Dear Cred Forums

Dear Cred Forums
I have a few things i need to talk about...as you can see, i know my place as a girl on here. Cred Forums has been a home to me for many years, and i have gotten my share of ego boost on here in the past. However, i recently lost a lot of weight quickly which left my tits looking subpar :( i come here for the honest and harsh opinions of user...what do you think of them?
Love,
Just another cundumpster feeling down

I would lick it suck it, and put my dick on that nipples.
Oh, and there are nice, dont worry.
Depends more about your pussy

Let the Cred Forums doctor check

right at the edge of "okay"

Bit of sag but they still look pretty great. Nice job on the weight loss. Get bras that push those puppies together and you'll have some eye catching cleavage. What size are they?

since i like em mid i would rate 6/10 more or less

Pussy matters more

they are a 34 D
i feel good in my calvin klein push up bra

Your tits are perfect (obviously, you're trolling).
What matters next is your arse.

Still pretty fuckable, I wouldnt worry. Have you got any before photos, to compare? Also pussy would be nice to see for my own sick curiosity haha :)

At least they haven't deflated, I would gladly play around with those.

Dubs says pic in bra

thank you for honest opinions, i used to be rated a 10 on here and it has been hard for me letting go of being amazing and accept that i am just average...however, average i can still deal with, ugly would really kill me

I like them would fuck you tites

>left my tits looking subpar
they look fine, slut

A little sag, but better than being fat.

Looks good.

do me a solid OP, write Alex on you boob.
Its my birthday and up until now its been total shit.

5/10
do some breast training then there will be more muscle and they wont look that saggy anymore

now show us ur pussy and we rate too

i almost shed a tear
Cred Forums is too kind to me

They still a nice set imo, I'd motorboat them :)

oh and i'll be the one in the kitchen :D

Nothing too bad. Little saggy but hell, if I woke up to those in the morning I wouldn't complain. Quite like the nips though.

Do you make a good sandwich?

Kek

Your tits are the 6.5 inch cock of tits.

Above average and quite nice - not anything extraordinary.

>:D
die in a fire

we all know what must happen...SHARPIE IN THE POOPER.

34 D means you can still find SOME bras that aren't just a solid fucking color.

>The plight of the bf of a big boobed

6.5 inch is not really the average. the global average is a bit under 6 inch (14cm)

>above average

Also, what the fuck captcha? Images of a storefront? The fuck is this shit?

whatever makes you sleep at night

You do not know anything timestamp pic with sharpie in your ads or... GTFO

Your tits are fine

They look good to me.

No issues

5/10 at best. I'd smash but not fap to.
how old are you?

Favorite panties please?

Today is the 21st. Are you from the future?

They're still fine. A bit of sag isn't a big deal. Their fundamentals are strong... Nice shape, pleasing nipples, good size.

I would love to see your vulva
Tits are 7/10

nah im 6.5, so im okay. most women say its not the biggest but he is quite thick

the global average of 2014 is 13,5cm.
I know because my dick is 14,5cm and knowing this makes me sleep soundly at night.

slightly saggy but still above average.
Well, I got a hard on, so that's not a lost cause at all.

Can we see you pee please?
Your tits are great

They are a bit sacky but thats not necessarily bad. Boobjobs should be easier. And they aren't that bad, really. I wouldn't cry if I saw those again anywhere near me.

Your time zone is not the only one fag

they honestly look really fun. i'd love to look up at those flopping around while you ride my dink to O town.

kyra?

underrated

being this new

Let's see the buttocks OP, make haste

your tits are sexy as fuck OP. They gave me a boner. 8=====D thanks

Well done on loosing weight.

Tits still look fine, 7/10, would lube up and tittyfuck.

your tits look good, most important to me is they are real
looks like your right boob is a little bigger, again thats ok

great nips, may look even beet when hard

what bra size now? and what bra size before?

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here,
But are your areloas oval? I have never seen that before.

those look pretty great tbh, I'd marry them

yeahr it was just estimated. but your just average unless you are asian. in european/american countries its like 14.5+-. but who cares anyway as long as he has more than 12cm? sure a lot of men including me would like to have 18cm. but it doesnt really affect me and i anyway prefer little women which more likely have tight and short vaginas.

Yes it is you stupid idiot. Drink it in maaaaaan

a little hangy but not too bad. its kinda hard to get an idea from such a close up

They look indeed saggy and sad... But you seem a nice person! I'm pretty sure you're more than saggy tits! Also, You got me curious about how they used to look.! Share some pics! ^^

Favorite panties please

Tits look fine... but then again you already knew that since you're just here looking for compliments. If you really want to be rated, lets your fat gut lol

i am a boobologist, can confirm they are oval.

