Am I going to die?

Am I going to die?
Wth is that
2-3 weeks won't go away

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=Oral mucocele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMQFeLUz9U3sKjKMC1UQjB3MTEaAQBSRIw8HAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8tsyG36LPAhXp4IMKHV7iAu0Q0EAIIzAA&biw=768&bih=928
youtu.be/N5MpmQ8me3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's cancer

stage 4

Pop it you idiot your mouth will heal in like 12 hours

What is an abscess!

Did I win?

No only do you not win but I also think you might be a lil retarded

Try gurgling some Epsom salt. You will still die but it will slow the progression.

It pops every time I brush my teeth (twice a day)

it's terminal 7

I call bullshit, those aren't the teeth of a twice a day brusher. More like 2 times a week

I haven't been to the dentist in 6 years
That might have to do with it

Also, not giving a shit about what I eat might have something to do with that too

just get some sterilizing mouthwash and clean your gabber up with that 2-3 times a day

the microbes that cause that will die and itl go away

your mouth isnt supposed to be a sterile environment tho, youll have to get some healthy microbes in there after its better

Do you dip?

They're called teeth. You're supposed to have them.

Dip?
Alright
How do you encourage "healthy" microbes?

YouGotMeGud

I've had those, Information from my Dr.

There are three things that look like that. Most commonly they are nothing, although they can take a very long time to go away.

If it's painful, probably an infection. Treat like any infection (pop to get pus out, lots of disinfectant, antibiotics if it gets worse).

But (and this is why you should have a Dr. look) It can also be cancer.

Do you use chewing tobacco?

>yfw

Spooky
I guess I have to actually get health insurance now
Lame

Nope.avi
No piercings either

looks like a radically inflamed blood vessel.

See a doctor OP. idk about where you are but here you can see a doctor for free and get into a dentist's office for under $30. Routine checkups are important anyway.

You'll probably just get given some antibiotics and told to use an antibacterial mouthwash/salt gargle two-three times a day tho.

yeah OP, you should just go to the dentist every so often. it sucks but its only a little money to avoid shit like this.

and if you think about it, problems like you are having now might cost more in the long run that just shelling out $50 ish every once in a while

I guess Paying a few bucks a month is worth regaining the ability to chew comfortably

Good luck getting insured with a mug like that.

Obama can't even help you.

Plugged saliva gland. I have one right now. Pop that bitch with a needle.

Used to get 'em, but never that big. I used to pinch it between my teeth until one day it exploded in my mouth like a fuckin' cock. All gooey and shit. After a while it just stopped coming back.

All I need to do is keep my mouth closed
My face isn't as fucked as my teeth

POP IT. POST PICS

my dentist is real chill tho, always makes the visit worth it. Hands out free samples like ya mum hands out herpes.

In anycase if you're brushing twice a day and your teeth look like that you should probably get them checked anyway.

The yellowish tint could be the lighting but the clearish parts on the edges could be an indication of damage or early stages tooth decay. Also looks like you've got some 'gum gaps', which might also indicate an underlying issue or poor brushing technique.

Do you use an electric toothbrush or nah? Not particularly relevant but I'm a big fan of pearly whites.

google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=Oral mucocele&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMQFeLUz9U3sKjKMC1UQjB3MTEaAQBSRIw8HAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8tsyG36LPAhXp4IMKHV7iAu0Q0EAIIzAA&biw=768&bih=928

I feel you on the gooey shit
Nasty
At least when it pops when I brush my teeth the fluoride and water allows me to mostly ignore it

I am also very interested in having perfect teeth

Admittedly, I didn't give enough care to my teeth as an early teenager, and now I'm suffering the consequences

And to the electric toothbrush:I don't
Do they work?
I've always had this attitude towards them being useless, but that's mostly ignorance on my part

Thanks for this link, it's relieving to read about your symptoms and what to expect

Np. I was freaking out too.

It's just a canker sore you baby. Put some baking soda on your finger tip and scrub it, it'll eventually go away after a few days.

I read "cancer sore"
Needless to say, I was mortified

your teeth look like popcorn kernels hahaha

:(
That hurts

so it pops 2 times a day and heal completly every time?

judging by the green teeth... my professional opinion is.,........................... cancer

Honestly, "popping" is probably an exaggeration
It deflates for sure, but nothing especially fancy happens

It's usually healed up and moderately inflammated by the next day

Green?

yes my cmyk values are on point and those bad boys are green!

I think my eyes might be as fucked as my teeth

cansir, wrip op

youtu.be/N5MpmQ8me3g

Had something like that once, was a benign cyst.

It's not under my tongue, but thanks for the juicy video

It's called a mucous cyst. Completely benign. Usually pop on their own but you can get it removed if you want.