Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
bigstory.ap.org/article/e80b356a03204fff8b260618cb458017/clinton-campaign-raced-through-50-million-last-month
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH3Yz2IlUM
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/
worldnewspolitics.com/2016/09/21/wikileaks-drops-bombshell-bill-oreilly-megan-kelly-clinton-operatives-trump-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/liberal-blogger-worked-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-aide/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
lovchan,site
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i7LWJaBFIFw
youtube.com/watch?v=rbMXsVoOSKs
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=p_LSPLguAtM
youtube.com/watch?v=zTdN6yU3SWE
youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtube.com/watch?v=fiiz8aa98Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=hUYFVMCvjtc
youtube.com/watch?v=29WfSGSqehs
youtube.com/watch?v=zXXy4bvCHFE
youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E
youtube.com/watch?v=sdRhnAA6Glg
youtube.com/watch?v=5dJ10x9ck_4
youtube.com/watch?v=kZqtI-iS1LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she loses I'm going to remove my brain from my skull and have intercourse with it.

>Daily reminder that I am being paid minimum wage to shitpost in a desperate attempt to make a lying, untrustworthy and ultimately unelectable cunt look palatable

Are you having buttsex with Peter Theil?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Is that you, stonetear?

Shouldn't be shitposting when you're under investigation, dude

Dubs and there is a massive bloody chimpout when trump wins

Only ones who may chimp out are the no habla ingleses

Black people won't give a shit

I fucking WISH Hilldawg would pay me to shill for her. Hear that Clinton campaign? I'm available! Trump campaign too! Idgaf. Pay me. I'll post all day about how Hillary is the best ever... or Trump.

Are you having buttsex with Tim Kaine? We already know his wife ducks him, only one more step and he's a sissy faggot

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

What I see in the codes is the near death of a world leader, played out as a real death with a formal funeral, when he really just suffers a near death experience because something wounds him and puts him close to death. He literally just goes away and then comes back later as the Antichrist. He is taken to the space station or somewhere in space off the earth. It may look like a real death, but he is not dead, he is just in a coma.

See how Hillary has been playing the sickness role, the time is upon us. Hillary is the Antichrist.

I hear they pay for shit. That big fucking retard who is on register at KFC makes more an hour

All hail the lovely Madam President

>isnt she lovely....

>Isn't she wonderful

We are only 5 days away....

What a busy fucking night that'll be for me....

Monday Night Raw....

Monday Night Football....

Monday Night Debate....

I'M HYPED

It is absolutely laughable that this woman is struggling to gain a lead over someone like Trump. That's how terrible she is.

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!!!!!

Maybe, but the projections are nearly as good for her as they were a few weeks ago.

But still. I'm retarded online all day. Might as well get paid for it.

>But the former secretary of State has failed to put away Donald Trump, and many anxious Democrats are baffled as to why the race remains so close.
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
>Hillary Clinton spent $645,000 more a day than her opponent Donald Trump last month, but even with her $50 million campaign outlay, she has not been able to pull away from him in the race for the White House.
bigstory.ap.org/article/e80b356a03204fff8b260618cb458017/clinton-campaign-raced-through-50-million-last-month
Money and lies aren't working! Looks like money doesn't buy everything.

Daily reminder that is doesnt matter who wins

YOU the average worker are about to get fucked over again either way until you realise its the banks that control you, not the figure head you vote for

>Donald Trump=idiot on the most part
>Hillary=SJW
you're fucked

This is why I never understood the whole 'CTR shill' thing as being an effective insult

God knows I can't stand that old cunt, but if I got paid even just $0.50 per positive post about her, I'd have no problem doing 20 throwaway posts per day for a little extra change

Beats churning out anti-Hillary paragraphs and memes for free

i don't trust those projections
hillary has the appeal for presidency that does sandpaper for a wank

>the butthurt begins already

Well, speaking of butthurt Hillary enacting SJW policies is going to be a disaster for SJW in terms of generating opposition to them. It's also going to show everyone that female leaders and male leaders aren't actually different - the cuckish exhortation that "if women ran the world etc etc" is finally going to get a bullet in it's sorry head.

