Best GTA or Worst GTA?

Best GTA or Worst GTA?

>decapitations
You may be right

I like San Andreas more

/thread

GTA 5 is the best GTA.

Best soundtrack. The VRock adverts are funny as fuck.

GTA for the ps1 is the worst. Ducking awful controls. GTA SA is the best followed by Vice City

12 year old detected.

underage detected

for all platforms? : San Andreas
pc/console?: 4 or 5

k

even if it wasn't the best gta, it would be in no fucking way the worst GTA

Top three best:
3. GTA Vice City
2. GTA 4
1. GTA San Andreas

Top Three Worst:
3. GTA 5
2. Lost and Damned
1. GTA 3

Who gives a shit. Watchdogs was way better.

Vice City had the best soundtrack, best storyline.
i wish they would remake it, would buy it again.

>Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)19:08:03 No.704880092 ▶
fuck that game , you had to work out, fuckers cant even lift outside of game...

aggot

Okay, real talk though.

What's all the hate for GTA 5 other than the fact that faggy ass youtubers brought in kids to ruin it?

San Andreas was the best. Its not the worst.

I really like it, but then again, it was my first game on ps2 so I loved the shit outta it. I didn't even have a memory card.

I've been meaning to replay it, but I think if they did a remaster I'd buy it. To re licenses the music will be hard.

1. GTA San Andreas
2. GTA Vice City
3. GTA 5

Worst
1. GTA 4
2. GTA 4
3. GTA 4 (Nikko Belic was the only likeable thing in this game).

San Andreas vs Vice City is like tits vs ass... all a matter of preference, but ... it's always been when you can say you've fucked with both!

San andreas
ez dual weapons
ez gimp suit
ez hot coffee

gta 2 was best , any newer shit should be illegal just makes retarded kids think theyre gangsters

I'm 29 and I agreed with this user.
The plot is not the best.
The gameplay is obviously the better
fucking cocksuckaz

Watchdogs is trash. Your taste is trash. Kill yourself.

none, faggot

San andreas wins for me because of its huge map

Loved exploring the countryside, something I didn't like about GTA4

>not putting TBOGT as first

GTA San Andreas with GTA 5 game engine / graphics would be the ultimate game.

I think of all the GTAs, the original top down game is the one I enjoy the most. San Andreas was fun, but all of the modern GTA games just turn into busy work. I find myself extremely bored and so all I do is cheat code for all weapons, and just run around blowing shit up until I get bored again.

One thing that made Vice City good was the 70s vibe it has in it throughout the game. Im not saying its best or worst, but San Andreas was also good in alot of ways..And 5 isnt that terrible, just not best. Like says >It's all a matter of preference
You wanna rock around the 70s? Wanna be a G in the 90s? wanna do some higher level shit? Fine, pick your GTA and go with it.

Vice City is awesome.

San Andreas feels so niggery and I dislike that.

4 is okay.

3 is great and so is 5.

Did you guys ever play a 2D GTA? The very first ones? These are hilarious nowadays

Im more of a Vice City/VC Stories kind of guy. But. SA was definitely the biggest step in the right direction and 4 was an annoying friend simulator

Yeah. But Retro City Rampage is a true modern adaption of those. So damn fun

>Did you guys ever play a 2D GTA? The very first ones? These are hilarious nowadays

The first one is top down. Lots of fun. Missions came in on a pager and you had to stop at payphones to call the boss and get the info.

It was 1986
>yup that fag

my fucking niggas.

Vice is my favorite
>SA a close second

THIS IS THE LAST DANCE OF LANCE VANCE

He got enough of that in school

Best, but that's because my dad and I would always take turns doing missions when it was new. We played it all the time together so I'm pretty biased towards it. I'd have to say 4 was the worst IMO, I simply could not get attatched to any characters and just didn't care about any of them enough to play more than 2-3 hours of it.

It sure as fuck was, i apologize for that massive oversight...and I seriously cant believe i thought it was a 70s and not 80s vibe...bieng an early 80s baby that loves that era
>kills self

You got that right, braw

Anyone know where i could get a free downlaod of vice city?

This

Although others are probably superior, this one is my fave still. Back the the game didn't take itself so seriously.

Best to worst:

San Andreas
Vice City
GTA5
GTA & GTA London
GTA 4
GTA 3
GTA 2

u mad? GTA 2 is the best

of course vice city is the best.

all these san andreas niggers, if you like your jetpacks and shit go play saints row

If Rockstar came out with something like this, like a remastered edition, i'd be perfectly happy with that over a new game

Maurice Chavez on vice city was the greatest talk radio

Vice City was my first GTA, and I loved the 80's, so it'll always have a special place in my heart.
But the BEST GTA is V. No question.

You were able to shoot up night clubs before it was cool

TOP TIER

1. GTA 5
2. GTA Vice City Stories (its the shit bros)
3. GTA San Andreas

WORST

1. GTA 4
2. GTA Chinatown Wars
3. GTA 1/2

Sa; when ever your guy Is buff as fuck but you walk out of the room and come back hours later and he's crack head thin

GTA IV is amazing because of the dark and gritty story. The gameplay is asesome. Niko is a depressing charecter when you think about it. He wanted to escape his past, but ended up the same place. The physics is the best in the series. It's just an amazing game. Idk why you under ages hate it. Just because you can't see a good game when you see one and you don't understand an actual story, doesn't mean you should hate it. Oh, and mods. GTA V is the third worse in the series for me. Only beat by China town wars and the UK GTA.

I felt that lost and the damned was slightly more depressing but that's my own opinion

I never played any of the dlc surprisingly enough. When I get my PC, I'll buy the dlc on steam.

