Thats pretty gay. Dead pirates? You love jack sparrows cock huh

My most recent

I like the bowtie

Thanks. Here's another of mine.

Some of mine.

Those all look awful.

Nice

The start of one of mine

what are those flowers from??? ive seem them alot of times..

They're roses, a very common traditional tattoo.

good shit

first one

Couple days ago

other arm

Those are some hairy hobbit toes

lol i see a blob in 5 years.. honestly, learn about line work dude, its essential for a tattoo

Where the FUCK is Pluto?
>inb4 Pluto isn't a planet

also, white is a bad idea in areas that get sunlight... or really anywhere. gonna turn yellow real quick

lol..... terrible subject and terribly done

hi tattoo Cred Forums users any advice for someone who might want to get a tattoo some day

:i all lloooook so identical, buy ayyy thanks

Found the vegan

Thanks

These are all so goddamn edgy it hurts

And you would know the difference if they were done by a specific artist or were pictured elsewhere (without the other identifying tattoos)? Ayyyy, nope.

Bowties are cool

dude.... LINE WORK. YOU NEED BLACK LINES TO HELP HOLD SHAPES> THATS GONNA BE A BUNCH OF BLOBS IN THE FUTURE

mine

I like my tattoo, especially considering the color (maroon) is the primary color of my alma maters.

seriously, youre the only one in this thread with real tattoos. sailor jerry/ american style tattoos are not my style, but yours are well done

Found the attention whore

sick

The other tattoos are fake or imaginary, and hence, not real?

can you be more specific?
but probably the same thing everyone will tell you:
1. make sure its something that means a lot to you

2. pay for a good artist, even a sick design can be ruined

3. just do you user

You're a faggot for not having the rest of your arms done first.

Well I can tell lol... some traditional tattoos look shittier than others like mine lmao; I have gotten them done over the past 3 years by a friend so they have more sentimental value than anything; the roses were custom drawn to fit by my friend as a birthday present

no i meant done by an artist who knows what theyre doing. any self respecting artist will not tattoo an image with no line work in it, or at the very least heavily suggest you dont get it. chances are these were all done on a whim in local tattoo parlors by no name artists.

the owl and squid hand have line work if you dont know what i mean

I would hope you could tell considering they're on your body. I understand the sentiment behind getting tattoos.

wow. here's some good shit.

Considering I have the owl, I do know what line work is.

Thanks, feels good to hear that user

dude thats traditional tattoo, the most popular type in america, of course the look similiar. its a tattoo style.

lol, wasnt grouping you in with the others, sorry for the confusion mang

bahaha. I am laughing at all the shit in this thread. OP, your example happens to be among the very worst.

Here's my opinion: It's like an airbrushed shirt from the 80s. Same aesthetic and lame artistic quality. Except that 30 years from now you will still have this bullshit on your sagging ass body. It amuses me that you have made it so obvious you are not suited for professional employment. Thanks to OP and other posters in this thread.

Fuck tats.

That's my point considering this post...

Those are goddamn terrible. Kindly post tits with timestamp and see your way out.

OK

Found the commitment-phobe whose tastes change with every new friend he makes.

it's called wearing a suit? you would be surprised how many professional people are covered in tattoos when they aren't at a salaried job lol

First tattoo. On my right side. More to come in expect.

Right thigh.

NOW THAT'S A TATTOO! How much that run you? Really nice detail.

Another of mine. Could use another session to finish it, so hate all you want, but I love it.

Evil dead hand?!

No.

man im doing a masters in chemical engineering, one leg is full sleeved and my ribs are done. granted ive stayed away from my arms till im gainfully employed, but i had a research position before grad school at a fortune 500 company with these tattoos, no one ever said shit

OH still sick

Thanks man. I enjoy it. It ran me about 450 after tip. My artist is very good at negative tattoos, that's actually how I found him, through his other work

These are mine
and I just defended my dissertation today. The negative stigma attached to tattoos is rapidly fading.

Thanks, user.

lol, id say kys but your gonna do that in 20 years with chew anyway

Impressive

nice! what in? we need more tattooed jabronis in the hard sciences.

im looking to pick up an mba next and go the management route

Excellent line work in the hair. Really captures the flow of the toupee.

