32 year old guy who lives in a nudist community with his wife and kids here, AMA: late night edition...

32 year old guy who lives in a nudist community with his wife and kids here, AMA: late night edition. I'll answer all questions. If I skip yours, it means I somebody else asked it and I already answered it.

Are these communities basically swinger communities under a naturalist front? I'm single and considering joining but only for sex reasons.

Man. Would love to just watch. Right. Naked people. Look right at your dick. Get my own hard on. You see it. Unimpressed. Fuck.

This one isn't, but some places are. You'd have to look around. I don't suggest it, but you do you.

is it considered rude to walk around with a boner?

Why don't you suggest it?

Is that a question?

You're expected to cover it after a certain age.

Swinging doesn't sound safe, but like I said. You do you.

is kiddie fiddling as rampant as everyone thinks in nudist colonies?

Is it weird to wear clothes after not having worn clothes for a while?

Not quite but it's pretty widespread.

OP here. Pretty much, but it's kept mostly on the DL.

How do you feel about people seeing your naked children

How do they (you?) get away with it?

Not here, no. But like with swinging, I'm sure certain people use nudism in a sexual way.

Nice job trying to be OP, faggots.

It's less comfortable, but I wear them often enough that it's not weird.

I don't care. I see others too.

ever get a chub looking at someone

How does physical contact work, do you hug your kids naked?

Nah. I'm used to the nudity.

Yep. I don't do anything differently due to nudity.

How do you feel about niggers

Do you tilt you hips back so you don't brush your cock on them?

How did it feel to force this ideology on members of your family? Surely every single one wanted to do this.

*didn't want to do this
fuck

>TLDR
>he'll spend the whole thread making bullshit answers
>he'll never post pics
>he'll pretend he and other dudes in the "community" are not pedophiles

I've lived here since I was a baby, and none of them have ever lived here...so not much experience.

I just hug them normally. I pick up the younger ones when I hug them if they are below waist height.

I was raised here and I liked it. If my kids came out against it, I'd let them do their own thing.

(You)

Is it weird being able to see kids you know physically mature through puberty? Much more than clothed communities I mean.

My oldest is nine, so I wouldn't know. I've seen other kids, and it's not very weird. Some are shy about it at first, though.

Is the school nudist

My kids are homeschooled, but they go to an education center to get help from "teachers" and older students. And yes, it is nudist.

Do you still use a banana for sex ed or demonstrate with the real thing?

I didn't learn sex ed in school. I don't remember how I learned it.

how do you desexualize the nudity?
i was raised in a highly religious/borderline genophobic environment so being nude always feels overtly sexual even when alone.

Bump.

Did you meet your wife there? Is attraction different when everyones naked all the time?

How do women deal with their periods while nude?

I was born into it, so it was never sexual to me. Otherwise you just get used to it.

Yeah, and probably. People have preferences and you get a better look without clothes.

Same way all women do. They just wear a bottom so tampons aren't visible.

What valuable lessons can the clothed world learn from nudism?

How many people live in your sick colony?

Do you feel like you have missed out on a lot of aspects of life, having never lived in suburbs / cities? Do you have any regrets about living your whole life in a colony ?

So is your house open then? By that I mean people not shutting doors when using the bathroom, showering or changing when they get dressed. I am incredibly modest myself and have always found nudists interesting.

Do kids experiment more due to seeing each other naked and do they tend to lose their virginity much younger or perhaps even later due to the desensitisation?

how are the barbecues?

Community is 300+ people. It's more tight knit than clothed communities. Kids never really grow up to be fuckups. I think it's a better community to raise kids in in general.

Not really. I've been happy here.

Yep, it's pretty open. I close the door when I go to the bathroom because its one of the few times I can get away from the kids, but I've conceded ever being able to shower alone.

I experimented when I was a kid and I know my oldest does, but nobody really has sex before marriage.

Usually pretty good. We have big community bbqs often.

So do women not wear sports bras when they run, do people wear shoes?

It's clothing optional, but most women rarely wear tops. Shoes are pretty common though.

Do you or the kids wear a shit ton of sunscreen?

Full body coverage if needed. Only when the sun is too strong.

Got any horror stories? Things you can't unsee or people who didn't fit in?

Pics?

There are people who visit who are off, but that doesn't happen often. Worst ones were probably families that I sensed were "open" to an extreme, but that's not the norm.

Of what?

What happens if you get erect? Naturally, even if not there for a sexual purpose, you might pop a stiff.

see

The community.

Doesn't matter if you are under a certain age (14-16ish) but you are expected to cover otherwise because it's considered polite.

Thanks stranger.

I would, but I'd rather not have some Cred Forums autist track it down. It's like a suburban neighborhood, but it's off by itself. We don't have any nonnudists near us.

How common are public sexual acts?

How do people react when they see a guy get a boner?

They aren't. We have policies against that.

They don't care because guys don't flaunt them.

But I'm sure some guys do flaunt them

Are there nudist highschools? If there are how do you do sports.

Nah.

Kids just play with each other in the community. They are nude, but sometimes wear protective gear.

>zero pictures
*yawn*

carrot top

Is the community in America? If it is, then how are you going to vote for the upcoming election?

Yeah, and I just do a mail in ballot.

Not OP, but I've tried naturism a few times. I'm in Europe.

Well, it feels great. I love it. The whole point is to be ok walking around with your naked girlfriend. But the feeling of wearing no clothes outside, into beautiful nature or community, is really unique.

Undercover this "nature" thing, some places are more about swinging, voyeurism and exhibition. Sometimes it's both, means swinging in natural parks.

Seriously guys, if you're good loking, give it a try. Your life will change. The few first hours with weiner in the wind may feel awkwark, but you'll feel better on the first pair of wild boobs. Dont look at grandmas.

Looks like you replied to the wrong post buddy. Nice post regardless though.

Hillary or Trump?

Trump. Clinton is a mess.

Have you ever had sex with someone else besides your wife?

Nope.

Final bump of the night.