discord.gg/3TUuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot thread*
Kys

Fucking disgusting, dude. You guys are straight up gay, don't deny it

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

Anyone have more of her? First legit trap id fuck

here you go

Okay, we're gay. Why are you people so obsessed with what other people fap to? The same people that post shit like this fap to lolis and scat and feets and farts. How is fapping to traps worse than that? You're just as much of a degenerate if not worse. What do you gain from ruining threads like this? Filter it out if you don't like it, who the fuck cares.

She's cute as a guy too. Shit

Gotchu fam

fuck off, you know you're sam

better post your cam stuff again, you cant go 1 thread without advertising your dude body

Continue

Dude I don't give a fuck who Sam is, I'm just here thirsty and ready to fap. So apparently this dude is a cam whore. Any info?

You must be new here

Feet and dicks are two very different things to beat it to.

Newfag alert

I'm new to fapping to traps. Yeah. Fuck y'all faggots

Xsamsa
Plaze117

Start from there. You're welcome, new faggot

what do you think of me?

kekimus maximus
this motherfucker doesent lnow what newfag means

I have to admit that was the guiltiest fap I've had. Also, her dude voice is off-putting. I'm not ready to fap to traps just yet

who is this madman?

You'll be back.

Get off Cred Forums newfag

more boypucci

Id smash definitely

Embrace it user. You know that was the hardest, toe curling orgasm you've had. Now if you just stop giving that cancer more attention that would be nice

Nah faggots, that was gay as fuck. You guys are fags for fapping to this regularly

Omg where in Oregon

K

503 here
Mobile asf

yes, daddy! wish you like it
please!!!

you better show more pussy

Should I get fucked sometime?

Spread them

Like this?

lel, more delusional crossdressers with ass pimples and manly jawlines

like this?

brea is that you

good girl

Fuuuuck

Shave your goddamn legs ffs

Also bonus points for tiny uncut pen0r

HOLY GOD, I CAN FILTER THIS OUT? CALL ME A NEWFAG BUT AT LEAST IM NOT THIS FUCKED

Buy a fucking razor sometime. Ugh.

Shave your legs.

Turn a fucking light on Jesus wept

You look like any fat faggot in the dark.

What?

I'm afraid someone will find out if I shave more than my ass. I'm not even that small, just not hard there

Who is it user I need to know
I must fap

I would tie you to the bed, grab your little 'cock' and keep the foreskin juuuust about over it like in yhia photo, and run my tongue all over your little slit. Just the tiniest spot, till you screamed.

Start swimming as a hobby. Not only will it give you an excuse to shave your legs, but it will give you a super toned body.

on discord. unless someone named brea send your pics

Also I would adore seeing you at full mast. And a body shot if you feel it, cajse I've got the inkling that you're cute as fuck

thank you, daddy!!
Well, I'm a sissy, you should know that I'm a faggot in the dark. If I'ld look better I'ld be outside riding a big cock... forgive me, I'm not your perfect trap

Thanks mr skeletal

Fuck, that almost sent me over the edge

Wow, I only posted once before. But that's not me man

Aw thanks. I hope this will do. I can't take any pics at the moment

Lol, you honestly think you're just a "trap" at this point? If I didn't know better, I'd just assume a plump pussy was hiding under those panties. I honestly think it would take a skilled eye to guess that there's some little sissy 'cock' hiding there. LOL

Yeah, this goes beyond trap. You're practically a girl.

Ann Coulter ?
Is that you??

Wow, just seeing all these "traps" here makes me glad that I have a gorgeous 19 year old 9/10 trans girlfriend lol

She let's me fuck her however I want, when i wantvand the best part is that she loves being fucked by me and always let's me cum all over her face then I make her eat all of it.

do you have a kik?

God that's one delicious looking hole.

Lemmie tell you a signature move of mine that has sent plenty over the edge when it's actually done.

Once they're really, *really* horny, the kind of horny where your little balls are practically squeezing themselves tight into your body to start shooting cum, I lay them on their back and stick their legs in the air, spread. It's a full view - strained little cock, tight sack, and a steamy fucking boypussy.

I dive down, burying my tongue in that sweet hole. Smooth and primal, it gets me energised just thinking about it. I take a long, slow lick from the hole, over the balls, and inch by inch up their cock (which, at this point, is on the edge of exploding). And I take it *slow*. Up and down, minding every inch of skin along the way. Hole to tip, tip to hole, again and again.

Usually they're leaking by the second one and almost have to beg me to just suck them to finish.

One of my biggest fantasies is having somebody tied down so that when I make this move I can just edge them dry. Up and down, no relief. Just leaking cum like a faucet.

