Just found this underneath my dads bed

Just found this underneath my dads bed.

Should i be worried, Cred Forums?

Shoot yourself in the foot on camera

Yes, he´s definitely going to kill you. You should call the cops ASAP

No, ask him to take you shooting. You will gain a respect for guns and loose the fear to be around them.

Christ, I would be - your dad's a fucking slob.

What were you doing under your dad's bed?

Get off this site, kid

Dubs never lie man

nah

Zozzle.

You should be worried that your dad is a careless redneck and shouldnt own a firearm

Look down the barrel and see if it's loaded.

I agree with this, you want proper firearm safety in the house.

OP here;

seems a little rusted in the chamber. is it still usable?

If you look down the barrel and wiggle the trigger can you see the shell move a little? If so you must tell him that his gun needs maitinance or it may not be effective when he needs it. Report back

If this is dubs, kill yourself with this gun

Nah you good. The tag is still on the mattress.

Confirmed murder weapon

You should be more worried if your father didn't have a gun, because that would mean that he's a spineless cucklord who isn't prepared to protect his family.

OP here:

wiggled the trigger with my foot and it blasted against the walls. my ears are fucking ringing.

he gonna kill you

god be true. pics op.

/thread

Nope, throw it away

pics

post pic with timestamp of blasted wall or OP is a faggot liar.

Your dad has a gun. That means he's a real man who's ready to protect you from a home invasion by apes.

Or OP was not OP but an impostor OP.

AR-15/10

Or it shows hes a spineless coward who need a weapon to protect his family, Real men fight with their fists

Ever heard the expression dont bring a knife to a gunfight? What the fuck are your fists going to do

>real men fight with their fist

Bait

Why that's an AK-16 Remington edition pump assaulter. They stopped product on those after every school massacre ever was executed by them.

zozzle

pic

Im fucking mortified

Take this. You earned it, Dr. Bismuth.

hate saying this, but maybe your dad just wants to kurt cobain himself

god, your dick must be short

Yeah, because a criminal would break into a house without a weapon.

I really hope you liberals continue to believe that. It just tells me than you'll be the first ones to die once the muslims/blacks go full on with their white genocide.

I wish you the worst of luck.

Home defense you massive faggot. Go back to your room and resume the MLP video you have buffering.

my penis is fine.

Children sleep with Teddy Bears for comfort.
Women sleep with men for comfort.
Men sleep with weapons for comfort.

OP here:

my dads a Liberal, but he owns a gun, so not all liberals are half baked.

You should probably should stop going through your dads stuff. Daddy may get mad, and you know what happens when daddy gets mad.

fucking pic

Irrelevant, all liberals need to die, you are ALL responsible for what is happening in the country today.

Fuck every last one of you, once this country falls we are going to drag you out of your rich all white neighborhoods and hang you.

Joe Biden thinks everyone should own a shotgun and also thinks if they feel in danger they should go shoot willy nilly out off their deck.

Not rich, and im not white.
>_>

why would you need to know if its usable u fuckin MURDERERRER

yeah he is clearly plotting against you , you should probably try and grip up some shells and stop him before he gets you first , or maybe he wanted you to find it , maybe its a test to get your prints on it and hes gonna clean you and your moms up, better wipe it down and shoot him tonight

I second that. This gun could save your ass one day

You should be worried about hepatitis. Clean that nasty fucking house.

Looking for cummed socks

why were you snooping around under my bed?
it's for home defence, son.

You should feel safe knowing someone in your house took the initiative to help keep it safe and defended

sorry, dad.

Liberal cocksucker detected

You're mentally challenged.
>Hurr Durr square up with an armed intruder hurr durr

Sad that liberals and cuckolds believe this kinda shit

Do this. This is actually a really good idea. There's no use being scared of guns if there's one in the house

Good ole Uncle Joe.

Yes it is take this /k/ man they will help you out and tell you everything you want or need to know.