This is a tough one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy. The lions. They attack at night

/thread

Kek!

This is a stupid question. The sun is 1.3 billion times bigger than the earth, And there are 1 trillion lions. So the lions will win every time.

Do some math.

I mean, thats a lot of lions.

How much of the earth would 1 trillion lions cover?

! trillion lions could cause enough global warming to kill the sun permanently

1 million earths fit inside the sun so volumetrically its ten times lsrger but there are seven trilllion peolle and we barely cover the surface of the earth so thstmany lions wouldnt be a wet fart to the sun

More than 1.3 billion times the earth easily. Simple calculus.

>seven trilllion peolle
Not sure if bait

The that amount of lions would extinguish the sun??

I think the lion would win

Which one?

No shit. I wouldn't have majored in Calculus if I knew it would be a bunch of neckbeards asking if a trillion lions would beat the sun, which they obviously would. Basic gravity.

Seven trillion

Yes

Earth surface are in square feet is 5,502,532,127,000,000 so a lion tskes up in square feet maybe 2*6 so 12 trilllion square feet of lion doesnt even cover the earth. 5502:12 so we need 550 trillion lions to just coat the earth

Now what does the suns surface exactly consist of. It has to be molten lava and some extremely dangerous gasses.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU

if you guys actually think that lions would win,pls,do something good for this world and kill urself you fucking retarded faggot.

>>Lava

mass of the sun is 1.989x10^30
mass of 1 trillion lions is 1.588x10^14
sun wins

>Makes up math to defend the sun
>kek

Thats only twice as much so with clawd and teeth the lion win

It is a giant spirit bomb left over from the frieza saga.

Sun could easily crush the lions with its gravity

The sun would win wattafuk is wrong with u guys.

Someone should ask NASA

Fucking Catholics acting like they know real science

How many gravities is the sun ? 10? Lions can with stand that long enoigh to piss on the sun and put it out

What if the lions had some sort of lava proof armor

Last time sun backed out and lions won by default

Have you ever seen a lion bro? They would rape you. The sun better watch it's back.

But wait, the Lions tribe name is Tribe Ditka

The lions would cover 5 % of the earths dry land surface area. However, the earth is 0.008 % the suns surface area (including both dry land and ocean) and the earth is 30 % dry land. So, the lions would cover roughly .00012 % of the suns surface area if they were fully dissolved and spread out. So the sun wins.

Wouldn't the heat off the lions be enough to melt the lava on the sun?

You can't pee during gravity crush, everyone knows that

Nerd harder.

Okay, the average weight of a male lion (we're assuming this because it's the heavier of the two genders) is 190.5kg. One trillion of them is 1.905*10^14 kg. The mass of the sun is 1.989*10^30kg. That's 10 quadri-lion times as much mass.

Let's assume an average male lion is 2.399m long. I'll also assume they're 2.5ft, or 0.762m, in width. This gives us an approximate rectangle of 1.828 sq meters. Multiplied by 1 trillion gives us 1.828*10^12 m. The surface area of the earth is 5.1*10^8 sq km, so this many lions would, effectively, completely cover the earth.

>melt the lava
Kek

>mfw lions and suns are same alignment so both are against us humans

If only one of the lions is immortal they would literally automatically win

I'd be lion if I said I thought the sun wouldn't win.

What if they attack during a solar eclipse? The suns even weaker then.

Im not even catholic wtf

You can't extinguish the fucking sun. The sun is trillions of nuclear reactions occurring due to hydrogen fusing into helium. The core is ionized plasma. Due to the atmosphere trapping the temperature of the sun, they'd evaporate a few thousand miles before even reaching the sun you fucking dipshits.

But the sun wouldn't know the lions were attacking. That's how they get you

But what about 1 quintillion Eels?

I know. Fucking mormons thinking everyone is Catholic.

What would be the odds of the sun managing to sneak behind the lions for s surprise attack?

It would have to be really dark out so the Lions couldn't see it.

Truly you know nothing about the resilience of lions

> lions attack in swarms soon a heat proof layer covers heat
> lions soon realize they've won
> claims sun as own
>> FF 3 million years
>> they're evolved to have thumbs
>>create ships
>> Super explosion on lion population
>>travels to other star systems
>>slowly take over the universe

You're such a jew

no youre missing a key point
theres a trillion of them

Don't trust this guy. I think he's lion.

Lions weigh approx. 190 kg
multiply that by 1 trillion you get 190 x 10^14 kg
The suns mass is approx. 190 x 10^30 kg
It's hilariously not even close

Wtf man. Fucking baptists think everyone is mormon.

Now you're just quoting the bible

We need real science in here

>sun waits til nightfall
>suprise attack uses flash
> too dark for lions to see
> lions die due to dark light

What are you? The sun?
Just admit that the lions would demolish your yellow fat ass

LIDF confirmed.