I don't sorry.
Still a virgin and this is only the second time I post myself on Cred Forums

you should make one, we can swap pictures.

awwww thank you so much!! A lot of anons used to call me fat faggot in 404 threads. You just make me really really happy right now!! Fuck, I wish to be your slave irl!! Where are you from?? Please, be in Europe at least...

Hey, I'm another guy, from France. ;)

And that guy is right, you're totally a girl

Not in Europe, but I'm glad to oblige.

It takes a good daddy to know what a sissy wants, and I *definitely* know my shit. That ass is fat in all the right places, I dont know if ive ever wanted to spank anybody so much before...

Holy shit I've got precum dripping from my cock just thinking of that. One of my biggest fantasies is actually being tied down and having someone use me as they please.
I've never managed to cum from anal alone, this will probably have me explode everywhere

Heh... got anymore pics? I will gladly write a post to send you closer to, if not over, the edge.

face? you are cute

The real question is where are you from

Is my face passable? On the left

I didn't post this before because it's so blurry but.. god I'm horny right now

hii, I'm from Spain, in the northern coast. I haven't kik now (I deleted it cause memory problem) also my email is chicovicio @ hotm ail dot com. ;)
Thank you too!! I love you guys, you really make me smile and blush
Oh, dammit.... Yes, daddy, you know all the naughty stuff that are inside my mind. And the true about my sissy ass... I think you should look it closer, ready to receive your spanks... please, daddy, we both know that I need it!!!

you should have not posted it ever you stupid sissy, leave space for the traps

Get out of spain you fucking faggot, go ruin another country

tengo a un molesto que es de españa y le gustan los traps me harías el favor de sacarmelo de encima

discord.gg/3TUuw
4lewds

ugh, not this again

fuck off

Passable enough to let you shit in my mouth.

Any cute passable traps in AZ with a big dick?

Um, I'll take that in a good way

you tell us

you post this in every single trap thread, how many have you met?

Yeah you're pretty passable but you should drop the whole triggered tumblrite look. You would be even more feminine with longer hair.

Can't tell with such shit pictures of you hiding half your features
take a better picture asswipe

>He almost ate the poo poo

0. Had 1 or 2 reply but they disappear every time after saying hi in the thread.

Is this better?
We'll :/ I like short hair

post timestamp or stop impersonating another person

I'm certain I wouldn't notice you were a trap until I had your balls on my chin.

literally just a dude

Cute. Does HRT give you boobs

Thanks lol
Yea, small ones

you are perfect! stop worry about
face isn't cute, let me keep the magic
Como si yo fuera el mayor de los problemas que tiene este país...
un molesto qué?

Caged. Plugged. Those might be two of my favorite words, and they're exactly the way I'd work toward getting you to cum like the little girl I know you can be.

That cock is a liability, hanging there all useless and just tempting you to stroke it. You know, of course, that no sissy should get off pretending to be a man. So, that cock gets locked right up (and *I* keep the key)

Next is the most important, plugs. Your little hole needs to learn that it exists for cock now, and so along with putting your cock into chastity your hole needs to be filled all day. A nice, round plug sits inside you all day, reminding you of what's to come.

I know it's hard for a horny sissy, but you have to stay caged and plugged for a week. Seven whole days. And don't expect to keep the horniness away either, because I plan to spend all week teasing you - playing with your nipples, fingering your hole, and ramping up your body's sex hormones until, by the end of the week, your brain is a sea of chemicals ready to explode into slutty submission at any moment.

The plug comes out, the cage stays on. I guarantee your poor little cock is leaking at this point, probably more precum than you are right now. Heh, the thought honestly drives me wild.

Id throw you on your stomach, pulling apart your smooth, supple cheeks to reveal your boypussy (and I guarantee its practically gaping in anticipation).

With my hot, wet tongue I would make circles outside your hole, slowly easing my way into the supple, smooth flesh. I expect you'd make something akin to a scream as the pleasure shot through your body, wave after wave as my tongue probes you. In and out, a world of new sensations youve never felt before. Your poor cock straining, still stubbornly neglecting to learn that you get pleasure from your boypussy now...

Im about to cum all over that ass.

I'd fuck you with my 20cm Canarian cock so hard you wouldn't walk for days little bitch.

if thats not you pls gib sauce
if that's you you're cute af, i'd love to takke you to dinner

Well, you look like a dude with short hair.

It is me, thanks lol

yeah, but its a female to male, hes trying to look like a dude and is doing a good job

one very passable ftm

got tumblr kik or somethin

I'm girl to guy :/ lol

This is the gayest thing I've ever read

My kik is reagleagle

Thank you. I hope you take pride in the fact that you just indirectly drained my balls

it is, obviously

que conozco a alguien de españa :p y le gustan los traps , pero que es muy molesto

If you'd stop looking like such a dude, you may be able to get some dick in your life which you so desperately need to knock you out of your temporary insanity.

