Fun things to do alone on coke? More of a social drug, find it hard to stay entertained by myself...

Fun things to do alone on coke? More of a social drug, find it hard to stay entertained by myself. Usually up all night just talking to whoever I'm doing it with. Kinda the reason for posting lol newfag btw

jerk off

If you are snorting coke alone, you are no officially addicted to it

Faggot

jerking off not very fun when coked out

Exotic power wank. Put some coke on your bellend too.

who knows honestly when u become addicted to something. i dont seek it out often, but when im drunk i want to do it more

What kind of fucking loser does coke alone. That's gotta be voting as fuck.

At least when I rolled on molly alone, it was to take a long jacuzzi, jerk it, and then nap. But coke?

lol

Speak for yourself.

Fap away, OP.

Voting = boring

jerking it is the best shit ever coked out.
its the closest thing to getting more coke, without getting more coke

just got back from doing it with friends, but now im alone and i would rather kill it than have some tomorrow

Maybe brainstorm reasons why you resort to taking drugs to have fun.

thanks

fucking looser, who buys coke and sits home alone?
OP go get some friends you degenerate fuck...
jeeeez

>just got back from doing it with friends, but now im alone and i would rather kill it than have some tomorrow

Never did coke, what is it like?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Put mentos in it

Try to build a house of cards without cheating.

Any one who does drugs alone is a pathetic low life fiendish scumbag. Get a job, get a life and get some bro's dude

its just a satisfying feeling. the drug releases dopamine and serotonin. "pleasure chemicals" in your brain. the same ones that release when you eat food and regulate your body correctly. but when it wears off you cant produce them naturally at the same rate, so u want to do more. Not trying to make it sound good at all. just facts. i highly advise against even trying it, because u dont know where that will end up

>use coke
>cant keep a boner
>wtf

Is Viagara safe on coke because I get instalimpdick

Everyone has their thing. Dont be a dick

>artistic
autistic

>be me
>drugs for 25+ years
>have 16 employees
>have monies like a boss
>my car