Kinda excited actually, here's where the general public finally finds out about SJW and starts to hate them and distrust their intentions in that way that any sensible people automatically do. The working class will seize the SJW's moral high ground with ease since virtually all SJW are rich and white and they'll be left with only the $4.25 whiffle ball bat that is gender feminism to swing around like children. Working class minorities, in particular, are going to tear these little crybabies a new shitter.

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT

I am pretty sure Bill has already done that... That is why she falls all over the place and her eye is fucked up.

Here we go again..

Read the file names

read file name

rfn

read da fn

youtube.com/watch?v=qjH3Yz2IlUM

She's not going to win. Based Putin will not allow that to happen

When the truth comes out about Hillary's health, she will lose the election. Watch the sick old bitch lose control of her eye.

Bullshit.. I delete emails every day..

dat ass doh, like a play-doh planet!

watch her eye in this one wtf

Ready to drink sweet trumpfag tears

pretty funny

Are you this thick or just a cuck, shill or wtf?

When Trump is elected maybe the niggers will settle down.

you're her best shill

Even if it is true. Why does that bother you?

So, what you're saying is, Hillary hasn't been investigated enough to prove anything?

With how often she posts people to start threads on r/politics or r/news, I wouldn't be surprised. Seriously, check every Trump article or pro-Clinton article on there. I'd say around 75% of those accounts are less than 6 months old.

Hell of an interesting coincidence. All these users creating accounts within a few months, and ONLY posting an article along with a few comments; no other activity!

Crazy how that is, huh.

Nope just for every 1 Hillary scandal, trump has 50. Both are crooked as fuck

who to kill next?

Shillary will get less than 10 000 real votes, but still win
>muh freedums

>the butthurt continues

She's STILL gonna win......deal with it

Yall can't do it like the Hilldog can

Difference is SHE did it on government time.
Y'no the time when she was supposed to be working for U.S.

Here's how the poor old thing would have to run the country.

TRUMP 2016 2020

Exterminate this board

you mean lies and lies and lies are working, because Trump gets fantastic coverage for free every time he opens his mouth (and lies)

Hillary's health is fine and she proved it by opening a jar of pickles. How dare anyone question her health.

I can't wait for the debates against Trump when Hillary:
a. Passes out due to "dehydration", oh wait, "pneumonia"
b. Has a seizure
c. Leaves the debate early for medicxal reasons
d. all of the above

Be kinder to put er down, than let her suffer...

but Trump is as appealing as being arsefucked with a rasp attached to a hammer drill.

at least when you wank you can slow down,and not squeeze so hard.

how about Hillary gets stuck in ladies room trying to change her Depends?

Lies are Clinton Business, they lie often, with
practiced ease from decades of experience.

"HillDawg" what a fucking shill

Daily reminder that she's a brain damaged libtard.

>Y'all can't do it like Hillary can
Can't do what?
Seriously, I've seen this exact phrase posted on here a few times; what does it mean? Is it from something?

>Clinton doesn't have millions of lies compared to Trump

This is Trump's first entrance into politics.

Clinton's been fucking around for decades.

Her Pinocchio nose is so long, light hasn't fucking come back from the tip yet.

Kek will bring her downfall

Haha, so they're going to try to throw money at it and have a bunch of paid shills come at us? Ebin.

You democrats need to stop relying on poor people being "stupid", even the rich white old man GOP knows that particular column will only support so much weight. It's extremely telling that you think the lack of attention to far-left narratives is going to last forever and ever. It really shows what you people think of those "below" you, that they're just "little people" because they don't have the time to sit on the internet all day and control narratives with bullshit shilling.

Let me make myself crystal clear: The only thing protecting SJW from the people they're passing judgements upon is their own obscurity, the very fact the working class doesn't have time to pay attention to them. Hillary will end that for you, when the President of the United States gives reasoning for policies people fucking listen. In two years SJW are going to be about as popular as pedophiles, in fact the thing protecting you will become the thing destroying you; the working class doesn't have time to listen to your feelings. All they'll hear is rich white kids espousing communism and using garbage identity politics to harass people. All the facts about SJW being doxxers and thieves and pedophiles is going to spill out everywhere and be utterly uncontainable. This is going to be fucking hilarious, by the end of it an SJW bumper sticker is going to get your tires slashed.

Yeah, we're gonna Make America Hate Again, but it's not blacks or mexicans we're going to hate, it's little communism-loving sexist, racist pukes who've destroyed the university system by turning it into a clubhouse. All your little toys are going to get taken away.

