Im I an idiot? I have an amazing gf who loves me to death. She would do anything for me...

Im I an idiot? I have an amazing gf who loves me to death. She would do anything for me, loves me like crazy and shows it(in small ways and big ways). I have pussy on tap. She's smart, cute, sweet. I love her too, we've been together for 8 months. Sounds like a good relationship so far right? Well I am a shitty boyfriend who has bad habits that she hates. Smoking and drinking more than the average person. I'm a dick occasionally. We've almost broken up multiple times now but I can't seem to stop. I'm just curious to anyone out there if they think I'm a dumbass. I just wanna know how many ppl really want and value the feeling of having a good girl who loves them. I feel like I don't really care but they always say "you don't know what you have till it's gone". Serious answers please

If you fuck it up, then you don't deserve to breath my air. I've been trying for something like that for years and you just let it smwslk out? No. Fuck you

get yourself together you asshole. Commit yourself and don't ruïn it, I let that happen and I've ruïned myself. Ofcourse it can be rough at times, but it hurts once you realize that the person you can go to 24/7/365 is gone and you have to do everything alone. Just apply yourself and don't any insecurities bring you down.

HAHAAHAHA

I literally am you? GF broke up with me after 4 years with me.

Yeah, you don't want to fuck it up.

Though, I FUCKING LOVE THE SINGLE LIFE

But yeah, really, you don't want to fuck that up.
In my case, I just forced her to be overly sexual with me? Even though she was already sexual enough. Idk

tldr; If you really love her, don't wait for her to break up with you in order to realize it.

GLHF

I do value what we have. But I'm a fucking borderline alcoholic and I can't stop. I drink pretty much everyday. Usually at night because I have to wait for her to go to bed then I go out and get alcohol and come back. When she wakes uo and catches me we fight. I wait for her to cool off then I charm her. But she's getting tired of it.

Well I hope you're of that even the most loyal of girlfriends get tired of your bs sooner or later.

you're prepared of*

>Smoking and drinking more than the average person.
As long as your vices aren't causing a problem (you're a mean/stupid/slutty drunk) then she should fuck off.

In general fuck anyone who tries to "fix" you.

>I'm a dick
Now if you're a dick for no reason then you should fuck off. If you're going to not make the effort/not care enough to stop being a dick, let her go. Take some time to really evaluate if you *want* a serious relationship with anyone, or if you *think* you should have one simply because society says that you should have one.

>"you don't know what you have till it's gone"
This sort of sentimental bullshit... honestly if you don't care now, you most likely wont later.

Same situation but been with girl for 2 years user. I'm just a shitty person. She loves me more than anything but I don't have many feelings whatsoever. I hate myself for it. She deserves way better than me. I broke up with her about a year ago and fucked a slut in my car and lost my virginity and then we started dating again. I'm a piece of shit. I've never forgiven myself for it.

I took my girls virginity and she's 21. So yeah lol she was a Virgin till 21 so u know she's a good girl. When it comes to sex we have NO problems. Shit I fucked her 3 times today so overly sexual isn't a worry for me. Idk man.. we live together and every time we get in to big fights she says she wants to move out so I tell her to fuckin do it. And if she moves out that means we break up too. I usually don't feel like it's a worry for me but I also feel like maybe I'm being an idiot and need to grow up and realise what's more important and right in front of my eyes

Most people don't care because realizing that she actually MIGHT leave you soon, isn't comprehendable for them.

kthxbye

Stopped reading at 8 months. Your meager relationship and your meager life don't mean shit. Let's see how you feel when you've got some time just your belt.

Lel
I'm this guySo yeah, my ex was a virgin until 18, when I took it. Which is rare where I live. We had the most loving relationship.

But! On the other side, it's hard for some to actually think that there might be a more suitable girl for them out there. (aka laziness)

this lol

this

OP is still a child

You sound like a pos virgin, well not anymore apparently from what u said. I on the hand do have feelings. I love her. I really do. Shit I could write a mile length list of everything I love about her. BUT I also love getting fucked up. Which is a huge problem in our relationship. I know most ppl would say stop getting fucked up and u won't fuck up but I cant.... I fucking wish I could. Everytime I lie to her and go out and drink or bring home alcohol I feel ashamed... I feel like I'm an idiot and I want to just pour it out.. but no. I cant

Bumpin

Just drink in the weekend and get on the weedtrain, it'll fuck you up aswell but you can still handle your shit during/the next morning.

And you might turn into a lesser dick

I smoke weed. My wife user to get on my ass about it. Now she doesn't complain because it's not a big deal, she's always there for me and loves me regardless. I also do other drugs and she's not keen but as long as I'm responsible.

Over all she accepts me for who I am.

>am I an idiot?

Stopped right there. Yes you are and kys

That changes things. I dint drink often. I smoke lots of weed and do cocaime when available. Shrooms are a rare thing. But alcoholic you deserve to be alone.

She sometimes says she's okay with it because I tell her she's trying to control me but that never lasts. We keep fighting about the same shit over and over. The point of the thread was how many ppl out there think I'm and idiot for risking what we have for getting fucked up when I have a great relationship

Best way to not fight is just give in and tell her she's right. Give some space. In a different room or outside and talk about it. Do it sober. I hate alcoholics

Girls like to feel like they can "change you". If you change then she will just bitch about something else. Tell her to accept you as you are or gtfo.