does it work?

Stockholm?

Yes

Seriously, try it dude.

new reaction face thank you

multiple armies already adopted this technique

the bag even says Ralph's

top kik

>Same joke user made last night when I posted it.

I'll give you $7000 for that can of oil

isn't he hispanic?

>more than one person makes the same observation
who'd ov thunk eet?

How the fuck do I know what religion he is?

youtube.com/watch?v=NL6CDFn2i3I

>posts ifunny image addressing another user's ifunny image

Look mate just chill, I got it from Cred Forums! I swear.

Boko Haram not america. you can tell because american women are obese

damn nature

Powerful Fred Dibnah.

Nietzsche isn't the one who said this.

That won't work, I'm british.

lel

that story is sad

Sad story behind this picture

This image give me cancer

MODS!!!!!!!

>I thought it was pretty funny.
>Stupid Mexicans.
Since 1984 the volcano had increased its activity with fumaroles, deposition of sulfur on the summit, and phreatic eruptions. The previously eruption was in 1845, 140 years before, and the nearby residents weren’t afraid of the volcano. In September 1985 the Colombian government published a hazard map in an attempt to prevent the nearby population around the “Nevado del Ruiz” of the imminent danger. Finally, on November 13, 1985 the volcano erupted.
The event started at 3 P.M. with black ash columns. The geological department (Ingeominas) ruled the evacuation of the area, and an emergency committee of the civil defense and the Red Cross insisted with the evacuation orders at 7 P.M. Apparently, that day was heavily raining in Armero, and an electrical failure prevented the local authorities to receive the emergency message. The population was unaware of the risk they were facing staying at home and the residents were informed the ash column was nothing to worry about. At 9:09 P.M the volcano exploded and threw 35 million metric tons of material including magma.

That girl is dead.

And those... could be dead too. I'm not sure.

I just saved this image and I don't know why?
Might use it in a PS i guess.

Dick Butt!

>so funny
After a lahar demolished her home, Sánchez became pinned beneath the debris of her house, where she remained trapped in water for three days. Her plight was documented as she descended from calmness into agony. Her courage and dignity touched journalists and relief workers, who put great efforts into comforting her. After 60 hours of struggling, she died, likely as a result of either gangrene or hypothermia. Her death highlighted the failure of officials to respond correctly to the threat of the volcano, contrasted with the efforts of volunteer rescue workers to reach and treat trapped victims, despite inadequate supplies and equipment.

Sánchez became internationally famous through a photograph of her taken by the photojournalist Frank Fournier shortly before she died. When published worldwide it generated considerable controversy; it was later designated the World Press Photo of the Year for 1986. Sánchez has remained a lasting figure in popular culture, remembered through music, literature, and commemorative articles.

sauce?

FFS, I had to save this 1 too, stop it!

>I thought it was pretty funny.
>Stupid Mexicans.
Japan Airlines Flight 123 (日本航空123便 Nihonkōkū 123 Bin?) was a scheduled domestic Japan Airlines passenger flight from Tokyo's Haneda Airport to Osaka International Airport, Japan. On Monday, August 12, 1985, a Boeing 747SR operating this route suffered an explosive decompression 12 minutes into the flight and, 32 minutes later, crashed into two ridges of Mount Takamagahara in Ueno, Gunma Prefecture, 100 kilometres (62 miles) from Tokyo. The crash site was on Osutaka Ridge (御巣鷹の尾根 Osutaka-no-One?), near Mount Osutaka. All 15 crew members and 505 of the 509 passengers on board died. The death toll was exacerbated by delays in the rescue operation.
The explosive decompression was caused by a faulty repair performed after a tailstrike incident during a landing seven years earlier. A doubler plate on the rear bulkhead of the plane was improperly repaired, compromising the plane's airworthiness. Cabin pressurization continued to expand and contract the improperly repaired bulkhead until the day of the accident, when the faulty repair finally failed, causing the explosive decompression that ripped off a large portion of the tail and caused the loss of hydraulic controls to the entire plane.

I work at a bank. Sadly, this doesn't work

Captain Jack Sparrow?

MODS!!!!!

FINAL 20 IMAGES

is that a real person?

Yes

how is she not freeze?

real or statue?

Clearing my roll

because Vladimir, my friend, ice don't not freezer in the very same second it skin touches.

This was an art installation, correct?

Yes it does, I've been doing it for years.

Cuz she was lying just for few second for the photo

Marine here. Can confirm

it looks like someone threw a doll in the snow

Not sure, got it from one of this threads

sauce

I would actually kek if I got banned for posting sinks.
Mods are fags nowadays.

A serbian shit? IDK.

Omegle.

Bringing people together since the forties.

Aaah radioactivity at its finest.

fuck lost