Is it wrong to want to see my girlfriend, having sex with others?

Is it wrong to want to see my girlfriend, having sex with others?
or have with her a threesome mmf

girlfriend pic

In all fairness I want to see her have sex with people who are not you.

nothing's wrong if there's consent

I want to see your girlfriend having sex with others too, it's not wrong

ok
she was asleep

CUCK!

▲ ▲

You are a cuck, and 3somes are over-rated. I had one with my ex-gf and her best friend. My ex insisted she was fine with it, but broke up with me a month after the threesome. She said she couldn't trust me anymore after seeing me fuck another woman.

Where are you from OP?

me and a buddy banged his girlfriend together one night after the bar, was sweet, would do her again

Women.

Im exactly same bro.!!! Would be mega hot to see her getting used!

sorry
mexico
wow

gf loves anal

I did and I enjoy it

shes got a sweet ass, send me some pics, i'll print them out, nut on them and take pics for ya

yes, of course it is

here

As long as you share and she shares it's all good. If you just watch her fuck dudes that's sad for you.

Gross, pop that acne

Is that a mop over her left tit?

Women are all insecure sluts. I'm and have also had a drunken mmf with a roommate's GF. We started casually fucking behind my roommates's back after the MMF. Now she keeps wanting me to be in relationship with her and leave my current qt3.14 GF for her. Obviously, the slut won't leave my roommate until she finds another man to trade up.

Any feet?

ask her pls what does she think about a threesome?

also more pls sir

With that I can drugging?

she got angry

Post tits :)

then ask her just getting fucked by other while you see them

good more pls

If you manage to convice her, I can fuck her whenever you want. Where in México?

more?

more like this

yes, monterrey

before anal

Yo

Who's waitin?

este video ya lo había visto, no tienes nuevos?

no amigo

Iv had a threesome with wife and her friend was amazing also was amazing when I had a threesome with my best friend and another one with our DJ for our wedding that was so hott

Two guys 1 girl?

Iv done both 2 girls one guy and 2 guys one girl

Never done 3some
It is worth it?

I enjoyed it nothing more exciting then watching your girl get railed while she chokes on your cock and when I fucked her friend it was hott my dick being in her while my wife encouraged me to fuck her good while she made out with her and played with her

I have the same fantasy with mine. Would be so hot to see her get fucked and creampied by me and some guy's.
We talked about it and are it's definitely a possibility at a later date.
Pic related.