Alright Cred Forums, it's time for a proper gentleman's thread

Alright Cred Forums, it's time for a proper gentleman's thread.

ITT: we will be polite and proper

Good day, sir.

Good day to you too, sir

Good day, user. How've you been on this fine day?

I fucking hate niggers

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ILLICIT SUBSTANCE ABUSE.

Good morning gentlment, care to gentle on my gentile
?

Sipping champagne and sniffing the finest of the Columbian special! Yourself, old boy?

I'll gentle your gentile if you gently gentle my gentle

Oooh... I got excited just reading that.

Doing quite well, as per usual. I appreciate your asking.

But dear sir; you imply that these two categories (specifically, polite and gentlemanly discourse and that of illicit substance abuse) are mutually exclusive - I say, sir; you are quite mistaken! Lord Byron was riding a pale unicorn into the celestial ether whilst penning his greatest works, and our dearest Conan Doyle himself was dancing a waltz with Queen Mab as he concocted his tales of forensic intrigue. Mayhaps you need to revisit the old ways of engagement, and not let loose your base, primal urges when partaking in the psychonautic exploits.

Gentlemen, could you please indulge a fellow in your thoughts on those wicked, petulant, and recalcitrant negroes. For all of you newfags, I'm talking about niggers. Rather.

I say sir! Where is your master? You know it's illegal for you to be out here.

You, sir, are simply an eloquent and knowledgeable follow to nth degree.

Without the white man, the poor negro is lost, and simply cannot live a meaningful life if left to its own devices. We civilized folks offer an escape to a fulfilling life of servitude. The negro should appreciate our generosity, as well as a savage can.

Correct. Full marks, good sir.

It would appear that you are referring to the Negroid division of the well-known taxonomy that comprises the "Great Race" theory. Clearly, as we all know, this is founded in the solid and unquestionable science of Social Darwinism, and as we all know, the degree to which one resembles someone else is the absolute pinnacle in information regarding our ability to discern their cognitive fitness. Consider the utter gibberish spewed by that lampoon of a man, Stephen Hawking, who so clearly resembles a potato that he should be studied as proof of inter-species husbandry! So it is with the negroes. They are all basically no different than Stephen Hawking.

You, good sir, made a chap kek rather loudly just now!

>Consider the utter lampoon of a man, Stephen Hawking, who so clearly resembles a potato that he should be studied as proof of inter-species husbandry!

Again, TOPKEK sir, TOPKEK!

I'm indulging on some freshly brewed hops and barley, while enjoying some of this states finest cannabis goodfellows! How are you on this fine night anons?

Agreed! Full respect gentleman.

Chillin' like a villain. *Cough* I mean, browsing a wonderfully sophisticated "rekt" thread whilst also reading Nietzsche and Balzac simultaneously. You, old boy?

What fine "rekts" did you encounter on your gentlemanly journey?

Gosh, certainly a plethora of topkeks were had; such as the classic "bus driver annihilates shit-talking nigress". My sides became fissured from the experience kek