Tattoos are degenerate. I hope you all catch hep c off a dirty needle

Biological sciences. I start my postdoc at Berkeley in December.

oh shit, silence of the lamb fan or just a bug guy? either way, fuckin solid dude.

that's great

Similar tattoo, on my friends ankle

Am I a faggot for wanting the Bioshock wrist chains

That's fucking sick user

yes

I want them to user.

You missed last night's tattoo thread. You would have fit right in.

yeah

Post dick faggot

Yes. You'd also be a faggot regardless as well.

I tatted a clam on my knee while blacked out

Yea I love silence of the lambs, this is the only tattoo not done by my friend. This one was done in Detroit in a tattoo shop that is located in an old warehouse district

damn more power to ya, thats beyond me

>being this mad

Finished shitty product

No fucking way. No shit that looks like it's put on with markers, but in a good way.

Perfect example of what 666 should be reserved for.

Meh.

At least it's small and a fairly subtle reference overall.

Thanks, user.

ay, so your an artist? do you find that alcohol the night before real does push the ink out since it thins the blood? what about drinking after?

Almost looks like scarification at some points. Is it white ink on the highlights?

Better photo

Unfortunately, OP, a better photo won't redeem the quality of that tattoo. It's going to blur with age.

I started to apprentice at a shop before I banged the owners wife. The main reason artists don't like drunk people is because they move a lot and tattoos are decisions just best made sober.

Looks like a shitty interpretation of a gif someone found on tumblr, but hey respect if you dig it that's all that matters, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks.

honestly man, im one of the haters above, but what he said.... tattoos are for yourself. dont post em on instagram and facebook. once you post em on social media your just trying to prove something, not actually get a piece of art work you rthink is cool. most of my friends i grew up with have no idea i have a tattoo,let alone 3 (and theyre not small or hidden).

tl;dr
dont listen to what we say, its all up to what you think

p.s. no more watercolor tattoos tho

Just did this above my knee not too long ago. It sucks but fuck it I like it. Also I did it so it's a bit cooler in my opinion

Part 1...

Just got it, rate it.

Part 2...

Yea I feel you, I don't even have social media so posting my tattoos here is the extent that people get to see them on the net; my ex was covered in them too, it's strange but you begin to actually enjoying covering them up with long sleeves and wearing pants lol it makes the tattoos more personal and there mainly for you

Aren't all drawings custom? Fucking retard. Looks good though.

as much as i love MB, you're a fucking faggot

8/10 could be placed just a bit higher imo

holy shit that's the worst nerd tat ever you stupid worthless fuck.

At least you're being original man, I'm stuck with sleeves of tattoos that have been done over and over and over since the 1940's/50's just remember, you can always improve a tattoo; don't be too hard on yourself.

mines worse. will post a pic soon

You look like shit now faggot

No tattoos on me at all

>implying it doesn't already look like fucking shit

Immediately whipped my cock out, more please youre fucking gorgeous

My first. I got it earlier this year

Not really man, I have a few traditional tattoos that are literally from old sheets from the 1940's they are tattoos that have been done over and over; there is a difference between pre-drawn and custom dude, my artist didn't have to sit down and make up some design in the case of some tattoos that I have, the roses are custom because he had to trace a designated portion of my arm to make a rose fit in each ditch so I wouldn't end up with a bunch of negative space.

Best picture I have of it right now because it's a flaky mess atm.

Nice snek

This makes me very uncomfortable because that's what I've been calling it irl.

>but you begin to actually enjoying covering them up with long sleeves and wearing pants lol it makes the tattoos more personal and there mainly for you
It's like bikini tan lines on girls. It highlights those 'special places'.

LMAO sneaky slithery snek

Hey thanks user.

got this to honor dad. he died at a car show, admiring this beauty before it killed him.
got the chain for my brother who died riding his bike.

Hey fellas, what do you think?

Honestly, I really like it.

I'm dying of laughter you got me user fuck roasted me, pic of my friend's legs mine covered by jeans

Thank you.

last one, all on same arm

Looks bad, but if you like it that's ok...

Opinions?

P sick

Sure is fam, hurt like shit.

Who says my other arm/hand isnt done already you stupid faggot?

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT SHOTS FIRED

Why is it facing the wrong way?

I mean you can see the back of its head is at the front of your arm right?

