Did i marry bad Cred Forums?

did i marry bad Cred Forums?

What about personality?

It is terrible to marry a whale yes, and totally against animal rights. Put it back in the ocean and marry a human you sick fuck.

I think she works with me

LOL

make her workout so her chin isnt just a little bump

Uh. Well are you in the same ballpark as her physically? Then not really, especially if she takes care of you either financially, physically or emotionally. But a couple of these pictures are not very flattering. Just get her to go to the gym with you and then you'll both be better off.

>did i marry bad Cred Forums?

No, not at all! She's a great fuck!! Me and all my friends fuck her all the time!

nudes?

DEPENDS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

IF YOU LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT, YOU MARRIED VERY BAD.

IF YOU LOOK LIKE JIM NORTON, STILL BAD.

IF YOU LIKE GEORGE CLOONEY GOT AIDS AND HAD ACID THROWN INTO HIS FACE MAKING BLIND AND DEPRESSED SO HE GAINS 100 POUNDS- NO.

Ignore the dumb fucks. If you love her and she loves you, she supports you and wants to grow with you. She is a keeper.

tits?

YOU ARE 500 POUNDS, BALDING AND 50 YEARS OLD AND LIVE WITH YOUR MOM RIGHT?

op abandoned post it seems

Kek

I think i dated her. Does she have little fuzzy hair all over her breasts? That's as far as i cared to go...

You married a certain celebrity youtuber from gamegrumps and it isn't Danny.

>older than 9

>did i marry bad Cred Forums?
yes. yes you did.

nah. you did good. mine is similar to yours, not married yet, but will be.
there was a woman who was considerably more attractive than my future wife, but she was such an inconsistent person, and i'd rather take the less attractive Real package. than the illusory one that burns brighter and looks prettier.

/thread

> op abandoned

The harsh realization of the truth I assume

Barry?

kek

except Arin is actually kind of cute

>bad
genes? yes.
>bad
personality? who cares. reproducing with this woman pollutes the gene pool.

lol

Is she haveing a seizure?

maybe killed self? Still though, one does not post a female without tits.

>not what seizures look like
educate yourself

lets see her tits

She looks like she has some solid tits, just a bit fat, hit the gym together, or start eating better and going for walks.
I think that sooner or later all men have an urge to fuck a different woman when you're dating for a long period, i'm struggling with that myself, been dating with my girlfriend for 2 years, but constantly exposed to fresh beautiful woman all the time on my city (it's a city where people come to college so its full of young beautiful girls)
I'm not into marriage tho, so whatever

Does she take it in the pooper?
if not dump her...

JUST A BIT FAT? SHE'S A LOT FAT YOU FUCKING 500 POUND DIABETIC PATIENT FAT FUCK. EVEN IN THE STATES SHE'S FAT

HELLO KISS LESS VIRGIN: YOU DO REALIZE WOMEN GAIN WEIGHT AS THEY AGE AND MOST GAIN A LOT AFTER 40? IF SHE IS THIS FAT IN HER LATE 20'S , SHE'LL BE DOUBLE THE SIZE AT 40.

hows her pussy

Thats the #1 question