This girl wants me to fix her car

This girl wants me to fix her car
I want to fill her full of cum

Hello me make this quid pro quo without me sounding like a creep

Pic related

how about you ask for money first and when she's all "ooh user i don't have any money tee hee" you tell her to fix it herself or get on her knees

people who worry about sounding like creeps are creeps.
I bet this chick is ugly as sin without any makeup on

I'm not google quid pro quo OP.
More pics though, total QT.

depends what needs to be fixed on her car, your relationship to her, etc.

i think i know her. you in seattle, OP?

Quid pro quo = this for that

Ass for mechanics. Sounds fair.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

post some of her facebook pics then, don't be rod.

Yea what needs to be fixed?

>hurr moar pics
>I KNOW HER
>Hi, I'm a complete idiot and i suffer from delusions of adequate brainpower

this should be a real solid thread

It is going to be creepy and will only work if that is what she is angling for.

tell her how much a mechanic will charge her for it, tell her how much you would charge her for it. Then if she has to "think about it" tell her that you may be able to work something out.

too bad you can't self link,

the only thing that was missing on this thread was the asshole with the links followed by a greentext opinion.

This is about the best advice you'll get in this shit thread. Good luck.

Fuck it....dubs thread now

if quid pro quo means "this for that" then theres no way that cant be creepy.
just ask if she wants to go get something to eat or coffee or drinks, whatever. the only way to not be a creep is to not be fucking creepy.

Needs brakes and probably a clutch

She works fast food. Can't even afford rent. Still seems like she uses her somewhat slutty ways to get what she wants

Check em bois

Do you have a chance normally OP? Why not just ask for a date, and then leverage in the fact that you can fix her car to get a blowjob.

Brakes ok, fuck doing the clutch though. Unless you got a lift or she has some insane pussy.

>somewhat slutty.
That's a fucking dude op.
Prepare your abyss for the penis.

seriously if she's gonna use you, either make her pay for it or suck your dick

how do you know her? are you friends? did you guys used to hook up? we need more background.

For a clutch she better take it up the ass like a fucking champ.

Ill second this. And a girl that looks like that has fucked for services before. Just be upfront about it.

show penis weirdo

Yup, fucking clutches.

hmm...best bet is to have her hang out while working on the car and flirt with her maybe have her do dumb shit to help you, but make sure not to finish it all in one day so that you can ask her if she wants to hang out, drink and bullshit for a bit....after you two are a bit tipsy make your move, if she's a go then push it as far as you can without any sex stuff bj, anal or reg sex then stop and say you're pretty tired or it's late some bullshit that doesnt make you sound weak....finish the car the next time continuing the same routine as before then ask point blank if she wants to fuck. done.

It's an odd relationship already. We flirt and talk about sex shit often. She tells me about dudes that want it and she always blows them off.

I don't want a relationship which is what she's looking for. I can now only barely stand her

I just want to get my dick wet and get out. Know what I mean?

Forgot pic

But seriously every day she tells me how she feels naughty because she's not wearing a bra or panties it some stupid shit

sounds like trouble

she'll play you no matter how hard you try to avoid it

so play harder, don't give in; tell her you're getting fucked or your dick sucked or you're not fixing the car

and this is BEFORE you fix the car, and do not let her try to talk you out of that

Mother fuck...

tell her u will do it for free if u can cum in her ass :)

Seriously, just man up and let her know that breaks are one thing, but doing a clutch... yea, maybe if she's willing to take it up the ass. Those things are hell.

Get drunk with her and start talking about sex, reach the point of erotic zones amd go from there to fuck her

It's a man

show penis already

Notice how he hides his dick in pic?

Next time she starts mentioning other dudes she turns down, mention some side bitch you fuck and how you fix shit for free for all your bitches. See how she responds to it.

still has a butthole OP could dump a load in. If OP is to beta to know how to get laid, OP is beta enough to screw a dude.

Get out tumblr, we don't want your shit here. The world is a dark, unfair, and cruel place. Get used to it.

>leaves toliet seat up

disgusting skank

I have been an auto tech for a long time and have had chick friends like this. The way to phrase it is, Sure I can do that it will cost "x". To bad were not fuck buddies because then I would fix it for free. Most chicks will not suck your dick for you working on the car, unless they wanted to suck your dick anyways.

Kek
Even more proof its a man

Does said car have a duell mass flywheel? Is it going to be labour only?

Just start hitting on her, and don't touch the car until you have sex.

So OP, are you going to post proof that you fucked here after or are you just here for blue balling us?

"I'll change your oil If you extend me the same courtesy.... What? No, not my car you stupid fucking bitch, I'm asking you to blow me and let me cum in your mouth... Jeez."

which car has she ?

I'm a mechanic too and the clutch replacement took less than 2 hours on a parking

*on my on car

If it's on chat do the following right after she asks you;

Can you fix my car?
Do you want to fuck?
No.
Then no.

Just suck her dick first and after she cums ask her to do you next
It's proper trap etiquette to return blow jobs