A guy i know owes me 100 dollars. I was pretty good friends with him for a couple of years so i trusted him...

A guy i know owes me 100 dollars. I was pretty good friends with him for a couple of years so i trusted him. Now it's soon been 2 months and i still haven't gotten my money.He has given me multiple excuses as to why he can't give me the money right now. I'm now 99% sure he will never give me the money.

What can i do to revenge? I really want my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TruXhuAO4IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which country?

Its 100$ bucks dude. Who gives a fuck. Its not worth the trouble trying to get it back.

Quick being such a whiny nigger. It's $100 for fuck's sake, nothing to cry about.

I told you we should egg his house.

Don't loan "friends" money. If you're not willing to give it to them outright, they're obviously not the kind of person you should be loaning money to. You got duped faggot xd

Live and fucking learn.
Never "give" or "loan" anything to anyone,
you will never see that shit ever get returned, in any fashion.

>mfw have actual friends that have paid back thousands of eurobux for holidays, rent, medical expenses etc.

There was one guy in highschool that never gave back 2 euros, but we were hardly even acquaintances.

why don't you stop being a jew and wait until 100 isn't a big deal for him? 100 shouldn't be a big deal to you, either. what are you doing with your life?

i'm poor

Become a jew m8

and you think your friend isn't poor? obviously he isn't making good money otherwise he would just pay you back. i think you're taking the fact that you're poor out on a guy who is apparently more poor than yourself. adjust your priorities.

Stewie Griffin knows what to do.

youtu.be/TruXhuAO4IY

Vid related

Don't lend money to anyone you don't think would help you move your stuff. Anyone who is cool enough to help out will be cool enough to pay you back.

You need better friends.

This guy is trash.

Your money is gone

For good reason as you are terrible with money if this is good evidence. Either get your money by less than lawful ways or count it at a loss while periodically asking for your money. Don't do it again, dumb shit.

evil trips

perfect video

Grow up and cut your losses. It $100, woopty fucking do.

ITT: Pussies tell a guy to make peace with getting fucked over for $100 because they're all too beta themselves to do anything about it.

If you're too much of a pussy to confront him aggressively about it, then just pour sugar in his gas tank. If he has a locking gas cap and your grip is too pussy to twist it off anyway (mine's not), then just key the fuck out of his car.

Make sure you write some disparaging, like "I fuck little girls, that's why someone keyed my car."

samefag began with evil trips

This fucking broken ass logic right here has me losing faith in humanity.