You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why all niggers shouldn't just be exterminated

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why all niggers shouldn't just be exterminated.

because half nigger

Half nigger is still too much nigger. The base nigger instincts will still eventually surface leading to typical niggerdom

Because one of them is the best President we've had in decades. I wish he coulda ran again. Hopefully Michelle runs in 4 years.

Because someone has to pick the cotton

Because they know how to ride a dick better than shit tier white girls.

Just because a large portion of the population is retarded and likes him does not mean he was good. Also, see above. He's half nigger, meaning he's one shitty situation away from a full blown chimp-out

Half blacks are hot
Round ass
DSL

affordable care act, Know one can afford

the democrats need a voter base.

>implying non-darkies can't have those qualities

Plus, you wouldn't have to deal with all the nignoggery that goes with a dindo

You have 10 seconds to explain me why human race shouldn't be exterminated

No argument.
Niggers, Rednecks, Jihadists and all other human trash should be exterminated, while Blacks, Whites and Muslims and all other members of society should be allowed to live their lives.

shills are out early today

We don't need the Democrats. We don't need the Republicans either for that matter

Who will I kill if everyone is already dead
:(

I'll agree that a large portion needs to be offed, but not the entirety of humans

>One of the good ones

Fuck that bullshit.

I don't have to, they exterminate themselves just fine

Not quickly enough though

Because we shouldn't kill the only link left to our ancestors.

Because white people are the new minority, would you rather kill one person or 10 people? we need to save as many people as we can, and since the new world has no room for bigots and hate, because statistics prove that racist people have lower IQ's because rather than trying to solve real problems that effect mankind they create useless problems, so OP you have 10 seconds to explain why we don't kill all the bigoted and racist white people

Why though? They have become nothing but a drain on society.

Why muslims?

If i'm not mistaken tgey are pretty bad

Please. I'm all for advancement as a society but clearly that entire culture has nothing to contribute. All you have to do is turn on your TV and you'll see new evidence of this every goddamn day. Show me one urban area that has a large population of niggers that is currently thriving. There are none.

Free labour silly user

They make for good slaves

well shit, I ran out of time.

>niggers
>working
>for free
topkek

found the tard. hey kid replace bigot with nigger and sound like a redneck.
you're the one with the low IQ kid.

Who's gonna make cotton?

>niggers
>working
kek

if they are gone we wont have slaves

Because I see people as individuals not a collective group based on attributes they share. I don't understand how some people can't do that. Collectivism is primitive to me in general.

If they're gone, then you guys will have to start hating yourselves

All that browse Cred Forums is aight

Nope. Get rid of the problem and there won't be any reason to hate the problem children

/thread

I have shares in KFC, fuck that

Except for the idiots who constantly post threads for traps, furries, cucks, etc

I'll trust you on this claim as you seem to be an expert on niggers, cuck

>tfw when he doesnt understand the bell curve and regression to the mean

I'm not a yank racist.

See it first hand not, 5 days a week. Not because I want to be

Then your opinion doesn't matter eurocuck

Then are you just preaching to the choir then

shouldn't you be shilling for hilldawg?
CTR shills are forbidden to make personal posts

Don't be silly. I agree with most of trumps ideologies and will be voting for him. I just don't assume someone's culture based on physical characteristics.

Name one president who has done a better job in the last 50 years.

Protip: You can't.

Bill the thrill clinton

thinking
hmm
ummmmmmmm
shit...
BUZZ

fuck well lets begin the race war...

Dave chapelle
Morgan Freeman
Wesley snipes
Snoop Dogg

All American treasures

nigger detected

don't be late for your hitler youth rally sweetie.

Think of all the good memetic material that would be lost. You truly are a monster

sure kid

You'll still be a miserable faggot

name one user afraid of being called a racist for criticizing him.

i thought only the KKK wore bedsheets?