Seriously?.. Just how many girls have you seen naked? Like 4?

Smoking hot. Fuck.

push them together

10/10 in a bra

your tits look great

they're fine.
very few women have small, perky tits and I have yet to get with one over the age of 30 that has perky tits. they all sag eventually, unless they are pure flatchested or fake.

source: a lot of one-night stands with women of various ages.

Personally, I love em!

Those are great tits, sag is of course a natural thing (curse you gravity)!!!

yes they are when they get hard :D

they look good , dont worry , get a nice tight shirt and some cleavage and you are good to go

oh, and i bet they feel softer now because you have lost a bit of weight. /i love soft tiddies, they are my favorite and i have to do everything in my power not to nut like a fountain when i watch them bounce around during sex. Who ever nails you is so lucky OP

I am an asian, to be honest.
But because I got a huge deepthroat ballsdeep fetish, I'd rather stay with my trusty dick than have a super long dong.

While we're here OP, fancy showing us some ass? Your tits may be average but if you've got a tight little ass, that could be a game changer.

You got a cracking rack :)

These tits look like a 10/140 to me

They look great. I'd love to play with them taking you from behind. Any chance to see you bend over?

show feets, you know that's important nowadays.

im honestly surprised you have looked good in two straight pictures. I was expecting a vile stretched out stomach

6.5/10 so far, would bang

no wonder you obtained that fetish...Chang.

You look pretty good. In and out of a bra.

Definitely would fuck you more than once. Want to see your ass and also what you looked like

please give us a full body nude shot

Before and after pics pls!

All these faggots leaving a ":)" at the end. Hang yourselves, you're meaningless to both OP and the rest of the world.

Welp, nothing wrong with an erect nipple.

second this.

:)

This

Seen better. Next time go fish for compliments elsewhere.

nice
but be honest, theres probably some truth in what you said about how you feel about your tits but really you just wanted to camwhore a bit now youve lost some weight, didnt you?

they look good - a bit saggy, but that happens to everyone woman in existence who is older than 20.

congratz on the weight loss. How much you drop?

you look good btw, don't stress it. post some pussy now.

do it..dubs demand

Of course these no pussy getting neckbeards are going to think those old lady boobs are the best thing ever. And I'm suuuure you lost weight. You could've just asked "hey user what do you think about my old lady boobs?"

Being an avid Cred Forumsrowser of Cred Forums you know that you must respect my dubs and show us the puss.

Lurk moar

If you just lost weight you need to bend over and let your breasts hang a bit.
I had srechtmarks only visible when i did this.

Also lost a few pounds but my tits look way nastier than yours

Can't the sagyness be easily fixed with some boob surgeon or something?

One in person.
Get on my level fggit.

>"...used to be rated a 10..."
>"...lost a lot of weight..."

Forgive my scepticism.

pussy shot

i'm a fan of giving credit where credit is due. can we just thank a cumdumpster for learning and following the rules?

that's something right there. thanks user.

nice set btw - as said previously, probably not gonna be award winning, but i'd be happy to hit it.

wow love your tits! would you be up for doing a request? can you get a picture of this pic near your tits? like a female tribute?

it would be an honor to fondle with them OPero

>One in person

Counting mom or no?

something like this would be brilliant!

Nothing fantastic but fuck it, I like your ass regardless. Well OP, you've got a decent enough body I'll give you that.

Not bad. Saved.

Still want to see before and after. When you said you were rated a 10 on here.

Don't wear a bra for like a year.
Drink plenty of water, massage them titties. A friend of mine lost a shit ton of weight from high school and she had seem hangers, did exactly what I said and they perked right up.

Very nice real ones!

it looks good , not a issue , unsless you are ugly or have a bad personality you should be ok

snap chat?

I like them... Depends on your age as well. 20 year old may find better ones (not very much). Within the range of 25-35 you are perfect!
Where are you from?

horrible photo, you have no sense of aesthetics
would not bang

solid, wouldwearlikeamask/10
thx for the boner OP, l8r

no worries OP, you look absolutely decent
would bang

They look great. They are big so...that's what big naturals do....start doing push-ups if you think they need to lift a little. Women are more critical than men

Op. Today's my birthday and I'm foreveralone. Can you please write "Happy birthday Carlos"? Love you in advance

I don't think they look bad. Nice tits, m'lady.

you can give as a better photo, cun't you?

...horrible panties taste

gz for losing weight. Your tits and ass look nice and you seem like a nice gal, so dont worry about it. I think youre above average honestly. Post more ass though.....

