This bitch just broke my heart. Do your worst faggots, shes a slut. 678. 333. 4407

This bitch just broke my heart. Do your worst faggots, shes a slut. 678. 333. 4407

Cock pls

Just called the bitch 15 times before she picked up and I just barked like a dog.

Also tits pls

Tell us the story OP. Tell us how it happened

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY

kys newfag

haha, dude..this chicks like 12. "THIS" chick literally? or "THIS' chick metaphorically?

do you have any nudes?

NYPA

gg best troll 2k16

the b is not an parsonil army

Was this place always full of bitch made fags? Or are those pics you see true where people actually used to do cool shit? Because all I see on here is this "nypa" bullshit.

These fags are scared to do the god emporer's holy work

Cred Forums has never been a personal army. If you saw people harassing someone on the account of "botch broke my poor little manbaby heart" it was not a normal thing unless there was an actually funny reason behind it.

If you think that Cred Forums is gunna rally for you because of some whiny mangina problems, you clearly haven't been here very long and should probably lurk more you massive faggot

>Bitch made fags
>wants other people to harass some girl because "wahh my feeeeelings"

K

why so butthurt?

op is still a faggot

go back to tumblr faggot

well atlanta isnt really a place to look for love son.

Send in the Candy Man !!

>ARMY
Oldfag here. Understand the rules. It is written,"Cred Forums or more specifically Cred Forums is not your personal army"
Seeing as you don't know this, I would assume you aren't from around these parts...

Nao it is tyme for a Homestuck Draw Thread!

>newfag calls newfag a newfag

newfag

>Cred Forums
Please stop.

You're a moron. /b never raided for any reason other than raiding's fun. And it used to be that someone would ask, and /b would raid as often as not. It used to be that every other faggot child poster on /b didn't feel obligated to scream NYPA and MODSMODSMODS at every thread. It used to be fun.

If you don't remember that, then you clearly haven't been here very long. Maybe trying lurking more.

>Oldfag here

/b has never been anyone's personal army, but it used to not be such a pussy bitch fest either.

Bumping for something funny

Confirmed newfag

Tru Tru...coo coo cool.

Fuck off with that gay shit you cuck

i want to see funny shit from this. You're all faggots if you don't

>newfag calls a newfag a newfag while being a newfag himself

Nobody is buying it. Cred Forums has always been fags.

Specifically you tho.

FUCK OFF SPIDEY. THIS THREAD CAN'T BE YOURS. THERE ARE NO LOLIS OR DUMB SHYT TO DERAIL.

dont cockblock me user

What kind of faggot made this shit

>haha, dude

No u colossal faggot

People say NYPA because you told no story to make us feel connected to your situation. For all we know you were a total douche and deserved whatever you had happen to you.

You gave us no story. Enthrall us. Until then NYPA.

It could still be a lie, as long as it's a cool story bro. If you build it they will come buckets of fun.

Good, constructive advice here.

this or nudes

don't pretend as if your opinion matters, NYPA is all encompassing it doesn't fucking matter their stupid ass story

Yes post nudes OP

She didn't answer

Youre a faggot, not a cunt. This type of cuntery is what's ruining Cred Forums. It may not be a rule, but where work must be done, work will be done. Hiding behind NYPA as 'all encompassing' makes you a giant fucking bungatoid.

Um...try 6 or 7

THIS. AGREE THIS.

>newfag calls a newfag that calls a newfag a newfag while being a newfag himself.

this

Newfane is new fag to newfag with newfag in newfag newfag newfag newfag newfag newfag

That's what you sound like.

Newfag

Stuff used to get done cos it was potentially funny, now people just yell "NYPA" regardless of how funny the end result might be.

only to newfags like you :^)

Op here
We met in middle school and her parents were real pieces of shit. Abusive, alcoholics, didn't even have fucking furniture because they eventually sold it off for crack. Anyway she started hanging out at my house just to get away from them for a while and we became good friends. Eventually we got older, puberty happened and it seemed natural to start dating. It was really really great you guys. Anyway after high school we both got jobs and moved in together. I can't remember feeling happier or more accomplished. We supported each other through a lot of shit for like two years and I thought we could get through anything together. Then I started noticing money going missing. Red flag #1. I asked her about it but she always had an excuse. Then she started loosing weight. Too much too fast to be anything but drug abuse. That was red flag number 2. Finally I came home to find her hitting our dog. Like really beating her. I flipped my shit and she said she had pissed on the carpet but there was no fucking evidence. That was a bad fight but we decided we could work through it and get here help. Things started to seem better after that for almost a year. Until I started seeing bruises on her. My girlfriend not my dog. They covered her ass and the backs of her thighs and she said she fell at work. I was stupid and I wanted to believe it. Long story short I finally caught her making out on the OUR couch with a mutual friend. I confronted them and he left in a hurry and she cried and confirmed they'd been fucking for a while. Two weeks later she moved into his place and I got evicted because I couldn't afford the rent on my own. So yeah there it is...

Bitch I've been here since 2007 fuck off

Damn thats...damn op

k

Yea you need to lurk more. You deserve happiness in life about as much as you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Bitch ass new fag cuck

Mate, you're projecting hardcore

Damn op that's sad calling again to bark at her more

lol wat city u from and did u grow up here? i live in buford and i may kno her

you're a colossal faggot

This fag is the one fucking her right here OP

What the fuck is up Georgia-niggers. Winder in the house. Barrow County bitch.

how many times have you fucked your cousin while on meth?

Op here guys name is Dan, not only has Dan been fucking her he's is also fucking Luke and kyles girls to

lmao u got me

Does it count if she's unconscious?

A couple of times; I live in Florida now, so the degeneracy is even higher. Over 9000 even.

Dan sounds pretty cool

jesus u poor bastard

I got you my nigga bitch is about to get put on blast

Dan was prom king ,

hi snoop dogg

Samefag

Bumping for interest

ITS OVER 9000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan is chill.. He fucks mad bitches

I'm going for the know shit I shouldn't know to the point she thinks I'm stalking her angle

I wonder if Khaled Abouhaif is confused by all the bullshit texts he is getting?

>the rules
Look at this newfag!

Ask her how dans cock tasted

Get OPs doxx

It's not her

fuck yeah

time to question the direction of your life?

Bump

OP is North of Atlanta

YOU DUN GOOFED OP YOU DUN GOOFED

>I'm going for the know shit I shouldn't know to the point she thinks I'm stalking her angle

Google translate cannot detect language

OP puts in no work, didn't greentext his story, and is a total beta cuck. Even more so if his story is fake since he couldnt come up with a cool fake story. Stop believing his not-so-elaborate ruse and find out who OP is

Please please please post more you god you

No you cock goblins faggot this is great even if it's fake. Like Cred Forums had anything better going on. Go enjoy some Loli you fag

Stop entertaining this shitshow you neckbearded quadruple bypassed hamburglaring sperg smuggler

Stop trying to derail the fun you cum diving ass munching Mongoloid manbaby.

I hope you get an ingrown toenail.

Too fat man too far

stfu. You probably deserved it, you beta fuckjob

This is getting boring

Give us nudes op

Post phone number of the guy she cheated with cuckmaster.