Not really, just incapable

148 here
fuck off yt

hahah ye

Rip

160 here

every day

At any time.

I spent 45 minutes jacking off at work today.

161 here
> i guess internet people will just believe whatever bullshit number I put here

lol yeah

aspie detected

you guys ever feel like you've been alone / depressed for so long you don't know how to deal with any emotion anymore

It's only natural from time to time that you will feel like you can't do anything in the world. Because you can't.

You have to really step back, look at the picture and ask yourself 'why the fuck do I care?'

I mean, you're gonna die someday. Just do whatever the fuck makes you happy.

198 here, im smart af ya'll. Or is like golf and the lowest score wins? Others then I would like to change my answer to 56

I used to feel like that in general, a lot, for silly things. Then, I started feeling that way about things I couldn't change. People I couldn't change, or "save". With things that I was simply incapable of. With things I couldn't understand.

Then I actually felt that way about myself. I hated myself, hated what little of the world I could care about, and wanted to die violently. I was ready to play in traffic and beat my fist broken against concrete, for no other reason than to bleed. So, I lied on my back in the darkness, and went into a state of catatonia, and my mind just... shattered. I broke.

Somehow, by morning on that day, I managed to bounce back, have a cathartic moment with "myself", picked up the pieces, put them back together... and didn't really feel like shooting myself in the head with a 12-gauge anymore.

Then I just... almost... didn't feel. It wasn't there to feel. I can no longer feel useless, only... empty. Happy, contented, serene, stressed, depressed... I just can't feel useless anymore.

It's more that the world simply doesn't work that way, and neither do I. It's more that other people could very well be useless- so it'll seem to me.

Not quite. I've been so alone/depressed/antagonized/typecast/etc, that I actually sought out solitude. In doing so, I've learned how to deal with my emotions, so to eventually go back to being with people, than being apart from them.

personally I don't know what makes me happy anymore. That's my problem. I probably should have put feels thread in the op.

i've wanted to kill myself since I was in the 5th grade which is why the show that I posted all the images about speaks to me.

It's called "erased", google it. Great show. I watched it about a month ago. I'm still angry at other childrens' parents now but I don't really care about my abuse as a child. no kid should have to go through that.

only when shudder in the presence of true greatness

160-ish here (maxed the test at 155) and a double major from MIT. All hail the robot revolution. Our usefulness is transient.

52, out of work. It just hurts to get up and walk anymore. When I go to bed I don't feel tired. When I get out of bed I feel exhausted. Blood in the toilet doesn't bother me anymore.

Yeah, God literally watches everything i do. Roast me.

>some faggot anime garbage

i hope you do kill yourself you disgusting weeb.

Feeling the need to state 'your' IQ makes you a retard.

Thinking Erased is good gives you a reason to kill yourself.

I don't feel like the world has much use for me.

257 here, my head is larger than my stomach and i have difficulties comprehending this bullshit you guys are saying

Every fucking morning.
I think ill end living in the forest in Japan and killing pigs from a near farm with a rock.
I may be know as "The Pig Slayer"

Not any longer. I used to feel that way until I renounced religion. Now life has more meaning & urgency.

I hope you guys are actually doing something with your gift. I have a friend who has an extremely IQ; he is 34, still living at home, overweight and has zero ambition, at all. The only "job" he has had in the last decade (literally) involves drawing art on commission; he draws naked furries that his idiot furry friends buy for $5 a piece. He sells maybe two or three a month and one might sell for a little more, because someone was feeling generous.

That's really sad to me; he has this amazing gift of intellect that he could be putting to good use, but he has no desire to. Its something he brags about, but won't use; that really makes it useless, if you ask me. Its like having a supercar and never driving the damn thing more than about 60kph.

>if you ask me. Its like having a supercar and never driving the damn thing more than about 60kph.
which ironicly, is just what a smart person would do with a super car. Drive it like a normal responsible person and avoid killing yourself and others.

Underrated post

No because kids always need help

I'm not that smart and I literally do manual labor all day. I know you guys are gonna hate me but I'm religious and it helps me at least pretend things are gonna be ok. I have a gf but all she is also pretty dumb so I gotta look out for her. Shes loyal as fuck but she adds a lot of stress to my life. I don't feel exactly useless but my life is going nowhere and I'm probably gonna die are like 50 or so poor as fuck.

Every Singel Day I feel useless
and I get USE to it

Samefag here. I had to translate 60 kph to mph online.