Saggy but not bad, better than most of the sluts I see on here.

You're fine op, don't sweat it, go gym and wear push up bras

Hey OP here. Happy faggot

34D weight loss or not you will get some sag, it's just how big boobs get a lot of the time.
Personally I think they look great.
Grats on the weight loss too.

You got ass for days!!

Good, just very good

We love you user! Think you could lick your own nipple? I know you can.

It's weird but mines are oval too pic related
Actually my tits are pretty similar to op's but my nipples are bigger. Used to be quite insecure because of them but then I realized I look pretty attractive anyway (probably 8/10 if you ignore the tits) and since it doesnt bother me anymore it doesn't bother men either. You just need to realize it's perfectly fine not to be perfect.

any before after pics?
as a personal trainer i dont get to see lots od my clients naked, im quite curious

I like the tits better but not bad at all. If dubs show us a before and after of exposed tits

Cute ass
i like that
i mean a too much fat ass is shit but yours fits the needs perfectly

Hey OP! I get your point. Must be a pain having nice tits and then losing them. I always had shitty tits and its a disgrace!! At least you know how it feels to be rated10! I'll always be 2,75. Oh OK... even less with the passing of years.
Anyways! You still look very good!

I'd love to suck your Brustwarzen

shes obviously taking shitty pics so she can get insulted and then she can wallow in self pity

IKR! Bit of sag or not, dat ass more than makes up for it.

>You're fine op
>wear push up bras

>You're fine op
>deceive people into thinking you have nice tits

Would lick them all night/10
Also favorite panties please?

great tits!!! beautiful nipples too

lol, unless your nips are natzi crossed and the guy is a nigger you are fine anyways

nah your tits are better. we like them when they are still fresh and unsaggy. yours are great, dont care about the nipples. i give your tits 7.5/10

Not a medfag, but this seems to happen similarly to a lot of chubbier girls at my university who last weight over break.

Kind of sucks, but I imagine that if you don't have a horse face and you're not a generally unattractive person, you'll be fine.

Just don't be self-conscious about it or resort to cosmetic surgery, you'll regret it.

Who the fuck would care? I literally wouldn't even have noticed that, especially if it had gotten to the point where your bare nipple was exposed to me.

idk oval bothers me just not enough to say anything while im fucking you.

>12 year old detected
What else haven't you seen? Clit? Vagina?

(they were pushed up by the bra though)

small tits are the best, hate those sacks of estrogen and fat wigglin around

now lets us RATE YOUR PUSSY. lets see who of you has the nicer one. start, bonus points for being wet and object/fingers in it

extra question: how do i convince an women to have anal sex girls?

I want to play, lick and suck your tit so bad. Best breast, anonette.

You have what I like to call banana boob.
5/10

Not happy to see them, but not repulsed

Look horribly fake

you too. your breast are the best until now, i would tittyfuck/10

aaah, hallo fellow german, i, OP, am german, too

Okay they were nicer before, I'll give ya that. But presumably you're now lighter due to exercise? So fit girl beats chub girl with nicer tits

too big

They look nice, let's see that pussy.

Ah I see, so is it pretty common then?
Inb4 virgin fag, inb4 kys.
Also damn son. Not bad. Probably my personal favorite size.

Getting old sucks.
They still looks pretty good.

This

Is this you, op? Shave your arms, please....

4 real babe Your tits are great !
plus you lost weight, stay on Cred Forums. Trust me, Its don't matter !
But !!! If you still want to lift those shits UP ! Use those lifting cream
>pix related //not obviously this mark !
One of my thicc friend used this during a diet and this mofo became fit !

So continue sport + Stay awesome + Some massage
An we'll always love You !

Nothing wrong with those, most people have unrealistic picture of boobs in their heads anyway. Those that you have are perfectly good and normal boobs and I want to play with them and i'm known to be picky. I don't know what boys like these days but as a straight man I honestly feel that any man would like those.

the fapping ha begun
please post more

look like my ex gf's tits.

I like them and you now. great job on the weight loss

are your arms hairy? gimme pussy pic, your lips are hot though.

it's a before picture :) i bleached my arm hair now

Cool. Schick mal me email oder Snapchat

They look alright,
I personally like the inverted look so you got some fine boobies on yah! ;)

>i used to be rated a 10

Since no ID I have to ask you to confirm by posting along with a close up of your hard Brustwarzen. May you be contacted?

Your tits are beTter now

Well OP, I'm off shortly, can we see some pussy for old times sake? (You had to have seen this coming).

