Discuss

Discuss.

I saw this on facebook and had to come share it. This "Black lives matter" "gay lives matter", etc is OK, but I can't say I have "white pride"?????

of course we didn't start saying 'all lives matter' until they began using 'blm'

I think it was always assumed that ALL lives mattered. I've never said anyone's life didn't matter. Now when they came up with the "BLM" suddenly everyone else felt their lives were less important.

exactly! I read a news article awhile back that said all this change to be more equal looks like racism against whites. BUT IT IS!! When, as you said, a more qualified person is overlooked because of a quota, then that's racism, IMO

i think gender and ethnicity should be left off application forms and they pick who ever is most qualified

so people cant scream racism or sexism

"big boned lives matter"

it would go both ways: man gets hired- sexist, woman gets hired- sexist. I guess as long as the person doing the hiring hires someone of the opposite gender MOST of the time, then it'd be considered ok. Trouble is at some point the male who's hiring women is going to be criticized of keeping women around to look at

might need to leave names off as well. Although the way this world is headed, you can't assume anyone's gender anymore. I would, and still will, assume that Ashley, Lindsey, Dorris, etc. are females.

Of course you can have white pride. Don't listen to anyone who's sez otherwise

just don't announce that white pride, or you're putting the black man down

i did work experience for a film company once (documentaries)
they wanted to follow a school around exam time and results

i had to look through these schools websites for pictures to send to the executives to prove they were diverse enough

not being racist is the new racism

>not being racist is the new racism
it tends to go against the white male. "privilege "

i am worried that this whole sjw thing is going to far they are trying to change history

like claiming rosalind franklin discovered the structure of dna but watson and crick stole it because they are nasty evil men

bump. Don't be PC, get in here and share your opinion.

Do we have to say "fireperson" now? "be there in a sec, gotta slide down the firepersons' pole"

>i am worried that this whole sjw thing is going to far they are trying to change history
this is what they like to call "progress" when in reality it's the exact same thing, just aimed at a different group. I would say nobody who is alive today owned slaves, yet we still talk about it as though you or me did something wrong. I love people of all colors, do unto others, y'know?

arent there more slaves in africa now than at any point in the past

Nothing to discuss, it's bullshit. If we had #Straightpride and White History Month. Then they would want one too. The idiot that wrote this isn't bursting anyone's "cozy bubble" When a majority of a group of people, all start talking about something. Then other Groups of people will want to be equal to them, and have the same as them. So when these fuck nuggets have #BlackLives matter, ect ect, others will also have #OurLivesMatter.

>is true

Pls, Cred Forumstards don't fall for this shit

>So when these fuck nuggets have #BlackLives matter, ect ect, others will also have #OurLivesMatter.
and is there anything wrong with that? White people have talked about having a white history month for as long as I can remember. That would be "racist" I'm told

yfw whites have 11 history months

how is this post bait? What is to fall for? That you have an opinion one way or the other? Nothing wrong with discussing something, especially when it's taking over our society

but we don't label them as such. Nobody says "oh it's March thru January, it's white history months"

when is native american history month?

Black people suffered centuries of oppression in the form of slavery, white people didn't

Gay people suffered centuries of oppression in the form of homosexuality being punishable by imprisonment or death, mainly in the middle-east.

White history month would just demonstrate how white people have oppressed ethnic minorities and LGBTs

>white people have never been oppressed

north african slave trade
armenian genocide
china would have loved to have done it in the opium wars they hated whites saw them as unevolved beasts

fall of rhodesia
current zimbabwe

so now white people who have done nothing wrong have to become 'minorities' so to speak? that seems like comparing apples to oranges

12.5 million Africans shipped with 10.7 million surviving, comparable to 1.25 million white christians captured as slaves during the barbary slave trade

rhodesia? you mean that time natives reclaimed their country from the british empire? lol

>12.5 million Africans shipped with 10.7 million surviving, comparable to 1.25 million white christians captured as slaves during the barbary slave trade
maybe the whites just did a better job of getting away from their captors???

Of course no one cared. It wasnt until blacks started to want special treament that we evened the score again. White people have to do everything.

i wasn't saying the north african slave trade was worse
also more slaves now then ever before

rohdiesia
>mugabe wanting to ethnically cleanse another tribe but the rhodesian government wouldn't let them
>boiling water poured down white childrens throats
africa is the most racist place on earth, tribes constantly want to eradicate each other the west doest care as it is black on black from their perspective

rhodesia was independent from the empire

Genetic fallacy.

Go fuck yourself.

there is a very popular party in south africa that thinks what mugabe did was genius

soon south africa will be zimbabwe 2.0