gf comeon please

OC sock puppet. If there's food in the fridge, gtfo.

I would, but considering you're most definitely lying and there are others in far worse situations, I think I'll keep my money

>stripper I fucked
Another lie.

doesn't add up

You will have to eat a cat,dog,squirel. You niggers know how to hunt.

Pawn your phone you cheap cunt

Dude im serious i havent ate in 2 days and my granddad who is eldery ans bed ridden only been eating peanut butter sandwhiches

Ask her, asshole.

Looks a lot like Jhonni Blaze faggot. A little too much.

This is such bullshit no one buy this little cunt anything

I just told you, give the address, I will send you a pizza.
If you don't do it, then you gonna have to starve.

Post a pic of yourself you underage faggot.

Can u kik or text me i just dont wanna give out my address u can even email me at above email and ill never ask my exs or girls i talk to for money for food

I don't trust paypal. I'll send you money if you post your address.

Dude sorry i cant

maybe USA isn't a good country.....

OP, send you an e-mail.

Please respond fast, I am in a hurry

Im literally straving can anyone spare any amount

Well then I guess you don't need money.

I didnt get a email yet

those little soviet ones should be on american tanks

go dumpster diving if you're so hungry,you fucking bitch cunt. don't act so entitled.people don't need to get you shit. you get it yourself.fucking cunt

Dood, just eat a jar of expired mayonnaise. Don't be a puss.

Send me your address here:

[email protected]

Dude im just down on my luck this time around

> (You)
>I didnt get a email yet

OP I am waiting!

You want a pizza or not?!

[email protected]

Selll that ring, sell the jacket, sell your iphone and buy something to eat u priviledge cunt. Go get a job.

Dude hunger is only mental I've gone up to 23 days on only clear liquids and was fine

If you can't deal with it don't be broke

and this is why our world is so greedy and fucked. no one wants to help our own race. no one shares shit. you're all just greedy fucks. fuck you, just because you went through a hard time and no one helped you out, doesn't mean you need to act like a piece of shit."fucking cunt"

FUCK YOU I SAID GO OUTSIDE.HOMELESS PEOPLE DO IT TOO AND THEY LIVIN NIGGA

I always help put homeless and less fortunate im just down on my luck with bills and rent and have nothing left over for food sorry

5 Minutes OP ...

[email protected]

If you don't send me an e-mail, I am gone

no bitch.people who are really hungry don't come begging on fucking Cred Forums,you CUNT. they go fucking outside and do something about it. there's enough people in the world who are truely hungry and miserable and they don't come here complaining. they go and do shit to survive or fucking die. grow a pair of balls and go through some hardship once in your life. shit doesn't need to be handed to you. nobody owes you nothing.

And you're the reason the economy is shit and we have millions who rather get bread crumbs from wellfare instead of working for what they have. Let them struggle for what they want. Hunger is a good motivator to get a job.

That's how the world works sometimes.

3 Minutes left ...

Are you even hungry!?

I tried going outside but no one would give me shit. Here's my number if someone will Venmo me or at least help +305) 901-8836

This

Look OP do you want money or not? Post you address within the next 5 mins or I'm out. I've got class in 15 mins.

This guy is ignoring every post for free pizza and keeps asking for money. Obviously to fuel his drug habit

OP, WTF is wrong with you?

I am the only one helping - and you don't even realize or don't even answer me?!

This dude is not hungry!

What part of address don't you understand?

Go to a shelter. There's a bunch of em for lazy fucks like you who dont work. They could even feed you and let you sleep there.

The are ay least 5 folks on here who would help out...but not for drugs. Later nig.

OP is a fucking complaining rat either way. he didn't respond to people saying how they survived on dumpster diving and shit like that.he has food in his fridge and fucking internet,a phone or some shit on top of that. "shit guys,i haven't eaten in 2 days guys ughh". fucking hell. entitled bitch. i told him to go outside.what do you get for an answer "i tried,tried.now gimme sum fukken moneh". this fucking cunt.

I know people who were in far worse situations than you and got out of their ditch. Go dumpster diving while you work towards getting a job/loan.

OF COURSE HE'S NOT HE'S JUST A BEGGING FUCKING LIAR

shit i could use help paying my phone bill i deliver not op here btw

Irene?