My first piece

Solid

Good spot for a first, you can't see it yourself tho lmao

Sneks belly is fucked, terrible tattoo. Gutted.
Kys.

yeah, i forget i have it until my gf reminds me

Hahaha solid colors though good spot for it if you don't wear a lot of tank tops

thank you!

That looks awesome, but I think it's not gonna look crisp in less than ten years and will unfortunately lose much detail.

One of mine.

Eh if he gets it touched up every 3 years it will look good

Best Zelda tattoo I have seen in awhile, most are just shitty tri-forces

Latest ink on me

Fuck I hate tattoos. everyone and their grandma has one now. Nothing cool about them any more.

More pics of this sleeve please, that is solid blackwork dude!!

Thanks. Here's on my other arm. Most of mine are vidya shit.

Man this makes me wanna go out and get a castlevania tattoo, you've inspired me bless you user

i don't have one and neither does grangran. nice try shit lord

My lil bat

I do have a Castlevania tattoo, and there's my Mega Man peeking out, he was my first tattoo.

Adorable

THAT's wassup!

I only get cute tattoos

I have a coal sprite tattoo on my other arm. I really want to get a tattoo of Jiji next.

Most recent one is this Arwing done with UV ink, unfortunately I fell for the uv meme and it stopped glowing just after a week or so but it looked awesome when it was fresh. Also a Slime from dragon quest. Sometimes I feel that's too much but I love this shit.

Aw kelsefer

>yo dude whats your sleeve of?
>black

Got this a while ago

The gallows are fresh that's why so crisp. But yeah the girl who inks me now have no mercy hence even when healed it's descent.

it's cool to see originality, going with one theme is sick; most people just go all over the fuckin map with their tattoos and it looks shitty. Solid video game tattoos man

Looks solid man

Thanks fam.

Bold will hold

I'm starting a metal band and our first album will be title "The Gallows are Fresh"

GTFO
Oh wait Cred Forums isn't worth saving......
Most oldfags left

just got this 2 weeks ago

I really want to get it touched up because I got it when I was 18, but this is my first tattoo

Lmao

Sometimes I wonder how this would look with colors other than black

If you were a male or female user I'd snuggle up to you with miyazaki movies for sure; my favorite is princess mononoke

You have awesome taste - Princess Mononoke is my favorite as well! 2nd favorite is a tie between Howl's and Spirited away.

Howl's wins that one for sure

Cool, make sure u got artwork I can ink on later

That's a scallop not a clam. Learn to mollusk faggot.

Almost as gay as ninjas.

this is mine, please tell me what do you think about it

No you didnt

Nice

Your leg is blasted dude!!! Sick shit solid black work

My first, it's on my right forearm.

Thoughts?

does that location hurt a lot?

The ditch is as bad as it gets, everything else feels like a walk in the park after that

Not that poster, but I have a big tattoo there, too. The meatier part of the arm is fine, but avoid the wrist area if you're looking to avoid pain.

Got this about two months ago

Pic related

im thinking of getting one in the top of the forearm and i dont wanna look like a faggot complaining about the pain, since it will be my first tat
a friend told me that the inner part of the forearm is a shitty place to start so im a bit scared

Nah bud. Unless you make it all over ur back. Too detailed imho

There's a typo

>Gods
this should be God's
easily fixed

those niggas get faded as hell, you'll probably have to have it redone in a couple months rip

Shit you're right lol didn't even catch that. Haha thanks for the tip

Space pizza. Yum.

For me it depends on the artist. The one who did it originally, it wasn't that bad. But when I got it touched up, she had moved so I got my brother's artist to touch it up and he had a heavy fucking hand. It felt like he was using a hot spoon to scoop out the center of my arm.

Bicep is usually the best place to start.

Thats one funky pizza.

Looks fucking stupid.

Everyone complains during the first one, my first was my shin and it sucked ass; don't worry man go for the most painful spot you can imagine start there because if you want more realize that it is better to get the spots that hurt the most out of the way

I know it's not a tattoo, its relevant to my tattoos

This one hurt the most for me.

Tits and asshole then get the fuck out

Nice tat and trips, where you live? I want a tattoo like this but no artist near me knows how to do it well enough

SHIIIT why are we not friends lmao

Got mine on my shin during the hight of the meme and a drunk night with some friends...
Needless to say i regret it but dont have the money for tattoo removal

kek

Have you thought about getting it covered?

