Summoning medfags, would it be easier to an hero by pic related if I spent a couple days without water first...

summoning medfags, would it be easier to an hero by pic related if I spent a couple days without water first? or is it easier if I'm already well hydratated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would you want to die that way? There are about 5 other options I can think of that would be a lot easier

name them, no acess to guns, no cars, or anything high enough to jump off where I live...

It would be easier when you're well hydrated. Dehydration slows your heart rate, which also slows your blood pressure. This all would make loss of blood slower

but water intoxication doesnt involve blood loss?

Train tracks, smoke inhalation, wrists, electricity, drowning

Would destlled water be a pro here?

Medfag here, you can drink destillied water it is dehydrates you much faster bc of the osmosis

Oh I thought you meant any form of suicide. Why the fuck would you want to do this? What happens is your stomach fills up to the point that water flows into your esophagus and eventually your lungs. You're basically drowning in the most retarted way possible

thats what I thought exactly >704857401

no trains, although smoke and eletricity are better, drowning and wrists cutting are actually worse
yes it would

ive tried killing myself by drinking water before but i started throwing up after drinking 2.5 2 litres
i dont recommend
now im a born again christian or whatever man i was stupid back then

not actually, its actually fucking up the chemical balance of your brain, so it explodes because of too much water, literally, you get your blood with low concentration of ions and your cells would start to intake water by osmosis like crazy, eventually they would explode

Effort and speed wise, they are the same if not better than this. This is just a slow and painful death. Sure, you die in the end, but it expends a lot of effort, which might make you reconsider since it would be extremely painful the entire time.

here's my method I'm gonna do eventually

go find dark traintracks in a semi-residential area, somewhere that debris on the traintrack wouldn't be suspicious

buy a bunch of heroin, either from darkweb or someone you know

make sure it's A LOT of heroin

do said heroin, make sure you IV it so your body can't reject it

fall asleep with your head on the tracks

nearly foolproof user

Kidney failure sure sounds painful. Can't you figure out a smoother way to die?

>no trains

you want to kill yourself but you're not willing to walk/bus/travel somewhere so you can actually get it done?

you're literally too fucking lazy to kill yourself?

fucking pathetic user

Isn't the train tracks overkill?
I mean enough heroin will kill.

it is, but why take any chances? what if the H you got is bad or not even H?

I got to around 2.5 L before, it felt like coming down with a hell of a fever, gave up and went to bed.
how do I get the smoke without cars? make a fire indoors? wouldnt that end up burning down the house and killing by burning alive? and eletricity, how much do I need to die? is 110v enough?

no traintracks though, brasil is shitty

pretty sure most if not all train tracks in brasil are deactivated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_Brazil

you're lazy and stupid and won't even google shit to make killing yourself easier man

how did you even survive this long?

If its worth doing, its worth overdoing.

If its a passenger train, it would be over in an instant.

Make a charcoal BBQ fire , and let the smoke slowly fill the room. As long as its contained in something like a BBQ charcoal holder, it would be safe for everyone but you

Jesus Christ just hang yourself with a belt or something. Water intoxication is hard to do, takes a while, and is really painfully as what you're doing is causing your cells to literally explode

no clue, I didnt google cause I fainted remember geography class saying no trains where used in brasil, maybe they meant trains conect capitals? no fucking clue

thanks, off to find one then

You are both wrong. If you get too hydrated your electrolyte levels are too low (diluted) so simple neurological signals can't happens. You know, like muscle movement, including your heart.

I have a nedical condition that requires me to drink 2-3 gallons of water per day. I usually consume 4-5 grams of salt per day. 3 times I've gotten water toxicity. Its awful. First you get the worst headache of your life, then you start vomiting uncontrollably, then lose consciousness. If bad enough, you die.

It happens because the sudden massive intake of water depletes your cellular sodium levels, causing them to swell. This includes your brains cells, which is what causes the headache and death. I've had it 3 times, woken up in the hospital each time. Its awful. Personally I'd rather jump off a bridge or suck-start a 12 gauge.

A cry for help. Or b8.

thanks folks, I'm going with the bbq indoor thing

you're not gonna do it. if you wanted to, you would've already

why bother lying to yourself dude? just go see a therapist and get on some meds/switch up the ones you're on

I failed twice, I'm really scared of trying again, really scared, I went to therapist and got sent home being diagnosticated with nothing after 2 months, now I'm researching to try and find a way to make sure I die, going to avoid public places since that failed me before

What you want is fentanyl

can I buy that without recipes?

trips

go to a diff therapist, pervasive suicidal thoughts are not normal

you're either bullshitting or you haven't been telling the therapist how you actually feel

source: last year of master's program in counselling psych. i know you live in a third-world shithole, but if you get on some meds and find a good therapist or stop bullshitting to the one you have you'll get the help you need

WinRAR
/thread

lol, no.

samefaggotry

Fuck trains, only a nigger would involve someone unwilling in their suicide. If you don't want to live then don't, but don't fuck up someone else's life in the process. Or make people late.

Use LP gas tanks and blow yourself up, retard
They are available nearly everywhere and are 99% secure that you kill yourself if you blow yourself up right next to them
But if you are a pussy, then never mind.
Even a shotgun to the mouth is only 97% safe.