This list is correct

if youre list isnt the following
1.San andreas
2.GTA 4
3.Vice city
4.GTA 5
5.the rest
then youre underage and/or probably a fucking idiot.

I'm actually kinda waiting for a 1920's ish GTA..do missions for/with Al Capone, Charles Luchiano and all those other gangsters

I still call it Vice City some times

L.A. Noire is actually really fun but its 1940' ish and not exactly like gta but a great game

This doing the st. Valentines day massacre

Never actually got into L.A Noire, have heard mixed reviews and no real interest
Very much so, and running bootleg missions and shit..along with alot more

Mafia 3 is out shortly

I wouldn't say its the worst. But the best probably has to be III or IV.

The Worst is probably Chinatown Wars for me.

I'm excited to hear the NPCs calling me a nigger while I fuck there day up

The thing that pissed me off about San Andreas was the flight controls. I also prefer the setting of Vice City much more, that whole 80's theme really speaks to me. San Andreas comes in second for me as though I do enjoy the larger areas, I felt the second city was very lacking, and the removal of front properties just takes the cake.

Love the front properties in Vice City.

My total list is:

1. Vice City
2. San Andreas
3. GTA 3
4. GTA 4
5. GTA 5.

GTA 4 ranks above GTA 5 just because I enjoyed Niko Bellic as a character. GTA 5 Michael was a sad sack, Trevor was comedic relief but couldn't hold it together with how fucking boring Franklin was. Also Franklin was just fucking unlikable as he pushed away everyone who cared about him, clung onto a relationship which was pointless, and immediately became what he was trying to get away from within the first 4 missions of his story.

I've seen that
But i honestly think if Rockstar put their mind to it, use GTA 5 engine and SA gameplay with some other things mixed in...I think they could do it better, and have a great game

dubs for best

Vice City is slightly better than San Andreas because Of that god awful fucking RC side mission.

I didn't hate Watchdogs but I'd have to agree with and Your taste is trash.

my only issue with gta5 is all the country side.... im more of a city man vice city was fun as fuck maybe i just liked that 70's vibe

You seriously sound just like my brother...but hes involved in some shit atm, so you cant be...
And wtf up with this captcha?

SA > V > VC = IV > III > CW

i like just cuttin through all the back allies in 4, 5 had shit back allies

I thought IV was the best.. 1080p new york is amazing 10/10story and niko is a stud

gta5 looks pretty bu gameplay/story is bland. the others are irrelevant cause shit tier graphics. only reason people even mention them is because of muh nostalgia

Try Mafia.

haha that got me dude
cant wait for that game

bumped

GTA2 is the best

And I'm not even that old to think this, I'm 26
So i think most here are under my age

What makes the GTA2 the best
>best soundtrack
>ability to rig a car with bombs
>3 levels
>3 factions each level
>tfw when the scientits get really pissed at you they walk around with flamethrowers
>shock gun that could hit multiple people
>when you let the char standing there he starts smoking
>tfw 90s wasnt politicaly correct
>you could make songs with burps and farts
>...

Vice City was amazing for its time. The storyline was fantastic and it was so damn fun. I might be exaggerating though because it was my first GTA and the concept of playing an open world game and doing whatever you want to do was totally new to me. That was a real long time ago and maybe I'm drunk on nostalgia.

I did not like GTA 4's storyline. Niko was kind of cool but the city sucked as did everything else.

Being able to jump online for the first time was the only thing that made it fun.

GTA 5 is the best overall GTA game. Good storyline. Beautiful city. 3 great characters you can play as and a fantastic online multiplayer.

Seeing how I only have a sister, and never discussed GTA with her at all, I doubt I"m him.

I always get the street sign captcha, sometimes it's wrong on every level. A billboard or marque are not street signs.

Yeah I do have to admit I enjoyed the street layout of 4 a lot more than 5. 5 is just too bleh, I blow past everything. Also Brucie. Gotta love that Brucie.

Yea..I really didn't think you were one in the same, he doesnt have internets right now. Just that you two share about the same ideals on the rankings of the games and mostly about 5

brucie for the win, but the city of gta5 looks really nice and all but 4 had sum complicated back alley ways i just thought were really fun to navigate on foot especially when being chased by the cops, 5 kinda has shitty back alley ways and a small city in comparison

I agree with this user right here. Anyone who says otherwise is a nostalgia fag or wants to be a nigger to an unhealthy level.

the vibes from that game were awsome

>Obvious bait is obvious

GTA V comes first, only because of first person.
Second would probably be San Andreas. I played that a lot when I was little.
Third is GTA IV, Ballad of Gay Tony was the best part of the game.

explain this

what games is this?

Vaporwave.

4 was the worst one by far

Trips of truth.

Played Vice City throughout my 6th grade year, fucking rocked. So did San Andreas, but it didn't quite have the charm as VC.

GTA4

They compromised. They wanted to provide that "Open countryside" feeling but knew they had to ship the product to be usable on the xbox 360 and PS3 (a poor decision, hate the transition between gaming console generations where everything thinks they have to put all their games on every fucking console available.) So they shrank the city size in order to still maintain viability. Then when the updates came with the new consoles and PC they knew they couldn't change the city so they just spruced it up.

I know the game is called GTA, but I just don't feel the "Grand Theft Auto" portion. All the other games had at least one garage where you stole a list of cars and delivered to for money.

Yes yes yes. Loved it still can relax and drive around the city for fun sometimes. Great game.

yfw victor vance is the protagonist in VC Stories which also die in the intro of VC

nothin wrong w nostalgia queer

1. GTA 3
2. GTA (1)
3. GTA 2
4. GTA Vice City
5. GTA 4
6. GTA San Andreas
7. GTA 5