What you smoking on Cred Forumsros? I've got some garbage shit i got given by a friend. I miss Amsterdam

What you smoking on Cred Forumsros? I've got some garbage shit i got given by a friend. I miss Amsterdam.
Also stoner thread

I got myself 2 g's of skunk, can't wait to light it up

You got any pics?

Also I'm listening to some Fugees, what you guys listen to when smoking?

no, sorry

but it looks really good and smells like cleopatra's asshole mmm

I'm smoking some dank harsh while listening to some dank vaporwave

I could never get high smoking hash, don't know why, maybe it was really shitty hash

Got the shits real bad so I took today off work. Now I'm bored and smoking some Grapefruit and listening to Talking Heads.

Bubba Kush

Fruity strains always smell the best to me. You got pics?

M8, I have a phone and I have the weed but I can't be arsed taking a picture. Don't you know how much effort that is?

Good old British cheese. Smells like baby puke, playing halo 3 campaign

haven't smoked in a while and I felt like blazing last night. Went outside to smoke a cig and saw a guy I used to buy weed from a few months back. Gave him money for an eighth and he went to "go get it from his boy" and just never came back. Classic scam. Falling asleep sober. Feelsbadman.

Lemon haze

Listening to married to the game by future

got some garbo moist bud.
i miss america.

some street shiet

I can't smoke because I get schizoid. :(

looks gud

Well this is pollen so it's actually quite great

been dry for a couole of days and then picked up a couple zip of gsc...a huge bong rip and felt great... took a second rip and had a panic attack, only ever happened to me twice in my life, good shit

Need help anons,
got hair loss & pimples lately, could it come from weed? I'm consuming no other drugs

yep, but still don't know the strain (but it is indica for sure). anyway the stuff is much better in poland now than couple years ago.
once i had a shit soaked with sugar OMG. it gone to a trash.

nothing. cant get my hands on any weed. been living in colorado, moved to germany for a job and the next month weed is fucking legal?! CATCH UP KRAUTS!

weed basically is supposed to make you a little schizoid, the psychoactive chems at least

This is currently what I have. Got a little less than an eighth left.

Yeah i feel you, i took mine before i blazed but i get what you mean

That is some genetically superpowered cannabis right there

You in Berlin?

got some morrocan hash (very good stuff), some greek weed from crete (excellent stuff) and some cheap ass albanian weed (bad stuff but very cheap), right now rolling some cretan ganza to accompany my coffee

I'm fucking drooling right now

Got 2 half o's of trim for $32 ea, been making blunts with my favorite wraps. Go WA state

Man who cut swamp thing's dick off

Anyone else here vape with a volcano?

Looks like a hybrid that was probably harvested this month, if it was grown in Poland. I grew something simillar last year and it was pretty gud,

Actually don't look too bad, plenty of shiny 3xchromes. How's the taste? I can't smoke anymore bc the paranoia is debilitating & not fun. I miss it sooo much tho.

Picked this up yesterday. Found a place where all their shit is frosty as hell.

WOW bro thats some serious bunk right there ....right now i have 2 dif kush and a 3rd called green crack and each of them is killer.....the last time i managed to buy bunk was only because i was out of town and didnt know a single person so i was resorting to grabbing from local ghettos and shit lol ....I was hitch hiking threw Peg City and all they smoke there is fucking garbage and they pay like 20-25 a gram thats seriously fucked up but when yer hurtin you will do what you gotta do ....here in TO its only 10 a gram and its almost always killer unless yer grabbing the ses from the niggers ;)

Smoking resin at the moment. Was supposed to get more last weekend but the guy I get it from is a friend and a total flake. Might not even have any for this weekend. I'm pretty unhappy about it because I'm seeing a girl this weekend too.

did anyone here ever smoked water cured weed?
Will water cure some because need of discretion, any advice? Will it be shitty?

Tastes like smoke. Even Amsterdam weed tasted like smoke though so I've kinda dismissed the whole idea of weed tasting like anything

1g of kief (kinda hash like, 64% too) for $18

Yeah l live in the middle of nowhere so all the weed is pretty shit, gotta do what you gotta do to get high

its pretty dry, crushes in hands. it's strong but smoked much stronger strains in amsterdam like OG kush. it's quite good but have no other options. if the seller have weed it's the same stuff for couple months.

That looks tasty

Are your nosebuds fucked m8.
A lot of weed has distinct taste. It's usually just what it smells like but you should feel that whole scent and taste when you smoke a good bowl.

ya bro i feel ya man we all been there i been smokin just about 30 years and there has been plenty of times i have resorted to having to buy crap just to get the edge off so no worries i get ya totally ;)

>Has anyone here ever smoked

My advice to you is to read a book. Not because I think reading is important or anything, but because you suck at forming sentences and reading a whole bunch of them might help you out a lot.

Yea I know, I'm from croatia so I think situation here is the same

yeah sorry I'm not english and I'm pretty high too.
Any real advice?

I dont know why but im actually getting excited looking at this stuff reminds me of the stuff i used to grow lol

This.

I swear to god every time I buy from this one dude he always brags about how good it tastes and the different subtle flavors, but it all tastes the same to me.

"Man this stuff tastes really lemony!"

No. No it does not.

I just consider it more made up weed culture nonsense, like when people try to tell me about their awesome indica/sativa blends with a subtle body high and a mellow head high or whatever the fuck. I get there is a difference between the two, but come on.

Get some kind of heat resistant, air-tight container to put it in and then boil it if that's not already the preferred method. It seems like everyone now days thinks that THC isn't soluble in water, but it actually is. Just not as much so as in fat. So curing directly in water is not a very good idea just for that reason.

Also, you run the risk of mold and bacterial growth if you are using water.

last year i grew 3 ak47 auto and 3 amnesia haze auto outdoor. i just planted it and came back 3 months later. i had like 80 grams of great dry weed. auto ak47 was the best

Doesn't moisture need air? The manucured plant will be under water for 7 days, changin it every 24h