Dude they want my addrwss i cant give that out without proof

They don't come here complaining because they don't have access to social media. lol. It's just fucking sad that people like you are so fucking high on your horse you won't even budge to give a helping hand. People like you are nothing but full of hate, there's not an inch of love in you. Thus why this world is just full of cunts like you. "OH WELL I WENT THROUGH A TIME BY MYSELF DUMPSTER DIVING BOO HOO YOU MUST SUFFER THAT TOO SO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL :'(" get the fuck over yourself kid. I've been through a lot of shit in my life and I am damn fucking willing to help anyone out. I would NEVER let anyone go through any kind of bullshit. Stop fucking being a negative whiny bitch and make a fucking difference to society you helpless entitled CUNT.

Lol, black girlfriend, nigger detected. Don't give money to nigers.

I'll get you 3 boxes of pizza, but I need your address now. 9 mins left before I get off Cred Forums.

Go suck dicks for money you fucking lying druggie

OP, I got your E-Mail, wrote you back.
Just send me your fucking address, also why are you not responding to any e-mails?

One fukcing time in my life I want to help someone ...

I am not here to chat with you, just send me your address...
I will order a pizza.

Also tell me what kind of pizza you want.

Bump

Obviously he's not gonna give his address on Cred Forums of all places. He's not a fucking retard. He knows what goes down in Cred Forums nigga, fuck outta here. just pay through paypal if you ACTUALLY want to help him out

Dude i didnt get an email the only email i got is from greg

you sound like an emo complaining piece of shit that always sees the fault in other people. just people people don't want to help every lying fucking faggot on this planet that goes through some "hardship"(which it isn't), you stamp them off as loveless cruel bastards. you know what,fuck you. you can suck a fat one. there's people who really need help on this planet and then there's fucking OP. i hope you both eat shit and die.

fuck op help me pay my phone bill its only 35 bucks and it would help me ot greatly i dont even need the money in my hand

OP hurry up!! I'm willing to send you pizza but not money. Hurry up before I lose interest.

This. Also sick of seeing heartless assholes in this world. Everyone makes it an issue when it comes to people asking for help. This world is messed up as it is, don't make it worse by being part of it.

if you want some money do some work.

so what are you willing to do for 15 bucks?

I am not Greg.

My E-Mail is [email protected]

and you wrote me this:
heyy its me

Just send me your Address, this is the last message I am writing.
Aftger 5 minutes I am gone.

I got your first e-mail, so will I get the next one.

Send me your address, last chance.

cringe "you can suck a fat one" get off the internet little boy

Start stripping. You'll do well.

If OP will not respond, then I will buy you a pizza.

Just send me your address to [email protected]

kill yourself faggot

Op, learn to suck a dick. Suck D, get paid, don't be a jobless nigger.

wow cringy.so super cringe.wow.oh no get off the internet.wow!

i'll kill us both,you rancid fuck

Thanks guys a grateful user delivered ill pay u back if ur readin this i swear also heres my doggo

You are a f ass

I waited here like 20 minutes and this is your excuse?

LMFAO jesus christ you're cringy as fuck and super upset, go chill bro didn't mean to push your buttons that hard lel

proof

Oh shit guys.... this is like a homeless man asking for money, but on the Internet. I guess we are in the future

lel cringy as fuck im so super mad butthurt. it's not like it's you who got upset over my oppinion in the first place,you shitcunt. you were so calm and collected,wow.

And now he left to buy drugs, who is the user that gave him money?

That is the dumbest idea ever, why would he give you his address?

you are a serial killer aint'u

Im actually buying food for me and my granddad so shut the fuck up u faggot

meth addicts gon do what they have to. people are naive as shit

Dude, why would he go through all this bs for just 10 bucks? Has to be something legit there.

Cred Forums is cold blooded. I'm sending this guy $5 because, I'm nice and i've worked a full day then paid rent then begged outside a mcdonalds for a dollar or a burger and after an hour some mexican who spoke little to no english bought me 2 $1 cheeseburgers

ill help you out probably. fine if you cant post any more of her, post some of you :]

I guess i did something wrong cuz it says i need to fix some spelling or something

[email protected]

>I never usually beg but im in real need of just 10$ for some food please if ur generous enouhh heres my paypal any amount would be fine just done on my luck and havent ate in 2 days
>
>[email protected]
>
>Ill post some oc
Wow OP cant even be a good liar. Should have cleaned out your fridge before taking pic.
Tell yah what user. If you take a shit inside of your fridge and rub it in reaaaal good i will give you 50$ on paypal. Think im joking??
Try me.

dude ill do that and sharpie in pooper for 35 bucks to keep my phone on for the next month gotta have a phone to keep a job ya know what i mean

Deal.