I can hardly wait to vote for Shillary. 8D

factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/

why don't you read some facts, and stop telling lies.

Nobody is as good as her at avoiding being brought down by scandal. She is a professional scumbag lawyer. She always has a scapegoat to take the fall for her.

see and stop telling lies.

Big lies like, "I never sent classified emails."
or whopper's like Embassy attack was triggered by a video? You shilling right?
You can't be that stupid right?

It's not liberalism that's to blame, it's centuries of corporate corruption and influence turning our government that was-- for a time --an honest democracy into a Plutocracy.

Money politics. There's no liberalism or conservatism in big Congress anymore. There's the occasional legislature about gay marriage or abortion, but that's nothing. The exceedingly vast majority of legislature benefits corporations.

There's no politics anymore, just lobbying, fundraising, and corruption.

Congress has been bought out since the Industrial Revolution.

Lies? Did someone say lies?

And?

Hillary is a liar, yes. She's a politician. The two words are synonymous. She still has decades of experience and has headed issues both foreign and domestic. She's crooked but competent.

Trump is just as crooked as she is and has proven to be nothing more than a con man willing to screw everybody and anybody over to make money.

How is he a better choice?

A lady came up to me today, called me a "healthy looking, white collar voter" and tried to do some kind of secret handshake before I stuttered out an awkward, "no, thank you".

She admitted that be a use of my dusty Gettysburg ball cap that I was a trump voter.

>I'll sooner have small talk in the park than vote for trump.

Agreed

(((())))

claiming butthurt. can't do any better?
y'all be the first to cry when she loses.

here put this on. you'll look more human.

Great story. The most interesting apart of the story was when you said you were wearing a hat! I can just see it now.

sure kid

Did what on government time?

no the difference is that the Republicans spent millions of dollars (tax payer dollars) pursuing bullshit smears, and got nothing. She didn't do it on government time - because she didn't do it. She was shown not to have done any wrong. no matter how the shit flinging and smearing fucks spin it.

Trump on his own time, is a constant fraud, con man, bully, narcissist, who has never served any interest but his own. His charity is used for illegal bribes and buying pictures of Trump, and other little toys and expenses for him. All illegal. Clinton foundation - to which she alctually contributes millions (not a penny from Trump to his foundation but he spends other peoples money on himself) has done great work around the world both for the people it helps and the reputation of America.

there is no equivalence, no comparison.

He is a crook,out and out crook. Clinton is not.

>She's crooked but competent.

Be serious my lil shill.
Her only competence to date has been in avoiding conviction.

>Sure kid
This is the fall back for someone with a big mouth and no brain. Otherwise you would provide a point.

sure kid. the longer post doesn't make you look smarter. y'all voting Hillary.. no cure for that kind of stupid.

So you have nothing to say and start name calling? Good on you

being this retarded. millennial right.

You are really that deep a believer? So deep into the BS you avoid the freedom (truth) the internet can give you?

How old are you user

really now.

faggot op stole it from mister beta

Wikileaks hasn't released everything yet. Tey claim they are saving the best for last.

I'm hoping they have the silver bullet that will bring her down and are just waiting for the right time. They know democrat voters are fickle and if they release them too early they will forget and stop caring. Just like people forget about all her scandals and stop caring.

Who cares if she:
>lies under oath
>gives the highest donors in her foundation jobs in the state department
>only lets less than 10% of her charity's funds go to charity
>is medically unfit to hold the presidency
>was against gay marriage her entire career until recently
>smeared the reputations of women who brought sexual charges against her husband
>mishandled thousands of classified emails when single mishandled emails have brought down generals and other high profile figures
>defied court orders for years to supply documents regarding the whitewater scandal, only to find them magically right before she was charged with felonies for withholding evidence
>voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars
>has promoted regime change in Libya and Syria
etc. etc. etc.
Can't you people see she is the honest, pro women's rights, pro gay, anti-war candidate?

implying that matters. if you don't get it don't respond.

It is called an attachment, look at it you troll.

>silver bullet that will bring her down

Also, what is the body count of Trump's scandals exactly?

