Watch lastShadowgg; youtube.com/user/lastshadow9

>get good
>league of legends

pick one

By playing dota

tried that once

didnt feel as good as 1v5 yas penta

learn how shit you actually are
not just acting like im bronze so im bad instead you should belike im bronze and im bad because of this this and this as well as ............................................................

what rank are you? maining one champ and wards, while being helpful in chat to your team is what i do

particularly the chat part. they tilt so hard and you gotta talk them out of it

It's Actually 'Git God.'

lurk moar

Patience.

easy just start to play a good game.

Why would you get good at garbage? Get something better.

Pick this guy

Exactly this.

Also, if you're a jungler then I suggest looking on op.gg and finding the enemy laner that hasn't been doing so hot the last few games, and camping the shit out of that lane. They'll begin the blame game with their jungle, team morale will plummet, and BAM! Instant 4v5.

how can slamming your face on your keyboard feel good in any way

Green is good

play more promode
www.playmorepromode.org
youtube.com/watch?v=q76UNcuKSVY

play overwatch

By playing a non shit tier game

break down problem areas and list them in order of importance

mobility
sustain
damage

if sonething happens ask yourself, was my positioning off? did I fall behind in the mobility game? Kiting is probably the most powerful skill in the game.

If that wasnt the problem, which I doubt, you want to consider whether or not you can handle a fight out of position with this guy. This is what other players might call "playing safe/passive". You move in an. out well enough and look to see if you can even stay in the fight long enough for your movements to be of significanti mportance to your opponent. An ad with two levels on an opponent doesnt even need a good item to kill easily. All it takes then is better positioning and sustain, the champs ability to persist in the fight as a challenge/obstacle so that you can ultimately hold the lane.

Damage is damage. If youre in there with a tank and have great mobility and sustain but cant kill a champ you've been chasing for the length of a lane? Get some more PURE damage. The earlier you get it, the better it seems to scale your damage output so keep that in mind.

Also, don't forget to have runes for both ap damage and ad damage. The scale on them is such a big deal when youre adding 20+ points of damage to your character, it comes out to like 1/3 core damage on top and thats not even considering the other masteries and passive effects.

HOTS is objectively better

>LoL
hahahahahaahah

play rs and get all 99s

how so? ive been thinking about it

not getting good but climbing

play only/mostly ranked
don't speak in chat EVER unless sucking d (gj boi) or it's important (gank here next or something like that)
play champions that carry and fit your play style and don't play every role
as you're playing champions that carry, steal every kill (expection to ad carry in high silver and up)
watch ocasionally streamers that explain shit in particular the ones that play your champion (unless you already know a lot about the game)

forgot but also don't forget objectives, they're sometimes a lot more important than kills as they give confidence (and gold) to your team

Practice and try new champs

>cs
>map awareness
>objective control
>know your champion
>know your enemy

play this guy

By stop trying and just have fun.

Or be a dick. A massive asshole.

I do ranked often, gonna be diamond by next season.

If I'm last to pick I get support. My favorite supports are:

Poppy
Darius
Illiolloi? Tentacle woman.
Malphite
Teemo

Let them dodge, or let them panic, if their smart they check my win ratio.

Then the rage kicks in when by 3 minutes my ADC has 3 kills.

And if I'm in a series I go serious,

Corporate mundo- skin required for support
Leona
Soraka

And if I know we are gonna lose. No matter what.

I try a random hero as support to see if it works.

Occasionally I agree with my team to have a fake "fight" in all chat full caps only.

Usually it distracts the enemy. Or as least makes them forget to watch that backdooring asshole

Uninstall that cancer and be good forever

You get good by not playing that cancer anymore. Even a basement dweller can find more productive and fulfilling things to do than try and find value in this pile of shit game.