>i'm known to be picky

odd thing to be known for

where the fuck are the requested pussy pics? get wet sluts and show us ur fucking pussy so we can fap

Nice body

you are not a 10 but you are solid 8 , thats more that most

Listen up nigga. Your tits are fine, most men would probably just be happy with the fact that you have a pair. Sure we got preferences, but if you're fit, not ugly, and dtf then I swear to you that not a single NORMAL guy is gonna be disappointed by your tits. If I'm wrong I'll literally shove my dick in a blender.

man, you're more than average

I mean you werent exactly a ten. I'll never understand how people can rate girls a ten and not see a face

the truth has been spoken

das nice op
you should really stop worrying so much

where r u from?

impossible to rate a girl a 10 without face...

>caring this much about what virgin neets on the internet think about you

well, durr, i did post face then

oooooooh killem

you were average before and you're average now.

do it also now then.

Yur tits are fine but can we see yur pussy op?

well, no shit, i have been browsing this cestpool for over 8 years...i have come to love and cherish the faggots on here

Haha... Maybe it is but that's what i am known for. It's somewhat a joke with my friends and family at this point because I have turned down so many women over the years. I'm picky as I said and know what I like.

8/10 would fuck. ass is much nicer

its a trap, wont show pussy because has no pussy

OP you're wearing the wrong size bra. I'd put you at more like 32DD or E rather than 34D. I highly recommend going for a bra fitting to get your size right, as a properly fitting bra will give you more uplift and support.

nice. shame Cred Forums removes the exif data now. I would have dropped by with bleach, some wastebags, an electric saw and we coulda had a good time. Assuming the German part was you.

absolutely fine. beautiful nips. pussy for trips?

Nice

>implying being a trap this sexy is a bad thing
inb4 faggot
inb4 get off my Cred Forums
kys

probably look good in a bikini hard 7/10 8 /10 in bikini

OP, are you living in Berlin?

OP those are some fine fine titties. Being that they're not bolt ons, have perfect colored nipples, perfect size, just the right amount of "sag" and the proportion of nipple to the rest of the tit is ideal, I give them a 9.5/10. This is coming from a 52 year old gag who's been with way too many women and seen lots of tits. Your tits are what fuel my wet dreams. 95th percentile tits. I would worship them.

This is now a trap thread.

"faggot" said the homosexual gay fapping to men

yeah its cliche and all, but sometimes it helps not to care what other people would rate you out of 10

i want to cum on your tits hot af

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

what

Gonna git me some of your sexy ass nigga.

I'm not falling for this faggot b8, you homo

10/10 femanon more pls

definitely a virgin

Sigh, fine

10/10 saggy titties are the best

kek

God I cringed

Spend half as much time worshipping bitches as you do trying to get with one, maybe you'll get laid

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
10/10
fuck these queers

you gotta be kitten me with that bush

Use flash OP, I mean cmon

Lovely
You girls need to leave your snapchat

ok now I'm thankful I didn't start packing my surpise sex gear that shit is disgusting...

rubicon_girl

lol if u did it then why not now DURR

>to the opposite (or same) sex

we should gas all millennials for humanity.

>dear diary
>Today op was too cuntfused to follow a simple request and I went to sleep without knowing what her favourite panties look like.

Now for the sharpie in your ass you will be rewarded with cum

Pretty much. Ur hot OP. Own it!

Did you get fired from the Boca Chamber?

I love your perky small tits!

spread that asshole, you worthless cumsicle

those are floppy and saggy enough you could make a nice vid hanging from them

get a nice comfy cotton rope, and any chair to kick over, and show us some fun

The pubic hair is perfectly trimmed to a square shape, it's obvious a conscious decision you made, but it's hideous OP just shave it all and be done with it.

Nice. Do one from behind now.

Everyone has their own set and yours are still beautiful and unique. Be proud girly.

Doing heavy weight low rep chest flyes will perk them up.

sjw tits, I lost my boner, gross

Dear Cumdumpster,

Fried eggs hanging on nail.

K Bye.

yeah, you're right...i was completely unshaven for a while so i just tried this

EW MAN HANDS, ABORT THREAD

Show your feet plis ^^

who cares if bush or not? pussy is pussy

How's your fibromyalgia, Alyssa?

Your tits are fine....work on getting you ass tight. also if you are worried about it you can always get a boob job. but again. they look ok .

Honestly I don't think you have anything to worry about. I know we all look at ourselves in a worse light than others do, but from all the bits of you I have seen here, well, DAMN girl! LOL

Fuck you, Beta Fag.

i just have big hands for a girl :3

Hnnngggg 10/10 perfect bush.