It must matter to you because you sure are throwing out the word millenial around like it's this morings hot cakes. But here's the fun part, chances are you are a millennial. Especially now that you won't say your age

>Big lies like, "I never sent classified emails."
>or whopper's like Embassy attack was triggered by a video? You shilling right?
>You can't be that stupid right?

your sense of scale is off. She denied knowingly sending classified emails. Turns out that some stuff she was sent, some of which she forwarded to staff who were all cleared for classified, or commented on and sent back to the person who sent it, was classified. Big deal - she didn't lie.

as for calling the video story - an intial story based on faulty intelligence that was then corrected - a "whopper" Well, how much more of a whopper is the whole "birther" lie? How much bigger than a whopper is the lie Trump just told about him settling it and that it was Clinton that started it? How much bigger is tax fraud? how much bigger than a whopper is "I will make America Great again."

I don't think there is a word big enough for those lies. Yuuuuge maybe.

fuck off with the trivial two occasions you can find an inaccuracy in what she says. do something useful and start listing Trump's lies and think about it.

you think she is untrustworthy and corrupt - stop listening to Republican smear campaigns, and look at Trump - he makes untrustworthy and corrupt into a lifestyle.

Who said anything about an attachement, I was referring to a comment

Think we are just feeding trolls here.
Or Hill voters never get it.
I'm out

So Hillary Clinton, the woman Dick Cheney said would have been a better President than Obama is a SJW?

>>only lets less than 10% of her charity's funds go to charity
these are lies though. Clinton Foundation is one of the better ones to be honest.

You want to compare to Trumps? Where he uses it to buy shit for himself like football helmets? Or pay for his business' legal fees?

cm the fuck on

if Trump would stop breathing and opening his mouth he might stop lying too.

Or just hate trump with a passion Since they are just as crooked

no, Trump is far more crooked
Oh dear god, you have reached the bottom of the smear campaign tinfoil hat shit barrel haven't you?

Wrong. The overwhelming majority of the clinton foundation's money goes towards internal expenses, about 40 to 50% of which isn't even detailed and is just listed as expenses. More like going straight to Clinton's pocket.

And how about the fact that the majority of the appointments she made as secretary of state were people who donated to her? You literally have to give her fucking money to get a job in the state department when she is the boss. Blatant corruption that by itself should send her straight to prison.

Vote for Hillary because she is a woman

are you really thinking of voting Trump, after all the truth that the internet can give you?

He is going to jail, not the whitehouse.

worldnewspolitics.com/2016/09/21/wikileaks-drops-bombshell-bill-oreilly-megan-kelly-clinton-operatives-trump-right/

This EXACT same thread does high numbers every single time it's posted, holy shit

I'm gonna start posting it myself just for keks. And I don't even like Hillary

>Cherry pick half a sentence and ad hom

Damn you really showed him.

Only about 3% goes to charity.

I think that is the point. People pretend to shill for her and only make her look worse.

Your attachment was bullshit though, so, have you really nothing to say? (you think she is incompetent but can cover up 50 murders, LOL)

You know she was not fired from the Watergate investigation, and that is a lie, as are the rest of the shit post tier tinfoil hat stuff you put up,

you are at best deluded, at second best an idiot, at worst a knowing liar.

lies and you know it - the charity does charity work, pays people to travel and do the work - that is what the expenses are. Do you think a charity just takes money and gives it to other people? idiot

predictable response. no matter what I say you won't believe me.

someone who cannot read a balance sheet. Learn to accounting - these are the costs of doing charity work. idiot

the foundation does not give to charity - it does charity work, it is a charity. which is why it has a AAA rating by all independent charity rating agencies.

yes

Look it up yourself. A tiny fraction of the hundreds of millions of dollars they handle goes to charity. It doesn't cost hundreds of millions of dollars to give money to the needy.

You are so dishonest and blind it is scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

You have tremendous insight into how charities work. You make it sound so simple probably because you have experience running a charitable foundation yourself. I love your analysis -- it was short and to the point. Thanks.

OP use these Hillary pics next time

i can't wait to see what Cred Forums and all the trump fags are going to do when she wins.

are they going to pretend they were trolling all along? pretend they wanted hillary all along?

i just can't imagine they'll actually be man enough to admit they lost.

"Welcoming" her is basically treason to the entire western world.