Where u from? I'll make you want to go back to being a girl for free even.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd cry. All those hormones, all that frustration, and now waves of exciting new pleasure. Really, it's enough to make a slut out of anyone.

Don't think it's all this, though. If we're gonna totally rewire your brain, if we're gonna work this boypussy until you cum, we've got another step. A very, very fun one.

On your back now, face up, at just the right angle. You might not have the sense to pay attention in light of all the radiating pleasure still coming from your hole, but I've got my cock out, lubing it up as I stroke it to full length.

The secret to reaching a sissygasm is a top with length, of which my 7.5" is plenty, but also girth. I'm sure it'd take you by surprise to see my thick cock poised to fuck your sissy hole, but by the time you could even start begging me for it I'd have started pushing in. Deeper and deeper, stretching your boypussy and filling it with my meat. Every inch deeper a new experience, every inch wider another cry of pleasure. Not even a few inches in my cock rubs your prostate, raging and hot from being stimulated by the plug all week. I don't know what that type of pleasure would feel like, exactly, but it wouldn't surprise me if you came then and there.

I would hope, however, that you were strained just a little longer. By the time it comes, I want you begging your own body to let it happen...

This isn't me I'm guy to girl

You're super cute, totally passable.

I like your short hair, adds to the cute look for you now. I'm in love.

Hi Cred Forums

I am p thick and want to know if you'd be interested in more pics of me trapping

Hey, I'm another user from south of France. I'd like to fuck you very much, how can I contact you ?

hoh, seriously? you look like a dude

please!! I need your cum all over me!! I want to be bukaked too
Oh my, I'm thinking on it and my sissypussy is throbbing... Be rough fucked like I always dreamed and need to stay lying the next days, face down and legs separate, helpless.... what if you'ld see me again this day?
puedo encargarme, apunta mi correo y se lo pasas: chicovicio @ hotm ail punto com

Go back

you have to be passable and feminine to be a trap

youre a sissy cd

Show dick/pussy to confirm either claim.

I see, I see

go on...

This isn't "hooking up". This isn't "making love". This isnt even sex. This is fucking. Raw, animal passion. I'm not sure how much of a human I could manage to be at this point, being balls deep in your smooth, velvety cunt. I'd be bucking like a goddamned stallion, trying to push deeper and deeper into your weak little body with every thrust.

You, on the other hand, I guarantee that you'd be making absolutely inhuman sounds. I'm sure the level of cockslut you'd be at this point is something akin to temporary brain damage.

Your hole has just given up, almost begging for release. Your balls have pulled up so tight that they're practically gone. Your cock, done with uselessly fighting to get hard in its cage, would be streaming precum. The stains, the sounds, the new sensations. All this, and you are still just on the edge.

Every thrust feels line the one, each time my cock glides across your prostate and I to your guts you're certain that you'll explode. Just. One. More. Thrust.

"PLEASE!" You'd scream, "make me cum!" Tears are rolling, no doubt. Your useless cock just can't get the message. All this pleasure, all this focus on your boypussy, and your stubborn rod just won't stop hoping for a stroke.

"Just one stroke," you'd think to yourself. "If I just stroke my cock *one* time, I'd fucking erupt."

Just as you thought it was too late, just as you have up and resigned to your fate of being ceaselessly horny and on-edge, it would happen.

Your cock would give up. It would finalkg realize that your boypussy is for pleasure now. It would finally realize that you aren't some dainty man, but a sissy. A sissy who knows what she wants.

One last thrust past your quivering prostate would send you off. Your hole erupting in pleasures unknown, enough to send you to the edge of blacking out. You'd scream, I know that. You'd wail like a fucking animal as your hole squeezed over my cock, realising it's purpose is to be filled with cum.

As I shot my load into you, another wave of heaven would come over you. Your little cock, previously so stubborn, would be squirting a constant flow of sissy cum.

Each thick rope of my seed that shot inside you would trigger new pleasures. You'd be shaking, panting like a dog, and moaning. Oh, the moaning. I know a moaner when I see one and, lemmie say, you'd be the goddamn queen.

As the sea of hormones rushed away your hole would continue radiating. Your orgasm is incomparable, like nothing you've ever experienced. As I pulled my dick out, your hole could make no effort to hold on to my cum. Believe me, I know. A steady stream of my thick seed would flow out of your boypussy, while you lay there, collapsed and brain-dead from the fucking.

All things considered, I'd say it would be a pretty good day.

the only good tranny

These are always so cringey.

That's a fine butt. I would chew on that.

I just came 5 minutes ago and reading this already got me hard again. Definitely saving this for later ;)
Please take this picture as a token of my gratitude. You're just going to have to imagine your cum flowing out..

hello

Aaaaaaaassssss.....