>>704944949

>the MAIN problem?
It's obviously crime rates, but there certainly is a problem with police abusing their power and not being held accountable for their crimes.

That said, white people are not impervious to this abuse of power, but due to extraordinarily disproportionate crime rates, blacks are affected at a disproportionate rate.

Conclusion: niggers are their own worst enemies, and so are the SJW's who encourage them.

probably both. They feed off each other, always have. Stereotype a minority and discriminate against them (most people don't, but a lot of people hate niggers), and you have a problem. That minority finds ways to deal with their plight. Some become the stereotype and embrace it. Some try to do the opposite and prove people wrong. Most just grow up in a world where all their neighbours are of the same minority, who are poor and violent. It's all they know. Then they learn about how others have a better life. Why are all the people around here poor and others rich? Then they learn of how people assume they are criminals and basically niggers. Then they respond to it in their own way. It's a cycle. Someone gets robbed by niggers. They get their house vandalized by niggers. They assume all niggers must be criminals. They learn to discriminate. It goes on an fucking on. I'm not racist, but circumstance and discrimination creates the niggers. In my opinion anyway. I don't think blacks are born niggers, they just become them over time. It's nurture, not nature. I hate niggers by the way, just not blacks. Big difference

Corporatism run amok.

Yeah, that's a very balanced approach you have there, but I live in a very mixed neighborhood, in which everyone is pretty much in the same shitty financial situation, and guess who is committing MOST of the crime, despite still being a minority? I'll give you a hint: niggers.

Racism. Black people are largely the victims of historical and systemic racism creating poverty and limited options for a productive life. Some turn to crime, whites fear them, perceive all blacks as inherently criminal and get trigger happy in the hood.

Black cop shooter nigger with a gun. They scream racism and riot/steal shit.

Niggers aren't even trying anymore.

low IQ population struggling to survive against higher IQ majority, because the resources always flow towards the more intelligent.

niggers need gassing

The problem is not racism. There has been a study showing that police are more likely to shoot a white person than a black person. It come down to, in these instances, black failure and police incompetence. There might be some racists out there but it's so low on the threat scale that it's virtually not a big problem for black people. To make the matters worse, you have groups like Black Lives Matter that propagate on this "crisis" and make it their cause to tell black people that they're the victims and there's always that shadowy figure they could never identify that's always holding them back. BLM is the worst thing that could've happened to the black community since the KKK

That is an utterly facile assessment of the situation. Keep blaming "a history of marginalization" for unbelievably pathetic state of black society, and see where that gets them.

As far as i know has the american police a very short and bad Training in a country were almost es body has a gun.what could go wrong?

Dubs of truth!

>BLM is the worst thing that could've happened to the black community since the KKK
Couldn't agree more, although I think BLM is even worse, because it masquerades as a force for justice for blacks.

Just gas them all and become the safest planet on earth. No riots, no crime, no racism issue. It's like cutting the rotting limb that's unlikely to be cured and annoys you the most and will probably cause your death.

Problem: 'merica

Enjoying your Mudslimes?

That's what you're gonna do after Hillary wins.

Kek. The Dems have really done a fantastic job of creating the facade that they're in favor of accepting refugees. Anyway, his would need congressional support, and if Hillary wins, the Republicans will gain even more control over Congress than they already have.

Conclusion: no such thing would happen

Observe the results of 50+ years unopposed Democrat rule of the inner cities.

Yes, it's the Democrats. Astute analysis, user.