PING!

PING!

Incoming potato masher.

Hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? He's really upset that I drank the last Pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass.

im not ur friend. buddy

Not your buddy, pal

Die Amerikaner ist doof
Deutschland über alles

I'm not your pal, sir

what's that moving over there...hmmm...could be a sni

Man, i really know that feel breh.

Is it true that the enemy used to know that this sound meant the magazine was empty and then they would launch an assault on allies' position?

I mean this is clearly a disadvantage to let the enemy know when you run empty.

>throws empty clip at a hard surface
>makes loud audible ping
>Kraut sticks it dirty nazi head up
>his helmet is immediately filled with a brain smoothie
>thinks I don't know what sound my own gun makes
>thinks I don't know you're not going to pop up like whacka mole as soon as you hear that sound

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

i would have found a sound that simulates the sound, trick them in to exposing themselves

I'm no sir, I work for a living, guy.

Gory gory what a helluva way to die!

>samefag

nice dubs pals mates sirs buddies

they did. it wasn't long into it's combat usage that american troops carried an empty one with them and hit it against their helmets.. the enemy would pop up and get nailed

This is a myth that didn't come about until after the war, the ping really isn't that loud at all and in the heat of combat with explosions, gunshots, yelling, etc. the chances of an enemy hearing the 'ping' would be remarkably low

The ping comes after the bang. And the bang comes after the click. But you wont hear the bang or the ping if my rifle is pointed at you... You best listen for the click.

It was one on one, or extremely close range engagements (as happened frequently when the allies were liberating French towns). The ping would case the enemy to expose himself say if her were in another room in the building. Because generally only a couple (2-3) soldiers cleared a given building/house at a time

Good on ya, mate, nice dubs