ALL THE MORE TO STRETCH MY ASSHOLE WHITH

Nah, pubic hair is fine. Too many faggots on here keep going after little girls and lolis.

honestly tits are alright it was ur forthcomming honest daring attitud i found the sexiest tho

A girl actually shows tits and people just ask for ass and pussy pics instead of helping her. Topkek

More please, I like what I see here.

preach nigga

girl I would thoroughly wreck your snatch op... wouldn't happen to live in pa would u?

You must have Trump hands for a guy if you consider those man hands.

Nah nothing to do with lolis, we just don't like furrys

it's more the hair on your arms. anything else is perfectly fine

Hair is fucking gross. I like my women to be feminine.

Keep it. I'm a dad of a girl and that has ruined shaved for me for life.

I stand by my word... thoroughly wrecked

Fuck off attention whore, you got tits so obviously every user on here is gonna compliment you and you know it

I would I'll tell you that.

i've bleached it since

flappy tits already got what she wanted. attention.

It's called a growler. Furries are a whole nother level of wtf.

Any girl over the age of 12 has pubic hair, and it is feminine.

Faggot

I'd still hit that but I doubt you would let me so I don't know how my opinion helps

k bye

I'm unnaturally interested in hearing how this girl ruined shaved pussy for you.

Looks like mom boobs tbh, but the rest of you looks younger. Don't worry about it too much, instead worry about your obvious personality disorder, and try to not be an insufferable bitch.

you Cred Forums kids don't know how some scratchy pubic hair is fun to rub on

shaved is fun too, but you should try all kinds

holy fuck they look nice!
would fuck hard

lmao thanks for making me laugh

5/7 would fuck till you cheat on me. Then I'd forgive you even though I know it's still going on. Then I'd let you dump me. I'd cry about you for a year, lying to my friends that I'm over you- all the while still believing you are the love of my life

Cute little pubic region
>love the smell of pussy with a little bit of pubic hair

They don't sag much at all. 7/10, would do once and never call again.

Not a huge fan of bush. Don't like pubic hair in my teeth, but still nice cute lips 8/10. Clean shaved 10/10

how is this hard to understand? women with less hair are even more feminine.

>dyke
>cumdumpster

pick one.
Also it's disgusting to go down on some shit like that, have some fucking decency.

let it all out user

They also get armpit hair and leg hair you like that shit too, you cancerous nigger.
Disgusting...

Because this place is once again kinder than i deserve

I think just seeing his daughter naked made him associate shaved pubes with a child.

That said is hot as fuck, she should keep the pubes like this.

I would find a new girl. At first just for the sex. I will convince myself the new girl is better than you in every way. Until the romance period wears off, and I now find myself picturing your body as I fuck her just to find climax

sharpie in the butt

Wouldnt take it out of you.

So...you want to sit on my face?

thats a nice pussy i would pound that till july, doggy while pulling your hair and your saggy titties

Lovely pussy...wanna fuck from behind now.

>tits without bra: they are kinda meh tbh
>with bra: WOULD FUCK HARD 10/10

this is your brain on testosterone.

Me boner long time

How is it hard to understand that as a girl becomes a woman she grows pubic hair. Stop trolling loli threads and you might see this.

sounds about right

Try for girls over the age of 12, you might get used to it cuck.

nice, op is not a faggot, pretty rare theese days, interested into exchanging pics on kik?
i'll leave you mine MastaPlatypus

Lol don't be hard on yourself. Whether you gain weight or lose weight, guys don't care as much as you do about any changes that came with the weight fluctuation. Either way, were still gonna beat it up with your tits all up in our face.

You are getting me hard here, so uh... Any spread open pics?

disgusting degenerate

Don't listen to these virgins, leave the bush. It's lovely.

true dat, also i like some fat on my wimen, chubby belly is super sexy

>How is it hard to understand that as a girl becomes a woman she grows pubic hair.

then they remove the hair to appear more feminine.

>how is this hard to understand? women with less hair are even more feminine.
not a perv here
but saw my mom getting out of the shower with a full bush
and it may be true you go for that same kind of girl

this, and sharpie in pooper

try to induce lactation, maybe?
it might become annoying but i'm pretty sure you'll get nice full tits again

Or I could just stick to grown women who have good hygiene.
>cuck
>implying
gtfo cancer

This, the pedo vag meme needs to die.

are guys really into this?

Women remove the hair to appear younger. It started from 90's barely legal porn and has trended ever since.

Not him but yes, it's hot as hell.

its a nice pussy, love the bush, but the tits are still sagging. i d fuck you tho, but from behind so i can ignore the sag. write "Cred Forums slut" above your Cred Forumsush

Yeah, picture of you fingering yourself is my vote

How'd you lose weight? Need to lose some myself.