We have crops to grow

Oh the irony

Nigger detected.

lets be honest

i go to college for a biochem degree and in my studies ive met dumbass niggers who are lucky they're smart enough to breathe without a machine, and then in my organometallics research i work next to blacks who i refer to for practical and theoretical guidance

ive even met stupid blacks that are decent people, not guilty of the apeish nature of some of the other poorly-educated and malcultured niggers, in the same way i've met whites that are dumb as bricks but still genuinely well-meaning and kind

the people we need to exterminate are the fucking cunt pushers of the opinion that its better to feel victimized and spend your whole life seeking to punish those you blame rather than being better than that and seeking greater things for yourself

blacks might actually accomplish things with their lives if every single angle of respectable authority didnt come down on them and say "every time you feel sad it's the system's fault, or the white man's fault, or the police's fault"

these sorts of sad philosophies are what make society weak

OH SHIIIIIIIIIT

Because police need target practice

this

she has nice tits

I guess, if you're into chimp tits

Grow up

Define nigger

I could say the same to all of the mopes who believe that blacks are indiscriminately murdered by police or that the man is keeping them down. It's pathetic.

It can't be done, they literally destroy any area they live in.

So kill everyone? You're on bell curves too. What are we measuring today?

OP here. The fucking mopes in your picture are no better.

You think your so cleaver and original do not you?

What do you call 200 white men chasing one black man?

The PGA tour

> inb4 hurr Tigers not #1 nao, like there still isn't 200 white men behind him

Leftist plants, they've pulled that trick this whole election

>cleaver

You're not very clever

Cause mankind and humanity

> plants
> Confirmed for never having lived in the south

i've lived here my entire life, which is longer than your entire life, and I can tell you those people are everywhere. they don't have a single political agenda, many of them are Democrat, but they are fucking everywhere. I posted the picture referring to the people in it not the political bent of whoever made it. Just ignore the part about trump

Because some have reached a mental state which is much like a white man

His misstep was the ACA but overall he presided over one of the worst economies in recent memory and was at the helm as shit turned around. His foreign policy was basically trying to clean up the last guys fuck ups, but Obama had his own fuck up in supporting Syrian Rebs. Overall I'm pretty happy with him. The world is better off today than it was 8 years ago.
If there was a republican non tea bag candidate I may have been inclined to vote for him. Now I'm stuck going for shilldog

>currently 504
>born and raised 225

Nice try.

Thinks fruit picks itself and cars never need fixed. Fuck off paper pusher

Because my girlfriend wouldn't want me to.

kfc workers.

i´ll turn it around, you have 10 seconds to explain why all whites shouldn´t be exterminated, and is a long list why they should be, killing inocent people all over the world, for political and economic agendas, dealing drugs tru shady organizations, for being racists the list is endless

Because someone has todo all the work

You half brained inbred. Do us a favor will you?

Found the shit skin

Because plenty of them more more productive, more pleasant to be around, and more intelligent than you.

Found the nigger.

they should
/thread

OMG LOL, blind Amerifags

Dave Chappelle's pretty funny don't know about the others though.

You get entire perception of black people from jewish television.... eat a bag of dick

found the racist skinhead

found the racist skinhead

Found the white suburban nerd trying to look like a nigger

I want to commit suicide anyway. Maybe I crash my truck into a bus stop. That will kill a dozen or so niggers. Prolly won't hurt my truck to bad, maybe I could a few bus stops

The physical and emotional deformity I imagine OP and all his friends are afflicted by... what's wrong? Did black guys used to fuck wth you in gym class? Did a black girl tease you too much? Why are you such a fucking loser posting shitty content about how superior you are to black people? Your afraid of them, your afraid they might be better than you. Admit it pussy.

I think niggers is a pretty cool guy. Eh tongues my anus and doesnt afraid of anything.

My half black kids are gonna be more athletic, intelligent, and healthier than your fat pasty ignorant spawn if your virgin dick can find a women that will tolerate your insecurities

>shills are out early today
Yes, you are.

The more genetic code we preserve the better chance we have of safely steering human evolution in the (near) future, this will benefit everybody not any one group in particular

Our european ancestors already killed off neanderthals which wiped out a fuck tonne of human DNA/code, this is the worst holocaust perpetuated in history and nobody even talks about it

t. molecular biologist

Don't talk about apes like that

>europeans killed off neanderthals

what did we mean by this