Albertsons is racist af

Albertsons is racist af
> be me
> go to upperclass city to bum some food off a friend i know who opened a restaurant
> done eating
> walkfast2thedoordontoffer2pay.gif
> walk to albertsons, gonna buy me sumthing cheap to eat for tomorrow
> looking at sandwiches find pic related
> tfw the fried chicken is the only thing labeled this way
I was so offended
I literally just bought only 1 two piece with my ebt card and left

Other urls found in this thread:

firstquarterfinance.com/does-subway-take-ebt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof

fucking nignog is you 4real?
>posting on Cred Forums
>claims he's offended

It's called knowing your clientele, you dumb buck

You do realize that albertson's can determine the method things are paid for using data right?

If information analysts notice that fried chicken is being bought and paid for by a majority of food stamps then they can label it that without ever having to know the ethnicity of the paying customer.

I know you aren't this stupid and probably made this thread to have a laugh but you're a dumb fuck nigger. (even though you're probably a white male)

Who cares?

The reason? The other prepared foods are complete meals. The chicken gets an exemption under WIC/food stamps because it's a singular food item with nothing else (no bread, veggies, etc). If you look for rotisserie chicken it also qualifies for food stamps.

As for being racist, fuck off. Asians, whites, Mexicans, blacks, and Native Americans all are on food stamps.

That you think the only thing in the deli case that has a food stamp sticker on it is fried chicken speaks far more to your racism than it does to Albertson's.

Now, put it next to the pork cracklings, grape soda, and pickled okra as a display and you have a case, but in this one, you are, indeed, an overreacting faggot of an OP.

Or a troll.

Either way, you're still a faggot.

You do realize that this is a troll thread, right?

If information analysts notice that the last sentence of the OP was "I literally just brought only 1 two piece with my ebt card and left" they can label this thread as a troll thread without ever having to know the autism level of the OP.

I know you aren't this stupid and probably made this reply to have a laugh but you're a dumb fuck nigger faggot. (even though you're probably a white male)

Because it takes a bunch of analysts and data crunchers to determine that niggers are going to buy fried chicken with ebt cards
> kys u white guilt cuck

You were only acting like a fucking retard. good job.

That's not relevant to the point I was trying to make. The idea is that if one were to accuse a grocery store of being racist, they would easily pull up the statistics to show that fried chicken is mostly purchased by nigger fare without necessarily pointing to race.

Hi /r/Cred Forums!

> Clearly Op is trolling
> Being this stupid and oblivious

>defending the OP

You're either a bigger dumb fuck than OP or a tremendous faggot.

You lose by default.

>most prepared food
>"hot food"
>cannot be purchased with food stamps
>they are letting you know what their delicatessen accepts EBT
>you're a faggot
>kill yourself
>have a great day

Terrible b8
Not even angry
Gtfo fake nigger

Rascist how u fucking leech?

On a side note whoever gave abdule the sticker roll just fucked up. Litteraly only condoms and other section 8 shit labeled that way if it was me.

Even liquor stores sneak it in now

this is the second time you've posted this that I've seen, fuckk off troll.

Kek. Nigger

Le oldfag spotted

He said Albertsons not sav-a-lot. White nerd trying to look like a nigger

The Deli makes the fried chicken, sells it out of the hotboxes. They take the left-over chicken and package it, sell it for cheaper.

Because it's no longer hot food, it's considered eligible for food stamps.

It's similar to the way you can't buy a pizza at 711 on foodstamps unless it's uncooked.

For real. These faggots don't know how food stamps work

Apenomics 101

Probably a troll, but this is how noggers think- if they can be offended by the action of a person, they conclude it is due ro racism.

I dont know how they work because i dont axe daddy govment to buy me food, i work for a living

you should start a thread when you leave your basement for the first time it'll be fascinating

>i work for a living
>chef at wendy's, $10.75/hour

chikun is love, chikun is life!

I'm white. Fuck me for needing help, right?

Better than
> ebt recipient
> 0.00 hr

Hey man, without white trash like yourself to compare to, i wouldn't look so dazzling white. Good work, loser. Take an extra hit of meth, you've earned it.

Boo hoo! I'm offended. OP is a faggot.

Domino's, subway and jack in the box will accept ebt for prepared foods (you gotta ask as some dont).

a lot of smaller stores will code your buy as an uncooked item (pizza for example)

firstquarterfinance.com/does-subway-take-ebt/

There are many more that will accept ebt for prepared foods, you gotta ask.

And for all the cynicals out there, its not like domino's is going to give you an uncooked pizza