What would you do to her Cred Forums?

What would you do to her Cred Forums?

>704851531

Go down on her

hahahahha

abort it, it's never too late

I would blow a load of chromosomes on her face

Avoid her. Probably stare at other girls for too long in a pervy way so it could spark a bit of her instinctive jealousy. Even if the female closest to her isn't all attractive.

Paint her like one of my french fries

Take back a chromosome

Assuming she got herself to look like that out of choice, good for her. I hope she finds someone. (Not all downs people lack too much intelligence, she is probably one of them)

If someone made her look like that, wtf.

This is a model user.

you spelled mongol wrong

This guy gets it

>
Post noods. I need to see what a tard pussy looks like. I can only guess based on OP's Mom.

ask her what she is down for.

Teach her how to bag groceries so she can be gainfully employed and less of a burden on society.

maker her eat all the chromosomes

Walk her down to the bus stop in the morning so she can catch the short bus to school

I'd go down on her :I

euthanize.

I would pee in her butthole

Plant her in my garden along with the other vegetables.

more now

Put her in a kimono and tell everyone she's asian

I'd remove some chromosomes

top kek

Put on some music... I'm sure she'd love to listen to some Syndrome of a Down

Turn 360° and walk away

>firstly I'd remove crayons from her vag and ass and nose
Then when crayola free put my pee pee in her holyest of holes while gently wipeing her chin

>yaaay
Them leggings get me so exited

Make a snuff film starring her. Fill all of her holes with semen. Use her as a cum dumpster and then kill her. Stab her and fuck the wounds. Don't allow her genetic material to replicate into more downys.

Shit son

Don't judge me.

Kek

Nothin like the old bag over the head trick, cant deny what looks to be a fine ass, even if its attached to a face like that.

Wonder where that smell was coming from...

fix her chromosomes

But can you imagine the noises it would make while pounding it? You'd have to add a ball gag to the bag.