Hello dear faggots

Hello dear faggots

Doing a trip to UK soon on my own and need company. Bonus points for being ginger.

Post your kik and area perhaps I shall add you

There probably arent any english gingers around

Will you stop by Sweden?

stay away from londinistan

only 42% white british there (actual official percentage), the rest are mudslimes and shit skins and they ALL hate americans

im not murican and not looking for the shitskins

i dont like london that much anyway

dfitz1000

NW

Piss off we're full

Stating those requirements like you're a princess. To be your company not only your body needs to look nice, but your face too. So post it.

john.bau

not posting but can ensure its not lower than 6/10

Come to Lincoln, absolute hills everywhere

dont know where it is but i like hills

You do know 6/10 is pretty low, right? But let's get to business then; define company.

yeh but like, with make up i would rate 8 without id say 6

company for free holiday, booze and fuck but because you are being cocky i would have to decline yours

oh nooo its the north. Stop molesting kids and pissing off the scots you humongous faggot

>6/10

No pics

Jackoinferno
West London baby!! But not ginger. My bad!!

Luckily there's no way for you to know if you do end up with me :)

Glasgow small ginger autist, ye ken ye want tae

>Declining anons

No ethnics around these parts. They're a few stops away but we out price them on housing and shop prices so they stay away. Handy if you need a banging kebab tho.

thats fucked up bro

if youre ginger i dont mind tho

Kik: B0atyOSRS

You look so fucking stoned lmao

fukkin stoner

I like how you think

Alright, this caught my interest. But I do want to see your face before anything. I'm well built, work out often and have a satisfying cock. I have a lot of friends who could join on occasion even, female and male, if you just wanna chill. Oh, I also have a jacuzzi and live in Birmingham. If you're interested, post face.

you idiots thats b0aty, an old school runescape streamer.

As a matter of fact, I am.

nothnx b0aty you cant fool me

Ok. Then I will forgive you

Going through surrey?

Do I look like I give a shit about a beta ginger playing a beta game

So, will you show me your face then or should I simply move on?

on kik sure
after you confirmed your gingerness

well you care enough to reply so I'm going to say - Yes

>Trying this hard

Nah fuck that, I'm out. Peace.

alright then

my kik is succeroni and im from ny
names ashton

Im in kettering and american. Have a wife and kid though.
I stil go out to drink on friday n ssturday

At any point will you be getting your tits out while with the Cred Forums companion and,
Do you have any American accent?

Its shit. Don't go. Actuualy thats a little unfair. Its boring as fuck, don't go.

This.

Self etitled women think they can be selective without heing shit themselves. Desperate men made this a thing.

Redhead, 24. North Wales

TL190

fight me in dmm right now pussy

yes and no
brit accent

Thats disappointing. I was hoping to be edgy by showing delight at tits and horror at the accent. What British accent do you have?

south

I'm tall, muscular, attractive, and an experienced hiker. I'll need to see some butthole first to decide if I'd go with you or not. Would you want a plutonic partner? Or someone to rail you as we travel together?

Are you traveling through the south east?

Ruthlessly specific.

southampton

Kik gman11954796

doesnt exist

>free holiday
How does that work? You're coming here and think you're giving someone who already lives here a free holiday?

>booze and fuck
You sound pretty desperate. I'm hardly fighting women off but I think I'd rather stay at home and browse Cred Forums than drink with or fuck you.

Ambivelent. I have neither strong feelings for or against. You could have said Wakefield (had you not said South of course) and I would have met up with you to give you a 'With Sympathy' greetings card.

well free food and booze and place to stay besides their parents basement

i am sorry

plutonic?... more like moronic..

plutonium m8