Sun is plasma
Even if all lions were throen at once, theyd just evaporate
Not melt
Not burn
fucking evaporate

Ridiculousness aside, that is about four hundred twenty trillion lbs of mass heading towards the sun. Probably not significant enough to wreck anything, but the massive change in mass would do *something*

Kek

>yellow fat ass
So the sun is asian?

1 Sun

Unfortunately, no, it really wouldn't. The earth itself is 5.9*10^24kg, and even something of that size plunging into the sun would do pretty much nothing (besides, perhaps, a nice little solar flare).

Mass can't be destroyed, only altered. That's 420 trillion lbs of lion vapor hitting the sun. Something would happen.

Yeah, they'd kick the sun's ass

So lions then?

If you think lions could survive the Corona, the outermost layer of the atmosphere, burning at 2 million Kevin, you slept through astrophysics class. Good luck destroying ionized helium with biomass alone. It'd take a nuclear reaction the size of Sirius to "Extinguish" the Sun.

Well it was on a Japanese flag

How could any of you think the sun would win? They're lions. Best predators on Earth. Easy win for them.

They're in Africa, you think they give a shit about heat?

I kek every tim

Lions with fireproof suits ??

That's exactly what the Sun would say.

Solid matter can't destroy plasma because it's particles are so slow compared to the supercharged particles of plasma. It's like trying to destroy gas with water.

hmmm no

THE SUN ISN'T FIRE

Enough lions and I bet they can figure it out

And guess the size of the nuclear reaction that 1 trillion lions are capable of generating

Magma = fire
Sun = lava
lava = fire
Fire = magma

Are you gonna argue with math?

nah its lit tbh shit taste fam

We only have 1 sun beccause lions hunted them to extinction

Lava is actually molten carbon, which then crystallizes and becomes diamonds

None. 1 trillion lions isn't even close to the required mass to create the force required to fuse particles or create nuclear reactions.

Clevar

Holy shit

Magma isn't fire. The sun is plasma. Should've stayed awake during 6th grade science class.

which trillion ? real one 10^18 or that retarded murrican 10^12 ?

Fuck this thread. Lions win because they can survive niggers hunting them. They can survive a fucking fireball.

NO

Kachow!

Newfag

Diamonds in which the lions take and use against the sun

>> lions win

you an idiot, if you where to condense all this mass into a tight enough space you would most certainly be able to these conditions

dropped pic

Isn't the sun just that tiny annoying thing in the sky?
Lions win, clearly.

Lions are fire, man

Likely wouldn't even get close to the corona tbh.

If the Sun feels especially frisky, on any given point in time it can send out a solar flare which covers such a vast amount of space and contains such an amount of cosmic and gamma radiation that no living organism should think about winning against it.

NO!!!! IT WOULDN'T!!!

No math freak but isnt the earth bigger? The earth area was counted in square KILOmeters, not meters. So 1 sq km = 1000x1000 1 000 000 sq m?

Easy. The lions will wrap around the sun and burn it out

As a Ph.D in astrophysics, I'm putting my money on the Lions. Sure, the sun is hot. But lions have the points for determination and courage.

Lions already won, they are pretty cool.

I read that in Tommy Wisseau's voice.

R.i.p math

>the sun is hot

Guys hold up. A Trillion lions, travelling all the way to the sun. It takes ages to get there. The lions will have bred thousands of generations of new lions. Thats like, a thousand trillion lions before they even need to fight the sun.
Plus by then the sun will have burnt out. Not even hot anymore.

What the fuck did Kevin do to you?

The sun wins because it blinds the lions and becomes an invisible enemy (kind of like a ninja).

Yeah but at some point, the Sun is going to expand out past the Earth near its death.

Lions can't exactly be expecting that.

Let us not forget that voltron was made up of 5 lions so 5 into a trillion equals 200 billion voltrons .....lions win hands down u fucktards

Nice samefaging

Neil armstrong peed in the moon... he also shat in there...

By that stage there'll be so many lions, the outer layer of lions will take the blast damage and the rest will be ok.
btw i work in a zoo so i know what i'm talking about

What is this, a picture for nigger?

Lions have evolved more than the sun and that piece of shit is been there quite a while... Also a trillion lions is more n a thousand man...

Who would win? 1 trillion lions or 2 million Kevin

I learned in science that the earth rotates making the sun look like it's moving, when in reality it stays in one place. In that case, such a large target that cant even dodge is no match for a trillion fast deadly lions with big teeth.

Dude in halo the covenant uses plasma guns and soldiers don't evaporize are you retarded?

Underated post

The iron in the lion blood would kill the sun if they could just get into a giant ball and launch towards the sun

dosh on sun.

Eh...

Booyakasha

Not sure if bait or just retarded