I get tired of people making up facts to support an argument. Especially when it is so easy to check. According to FactCheck.org, 89 percent of the Clinton Foundation's money went to charity It is generally a good idea to get your news somewhere other than Brieghtbart

FactCheck is a liberal propaganda site and is not to be believed. Same with Snopes

Then the user was correct. You just were avoiding the idea that a charity can handle funds poorly, which it clearly has

Vote for trustworthy Hillary because she says we can trust her

>Same with Snopes

Now hold on a second. Put the Trump/Hillary thing aside for a second.

How exactly is Snopes unreliable? Give examples

Sick b8 what vape do you have

She hasn't said anything SJW. You're just assuming because she's a Dem.

>tfw Donald Trump was supposed to expand the electorate
>tfw the only shift in the electorate is that Republicans are voting for Hillary

google "snopes lies" and take your pick of 440,000 articles

Hillary winning bolsters their cause, leading to a rise in far right nationalism. Trump winning will disband them. Hillary winning will make this worse come 2020

I literally only want Clinton to win for one reason only: to see Cred Forums cry about it

Besides that idgaf who wins because I'm smart enough to know that we're fucked either way

Hillary was the original Birther and used the argument when running against Obama, Snopes says its false. There are alot of articles running today saying its true or untrue so you can pick whichever to believe.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/20/liberal-blogger-worked-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-aide/
>breitbart
Heres the breitbart side, you can google Hillary Birther for plenty of articles claiming the opposite

>and she's still going to win

>Hillary shills start arguments they cant finish: The thread

Even if I prove it? If you have nothing to fear then why not just say it?

Still pretty sure she is better than trump. Both stil suck

>butthurt faggot talks shit and gets smacked down for it: the lifestyle

No matter what you do you will always have a mental age of 14 like all the Trumpfags in here.

Actual grownups do not assume that people who disagree with them are kids.

Only retards vote for Trump.

>Hillary was the original Birther

no

I hate trump though. And all you have said is fucking millenials like a god damn retard but you won't say your age. Of you are born after the 1980s, you are a millennial which I'm almost certain you are. So that would make you twice the retard. Once for your post and another for making fun of your self unintentionally

:3 did you try to do a cyber violence, mr grumpy gills

Not that user. Just saying the "sure kid" faggot shtick is bullshit.

If you think that everyone posting here who supports Clinton is a Hillary shill, do your own self-cyber violence and stream it.

Agreed. Its like the pidgeon tactic but even more moronic

My vote is in the candidate who's supporters have a better meme game. So far Trump supporters got my vote. Keep up the memes guys.

faggot

You got it

No problem family

Come November, she's going down like your sister.

Trump 2016!!!

>no creative use of language allowed in #her America, right?

If you aren't a shill, then you aren't getting paid like I am and I think less of you for it

Ooh this salt vein goes right to the bottom

>creative use of language
>butthurt Trumpfag spewery

pick one

>complain about salt
Do you know which website you are even on?

Faggot?

>relying on meme magic
>for lack of a real argument

Pick #her

stupid Trumpfag

post something else cringing

>complain

Which part was complaining, and which part was a Simpsons reference you don't get?

I'll fight you faggot.

Reminder that now even democrats are supporting Trump over Hillary

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

Haha you couldn't even keep up with non political shitposting, and had to rely on *u stoopid*. This is how people know you are new

Keen as a been what's your address?

top zozzle

Hillary shills again....c'mon

DELET THIS

You can be pretty sure you are dealing with a shill when the (you) fishing disappears as the thread gets closer to cap

less than 2 months away
all hail madam president

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

Check that set on jb board ;) lovchan,site enjoy user ! now

>down she goes
>anybody seen her shoe?

Wait - she's the same woman who's STILL married to Weiner since that scandal?

>Tfw only reason she'll win is because of electoral votes, not majority

this.

Top zozzle user, black people overreact to fucking everything

>mfw a win's a win

the debate is #1 priority

football is #2

wwe is least important and has been for years

>raw
Middle school need a long time ago. Can easily tell you are for trump

"b-b-but Trump is leading in Florida"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS

just in:
FOX NEWS POLL: Trump tops Clinton in the battleground states of Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio

lol Parkinson's

If you know, she doesn't die from whatever the fuck she has.

Lol benghazi

Here's the video that shows Hillary unable to control her left eye.

>Here's how the poor old thing would have to run the country.