Because you use words like "SHIIIT" and "lmao".

Thanks dude.

I'd ask for contact info, but you probably don't wanna share it on here, and I don't blame you lol

Hat City?

I have, and thats probably what ill do but i cant think of anything yet that i would want that big on my shin

hot as fuck man

holy kek

>Black roses
Are you lesbian?

That you Bailey?

>thinking that was a good idea even when drunk
>deciding to get a shitty ifunny meme as a drunk tattoo

Just black it out pal

I like it

>Aegishjalmur
Are u from Sweden or Norway?

It's a panda shooting dope I got it done with a staple in county jail.... in b4 fucking retarded trust me I know

Better than a lot of """"professional"""" ones at least fam

Fucking sick bro

It looks like a theme for google chrome

Noice.
I got the ttiforce on the top of my hand

chicks must love getting stared down by gandalf while blowing you

Good detail though, I like it

Fucking why?

Getting this on my back tomorrow

Is it just me or do they look too far apart, there is like a big dead zone in the middle (pun intended)

"The mighty hand", by Rodin. Nice tattoo

Yea dudes a fucking beast with pick n poke took like 20 hours though

you should prob kys

This looks absolutely amazing, I just wish it was in color

going to get it colored soon tbh. Just a little money dry atm..

Original and not poorly done. I approve

Yea I thought my panda was dumb

Great other than the tribal. Tribal is trash

Retard space-pizza.

Show full megaman pls. Always wanted one

ayy gojira

Thought that was the clown from House of 1000 corpses

You just hit the nail right on the head, you collect any mondo stuff? All those are 24x36 yea? I don't typically say those words, but those are really nice prints myneighbormizuno at yahoo dot com

You cunt, stole my space-pizza line. Admittedly, I was getting torched... but it was mine!

2 Spooky

\m/

My dad did this one.

that...actually looks pretty great

>Bicep

I'll post the rest of my arm

>i was high at the time.tatto

Your dad has skills

Wow! Nice

Nice Gojira. I have Meshuggah's Chaosphere.

I am getting coffin next. And want to cover my feet with maggots as a tribute to slipknot

Not the fancy paintings user. I just replied to mock you.

I was feeling shit about my life, but then I saw this guy and realized it could be much worse

If its all like that, dont bother.

I did the same shit in school with a sharpie and it didnt look so bad

Keep going to that same artist, he does good shit

Sweet :)

good jab user

It is sharpie right?

Here is mine, nebulak, haunter and gengar.

btw I play league too shoot me an email, user who's favorite miyazaki movie is princess monoke

not Porco Rosso.. I am disappoint.

And here I am, a filthy undergrad in Biomed. Shit dude, like the other guy said, more power to ya.

Pork pilot is my jam

Pork pilot lol

Clearly, that is my forearm, but we were discussing the forearm and the most/least painful places to get tattoos?

No I had it done with thorn and mallet.

We work together, discuss stuff, I come in with drawings and she tweaks them or throws them out if they are crap. I kinda want her to sign my right leg as it's all her job but she seems rather reluctant on the idea.

Hard to judge. Your pores are still screaming. Must be very new. If you take care of it though, I think it's going to heal nicely. In other words, I think I like it.

Space pizza / 10

You are going to look like a literal retard once you get older and you start to sag, not to mention how it's going to look when you're 50+

Couldn't agree more !

lol lame

The old argument is stupid. You dont look good when you're old anyway, so who cares? Might not make it to the ripe old age of sagginess anyway

>Wrist
Shoulda put it on dick shaft.

was thinking of getting something like thing as a chest piece with wings

Nice gay bdsm tattoo

Dont let BLM see that left wrist lol

>nuff said

kek

Nope

Close up of mine. My first tattoos, I also have the feeling that they are personal. That's why wanted them tattoos on my chest. Tattoos are a reflection of my job and are very personal to me

Second one

Healed about three months when taken.

Nice design !

what the fuck user

Nice and crisp

Gastly, Hunter and Gengar ?!

Niggers love it more than anyone. The mongrels can't get enough.
Thats the best you can do?

Spur of the moment Charles Bronson while hungover as shit.