What is a cheap,effective, painless way to commit suicide

What is a cheap,effective, painless way to commit suicide.

Pic not telated?

bleach tastes nice

Train

helium

No bleach.

Light up some charcoal briquets outdoors, wait for them to get going, bring them into a bathroom, towel under the door, light a little barbecue/hibachi full of charcoal briquets.

Cancel Christmas.

Then there's a pistol round through the back of your mouth blowing out your spinal column where it meets your brain, take out the reptilian core brain, the monkey brain and the human brain all at once.

Why do you want to off yourself, little fella? Something got you down you need to talk about?

Op here

Been contemplating it for awhile now. The time feels right.

It is 100% effective?

bleach hurts alot you giant faggot..the man said '' painless ''

i wouldnt know, never tried it

hang it's quick and painless

my uncle tried to suck my dick..and i wouldnt let him .so now he s black mailing me with some pics he has of me dressed as sailor moon blowing some truckers at a truck stop gloryhole inidaho

Magnesium sulphate.

Make a saturated solution, take it intravenous. Cheapest, painless

Unless you fuck up then you're hanging and being choked

heroin overdose ..you go out high as fuck..why not? but i myself prefer old age

Dont kys just run away and find a new life get a new job a new phone a new house new everything

If you want 100% effective you need a shotgun or jump from at least 12 floor. There are several ways an exit bag can go wrong and damage your brain

Nerve gas.

Choke on a bag of dicks

Guess that's gotta happen to somebody

>not posting these pics

Care to post the pics?

You really should have opened with this.

Maybe suicide IS the best route.

>painless

Hrm. Quick and effective would be shotgun to head. Wouldn't try noose or meds or bleach. Most of those attempts don't work properly and turn you into a vegetable.

Too small a caliber and you bleed out btw.

Post the photos! Sounds ideal for what Cred Forums has turned in to...

>need more input

Get on your fucking bike and buy a tent and just travel, forget society and feeling the need to have a goal or a target.

Heroin overdose. Or a combo of any opiates and benzos

I'm not sure if it's painless, but personally I'd do a flip from a bridge into water.

Please don't kill yourself friend.

Hang in there man. Dont quit yet. Things will get better...

> Hang in there
> Hang

Don't suicide, ain't nothing worth that. There is no afterlife. You're not going anywhere better. It is better to exist in squalor and pain than to not exist at all.

Dont kill yourself ma boi, just not worth it.