Most people still trust her to run the country in that state over a 'healthy' Trump, lel

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

45.4Clinton (D)+1.9
43.5Trump (R)

Holy shit.....you Hillshills will spin anything into ANYTHING.

Lol saved

America sucks now, and it's gonna suck no matter who gets elected. We dug a hole so deep we can't get out

They are getting desperate because the old lady is going down. Just read that Soros is organizing to find Americans who are in foreign countries and who will vote for Hillary.

They're going to spend the next 4 or 8 years talking every day about how she's about to die

possibly stupid question but is this legit?

Hillary is a disgusting, horrible human being.

yep, he was the last one to get leaked.

but she gon' be president, tho.......

Yes. It's been all over the news

youtube.com/watch?v=i7LWJaBFIFw

Actually a Hillary supporter. I like wrestling. Why do you think your hobbies are better than mine?

If you watch wrestling yeah, easily. Shit smoking pot is better use of time than wrestling

>Actually a Hillary supporter
>I like wrestling

.....too easy.

faggot

What is wrong with wrestling?

Am. You got bodied by a faggot. But I'll still let you put on a pair of dope little panties and tongue my nutsack

LEAVE OP ALONE YOU RETARDS

"All those who disagree with me are shills!"

I don't know what's sadder.....

The fact that the same faggot has literally posted this same thread several times a day without fail for the past 2 weeks.....

The fact that the majority of the time anons took the bait and argued to the thread cap limit.....

Or the fact that I've been on here often enough to realize the above

>quotes

>'yall cant do it like Hillary can'
Bill would like to differ

>not knowing how to greentext
Gotta be 18 to post here, kiddo

I'm actually paraphrasing so I didn't want to use the typical style of quoting.

>how do i greentext

Aren't kids usually better with shit like that, not worse?

Eh, depends. As a teacher, I've seen some dumbass kids

Different user here

It's not pro wrestling in general but WWE specifically

WWE was cool up to maybe 2005; nowadays it's shit that only kids should be into

Sure, but often kids are quicker to adapt to new shit and whatnot. Such as how quoting or paraphrasing works on this and that message board. In my experience, older people generally stick harder to what they're used to than kids.

Well, anyway. I made my point, even though I didn't really think and formatted it how I'm generally used to doing it.

Oh God.....I didn't even realize all the potential "Cheating Bill" late night jokes if Hillary wins

I thought we were done with that shit in the 90s

Even MORE reason not to vote for that cunt

>Or the fact that I've been on here often enough to realize the above
No this right here is definitely the saddest

I.......I don't know what the hell this is........but somehow I like it

>all the butthurt in this thread

too late
the bait has been taken

I mean...he's partially right.
I'm positive he isn't the one who come up with this quote though haha

That's going to be hilarious.

Do what, like manufacture a convenient excuse to cancel the upcoming debate? You bet she will - just watch. We all know she's not up to it.

All hail THE Madam President!

Its great that he was the one that invade them wrongly and now the US has switched after the invasions. Wonder why...

Like how trump chickened out on two debates already?

I understand you think that the hobby is childish, I would like to know why, though

Win what? Who is this?

aaaah, this is why they took away sage and id's;
so people can shill hillary, niggers and mental illness

bring back sage and id's

There is no way that's going to happen. Are you fucking kidding?

Let's say you Trumpfags are right and she has a major health issue going on....her trying to weasel out of the debate would be the final nail in the coffin for her campaign. She would most definitely risk a health issue during the debate over cancelling, which would be way too suspicious to even her own supporters, no matter what excuse she would use

The age of political correctness is OVER.

no one wants her fucking syrian refugees.

underrated bait post

this is what you are voting for

THIS is what you are voting for.

Such a cry baby with these assumptions

T H I S

H

I

S

is who you are voting for

Well good. Maybe you butt hurt white christians will know what it feels like to live in tolerance of a fucking retarded religion that runs your country

oh it is a fact clear is day. you are incapable of seeing the truth

right

in

front

of

your

face

how do you feel about america? how do you feel about the american flag?

>how do you feel about the american flag?
Nationalism has been a tactic since the beginning of time and only morons consider disgracing a flag as an injustice.

i'm sorry what were you saying sand-nigger?

so you support hillary clinton and flag-burning? ok thanks for clearing things up.

nah, fuck IDs

Sure, no IDs leads to cancer like this....but you'd be surprised how much of the most entertaining threads/arguments on here are because of the samefagging

>Black people won't give a shit

sure they will. no mo money fo dem programs

Hate clinton and hate trump. But thanks for proving you are a moron who only thinks USA USA USA, WERE NUMBER 1.

