So i want to go down on this girl but she has herpes. We've never used a condom...

So i want to go down on this girl but she has herpes. We've never used a condom, we don't have sex if she isn't breaking out, and Im still herpes free. Will it be safe to go down on her if she isn't breaking out?
Pic related, tis her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell her to clean her fucking room

Why even risk it? Dumb fuck

Dude, I cant even

I take it her kid has it to

post her nudes

>herpes free
just wait till your first break out op. you got it. it just hasn't reared its ugly face yet.

My dad has had herpes since he was 16, was with my mom for 10 years, he's never given it to anybody because when you break out is how it's spread, no her kid doesn't have it

I was just at my doctor's last week, I dont have it yet

You will be pk going down on her just wash your mouth with bleach after.

Have you checked his asshole because he definatley has herpes there.

Why do you want to go down on an std riddled single mother?

Is that Mikayla?? Haha knew that bitch had herpes

Why in the fuck would you risk that? You do know there is no cure?

Probably does have herpes in his ass

OP you are literally disgusting,.

you're good bro 98% of the world has herpes, most don't even know it. if you've ever had a cold sore or anything like that you already have the virus.

single mom? or diaper fetish?

Yeah I know there's no cure, all I'm asking if my mouth will be safe from her std pussy while she's clear?

>we don't have sex if she isn't breaking out

So you exclusively have sex when shes breaking out?

OP, is the risk worth the reward?!??!!?!

Will you be willing to live with herpes?

yeah its fine, as long as it isnt visible your ok.

She has a diaper fetish, she likes it when I squeeze into size 3 diapers you dumb fuck

Exactly. Stupidity knows no bound.. Op your a fucking moron

> 98%
Literally kill your self fgt

>she has herpes
next

Post nudes then ill be able to tell

Typo you faget

Obviously if I'm asking dumb asses like you for advice

Naw

As someone who got herpes off his last girlfriend...

Pussy and dick herpes (type 2) struggle to infect the mouth in comparison to generic cold sores (type 1). You're most at risk while she's showing signs/if you bang when she's run down as herpes does this thing called "shedding" where it pumps out the virus but doesn't show it, no way of knowing when. Also condoms won't protect you entirely as herpes can be anywhere in the groin region not just the inside of her snizz or the end of your Johnson.

tl;dr you can get herpes even when she's not showing.

sorry it looks more like 100% of people have herpes but only around 75% have the types that cause genital herpes

OP I've licked street hooker pussy several times, nastiest pussy I ate was from a meth head stripper, shit stank and tasted like rotten fruit. I haven;t caught anything yet, and I still continue to eat street whores pussy. You will be fine.

Just saying. If your so desperate to get laid. Go for it. Your mistake to deal with. Still a moron

How badly would you say herpes has actually even affected your life

>and I still continue to eat street whores pussy
top kek

It's not out of desperation to get laid, it's about me being good at eating pussy and if this bitch is willing to suck my cock, I want to give her the same treatment because I care about her

3 months without getting laid because I feel like a diseased fuck who doesn't deserve to risk infecting another person. Confidence is pretty much shattered in that respect but I've started using my time for other pursuits and interests rather than women.

67% with hsv 2 according to the WHO

How did you get it

She's pretty damn hot though, amirite

there's such a thing as asymptomatic viral shedding.
you can get it from her when she's not breaking out

>Got with a girl last Halloween
>super submissive kinky type
>Some of the best, mind expanding sex
>with her for 9 months
>during that time I was seriously ill twice, worst cold and flu of my life about 4 months and 7 months in
>Start showing signs and we break up

Turns out she had it all along, don't know if she knew. She went off and got herself a new fella but I can't bring myself to get with anyone else after a typical RomCom situation about 2 months ago, can Green text that story if you want.

Literally, are you 12?.. well he is mistaken not 98% it's almost 100%.. let me ask you this.. have you ever had a sore in the lips? Have you ever had something in your skin that doesn't hurt but still is there?? Well i got bad news for you, there is a lot of people that have it but have never shown symptoms... if you say "i don't have herpes" its very unbelievable, but i will assume its true because there is the estrange possibility that you of all the people in the world doesn't have herpes...

>i'm herpes free
really?
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

Nigger no

Hsv2 free, you dumb piece of shit who thinks he's so smart because he can put links to videos to prove his point. Why would I click on that? I know what I'm talking about

watch the video retard. Herpes is an absolute non-issue

I'm not a disgusting nigger, don't call me such things

Has herpes.
Clearly has a baby aka extra baggage
Fucking filthy room

Dude fucking NO. THE ANSWER IS NO. Go find a better bitch. Herpes is for life and clearly she's not going to be in your life forever unless you like her brat children.

>op when he has to tell a potential partners he has herpes

lol. who would actually tell??

top tip from someone who thought risking it would be worth it for a girl he loved - DO NOT FUCKING DO IT.

Idk you keep posting shitty pics with wierd faces

Yeah that video was everything I already knew, but thanks for not being a fag and just saying "No. HERPES. NO"