Merp =/

No thanks some grateful user already gave me some money to eat

I need timestamped pics though.

Try using the desktop website

85$? Cmon you know you want it.

S isnt capital idk if that matters

ok drinking hot sauce to make myself shit looking for sharpie if i cant find one ill do a vape juice bottle in pooper

You are fucking retarded and dont deserve food.

You have a pc, you have internet, a phone, sell it for food.

You entitled fucking nigger.

I'd help if you weren't a nigger with a ghetto dog begging for a handout, shit if I happened to see you in line at the grocery with some pampers, generic mac n cheese, and a job application I'd fill your cart with food.

Grateful? You fucking moron. Generous would be the word. Generous and gullible.

why are u guys so mad? try being generous for once and it will come around and help u out later in life im just begging for food i never ever begged for anything in my life i haave way to much pride but this time i lost my pride and had to do it for my granddad to eat and myself

This made me lol

Get her ass in the streets and sell it

Some people are actually generous without being gullible because they have a heart. An asshole shouldn't judge people for wanting to help.

People who feed the fucking stray cats are the reason my neighborhood has stray cats.

>sell only means of acquiring a job

You have never actually been broke.

I used to dumpster dive for cans and bottles to recycle just to buy eggs which were cheap af. Did this for like a month and my cholesterol shot through the roof. Went to the dr. Mom got scolded for not taking care of my health, but she tried her best with what we did. I was given medicine and told to exercise to lower it at age 15. You have no excuse to not do what i did except you just want a hand out. Shi t i would he neck deep in the dumpster find some cans and bottles that had piss in them and cigarette buds in them which stank like crusty ass.

Because you're a lying sack of shit. "Oh i have a dick up my ass, so I cant work to buy some food for my grandpapi and I. I can easily take out a small loan of a million dollars but I'd rather take the easy way out and beg for money." Eat ass OP.

Comparing stary cats to a himan being. Yep, you're a piece of shit. Hope no one has to depend on someone like you or I don't think they would make it.

Eat some peanut butter sandwhiches then.

I agree 100%. I have lived on streets for 5 years in Las Vegas. Had rough time.

I learned to eat from trash. Sometimes I'd eat drunkards' vomit if they had pieces of food in the puke.

The thing is, some people really are just looking for handouts. This guy has a roof over his head, modern appliances, an internet plan. He's begging on an anonymous image board, yet he claims he threw away his pride. I'm sorry, but that... Just no.

> Ran out of food today
> Siblings can't eat
> Mom sells her wedding ring
> Mom sells her laptop
> Dad pawns his guns

Do you see a pattern?

Moar of my doggo

It's not the animals I'm comparing you moron, it's the consequences. If you keep giving lazy people money, they will never find the motivation to earn any for themselves. I raised my kids to earn their way and they are both grown and supporting themselves, because that is how it's supposed to go. Stop feeding the fucking strays and they'll hunt for themselves.

I don't mind helping people out but this faggot didn't post a single pic with proof of him and his grandad struggling to get some food.

damn OP, I'm going without food for a couple of days because I just spent my last bucks on food for my doggos.

hongry is just a sensation, like being tired or cold. no one ever died of feeling hungry.

No leash, collar, license, or tags. Yep, you're a nigger.

He didn't even post proof of a granddad at all.

Don't shit me right now. Is that your dog OP?

Well, people aren't the same and experiences vary from person to person.

Yes

> ill never ask my exs or girls i talk to for money for food
That's cause you're a beta faggot
Grow a set, be a fucking pimp, and tell that hoe she's taking you out for lunch, and make sure she thanks you for your company!
/thread/

Be like the Chiners and eat the dog

If your too pussy to do that trap a squirrel, rabbit, or something. If there's water nearby go fishing. Just get off your lazy ass and provide for yourself and your family you waste of oxygen and space