Number 1 only in military and prisoners.

What happened to being free user?

This is fabricated, it is not true.

The next president is always a different party from the previous. Hillary Lost this election in 2008

So three acid throwings compared to 11K gun deaths a year?

Same thread posted every hour with the same script. CTR you are losing because you fucking suck at your job jesus christ. Do you have any fucking originality? Reddit users on the_donald are blowing your asshole open so wide I could drive a Nissa Versa through the fucking thing.

Fuck off and suck a dick faggots.
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

so you are saying that burning a flag is a great thing, it is a terrible thing to respect a country or it's flag? what are you trying to say? am i a bad person for respecting a flag of our nation? the same nation that keeps me safe and keeps me free? do you believe in anything?

do you believe in anything?

do you believe in anything?

I am free. I am free to disagree with your flag burning and ignorance and hate.

You are free to burn flags, why are you complaining?

why are you so mad???

>CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
Can you name something besides the wall that trump hasnt flipped on?

First off, not a Trumpfag. I may hold my nose and vote for him in Nov but he's clearly an idiot of the "very very very" variety.

That said, i guarantee you there are fevered, closed-door meetings happening right now about how H is going to navigate this debate, or not. Obviously it would be nothing so simple as to be tied directly to her. And she clearly has no compunction about scapegoating subordinates - she immediately blamed the lack of transparency with the media re her 9/11 collapse on workers in her canpaign, as opposed to it being a result of her obviously overwhelming desire for secrecy, even when the rhetorical acrobatics of their lies border upon ludicrous.

Maybe im wrong, but i suppose we'll know one way or the other soon enough.

can you count? muslims rape children and CUT OUT THE CLITORIS OF LITTLE GIRLS.

shut the fuck up sand nigger.

Who can forget when, after years of Reagan's Republican rampage, America finally decided it was time for a change under the Democrats and George H. W. Bush?

True, but this is just the popular vote. What I would really like to see is the electoral college vote.

why are you so mad?

why dont you go back to raping babies you pathetic faggot.

>the same nation that keeps me safe and keeps me free?
When has this happened in the last 100 years?
>I am free.
Free as long as you have money.
>what are you trying to say?
If you are using the flag as an easy win, then you are not a very bright individual. Nationalism only divides people.

Same fag

Also, the US does this for males. Its called circumcision. Should this be done? No. There is no reason for it.

pedophile detected. go mutilate little girls.

GO BACK TO SYRIA SAND NIGGER. WE DO NOT WANT YOUR HUMAN TRASH HERE IN AMERICA.

>pedophile detected
You do know where you are right?

So you chose to go off topic and start a personal attacks? Good on you. I bet you win every debate

i think the rape of little children and mutilating little girls is on topic. why do you support the abuse of children?

Already said otherwise. >should this be done? No. There is no reason for it.

NOT PHOTOSHOPPED youtube.com/watch?v=rbMXsVoOSKs
A set of coughing fits with dates youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
Yak Yak head bob seizure, eyes crossed. youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
Drug into the van youtube.com/watch?v=p_LSPLguAtM
Crazy in Kinshasha youtube.com/watch?v=zTdN6yU3SWE
A neurologist magically appears as she has brainfreeze youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
Absent from debate to reassemble in the toilet youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
Neurologist with epilepsy autoinjector youtube.com/watch?v=fiiz8aa98Fo
Siezure with bill youtube.com/watch?v=hUYFVMCvjtc
Vomiting into glass youtube.com/watch?v=29WfSGSqehs
Another compilation with poop at end youtube.com/watch?v=zXXy4bvCHFE
Some say she shits herself here too. youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E
Very recent fit on her new plane, switches to glass not bottle youtube.com/watch?v=sdRhnAA6Glg
Hillary catheter for incontinence youtube.com/watch?v=5dJ10x9ck_4
Closeup of item falling from her pants youtube.com/watch?v=kZqtI-iS1LU

ok do you support sharia law

I dont even think the people who practice support sharia law. How about you? ARE YOU A MUSLIM??? I THINK YOU ARE!