Atheism Thread, all welcome, talk about what's so good being an Atheist

Atheism Thread, all welcome, talk about what's so good being an Atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finding JESUS

BASED RABBI EXPOSES CHRISTIANITY AS A MASSIVE FRAUD.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

Christfags BTFO.

A concise defense of atheism
Cred Forums formatted
By user, PhD

The root of all religion rests on faith. Faith, by definition, is belief with no proof or evidence. Therefore, religion needs no proof or evidence. As reward, it promises heaven with eternal life.

Science lives and breathes proof/evidence. As such, science isn't the opposite of religion; rather, it doesn't bother with religion because it has no proof/empirical evidence of its own.

In the event religion ever obtains proof of the Divine, it'll automatically commit suicide. By having evidence, you remove the necessity of faith, and automatically become science.

As for living life without religion, by adhering to axioms which do not impose/encumber my neighbor to the point of depriving them of their societal rights, I am, in effect, under guidelines of a road to heaven.

I can lead a life without worry of hell, and without obliging money-hungry "speakers from God" and their agenda.

are you still trying to force your faggy pitcutes into becoming memes?
keep trying faggot, you fail to understand how this shit works,
but what's sadder, you might be so autistic and understand the tens of thousands of hours that are required,
and have no life
and actually spend them
what would be sadder?
to spend them and get nowhere?
or to spend tens of thousands of hours and succeed for a few weeks, knowing those tens of thousands of hours could have profited you immeasurably more in a job or anything else, including begging on the street...
>now go ahead and respond with another faggy picture

Not having to get up early on a Sunday! !

this
yup, he fell for it

the best thing about atheism?

not having to worry about shit. its awesome. i can do anything i want, and i dont have to sit there flogging myself for whats gonna happen when sky daddy finds out.
>oh my god no I'll get grounded to hell!
>but the big games this weekend!!!!!

What film is this from?

neverending story. from the creepiest part too.

thnx