Ask an Argentinian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racismo_oculto
clarin.com/capital_federal/Ciudad-Oculta-dentro-villa-revela_0_707929263.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4IiC5p1WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler dies in Bariloche?

porque hay tantos chorros?

who are the niggers of the europe, in your opinion?

no thanks, Also do another genocide fucking thrash people.

dick lenght?
job?
age?
girlfriend?
virgin?

como se siente perder dos finales con chile ?

Why brazilians are so much better than you?

how does it feel to know all latin america hates you and the Falklands are British?

Why are you a faggot?

why you dont reply?

Did you enjoy getting your asses beat by a country from 10,000 miles away in a war over the Falkland Islands ?

why you always loose against a shithole like chile?

Not OP but

Por la inmigracion descontrolada
Id say Spain or Italy, same as here when they arrived escaping from war
Yes
Yes
No
Me da igual el futbol
On what?
Argentina is well knowned because of Buenos Aires, people in the capital can be real fucking jerks, but where I live things are different, actually most of us are prettt cool to hang out with and most foreingers would say we are very friendly.

Yes, he died here.
No creo que haya más que en otros países, al. Menos que otros países latinoamericanos
Haha wtf. France 4 sure, full of niggers
Mmkay friendo
Never measured it.
Student
No
No
Mal, no te voy a mentir. Nunca vi ganar nada a la selección, que cagada
Haha are you Brazilian? Please tell. Me no, that would be sad.
I don't think latin America hate us.
Well, shit happens, live moves on. I really don't care at all.
I'm not
Sorry, I'm in class
No, I wasn't even born. But it must have sucked
On soccer? I don't know. I really can't explain, no fucking clue. I still can't believe it

16,5 de chota, estos tipos van a creer que te referís a pulgadas jaja

my dick is only 14 cm...what shoul i do?

Son unos pelotudos si se piensan que todo el mundo usa el sistema imperial

Do you have any Argentinian nude girl pictures?

It's not that bad, I think average is something about 15cm.
Leave all your penis-related insecurities behind and go live a good and enjoyable sexual life m8
Saben que son los únicos que no lo usan. Esta página es yankee, aunque ahora pertenezca a unos japoneses, y la mayoría de las personas que la usan son Yankees, así que no me pare e mal que midan en sistema imperial acá jaja
Yes, I won't share them with you

There's nothing you can do about it user, just accept it and live with it, big dick is a meme though.

Quise decir que son los únicos que lo usan.
Yeah man, I agree. Sending good vibes and healthy energy on your way user

femanon here...could you send me a dickpic?

Share with *us

how often do you jerck off in a week?

what are you doing atm?

ALUCINATE CON ESTOS DUBS AMIGUITO

What do you know about la ciudad oculta

moar of them

>trips místicos
Que ciudad oculta, user?

Not OP
Tits or gtfo
Now that my gf is not around about 2 or 3
Im taking a shit.

>femanon
Yeah sure
I'm in class anyways, how bout l8r m8?
Depends on my mood, but something about 8 9 a week I think? Probably more
In a recess at my uni. You?

OH DIOS MIO SANTO DIOS
CHEQUEADOS AMIGO

Checked. I don't know what you are talking about. Explain a little

Haha I found that pic in a thread here some time ago, I don't have any more unfortunately

Why Videla was the true legend of argentina?

Julio Argentino Roca Intensifies

Well fought Beaver

This

Tell me more 'bout that shit

He wasn't. I don't understand your obsession with our dictators haha
Well replied anoner

For the queen

Where r u from user?
im from La Rioja

16.5 cm =6.4
so avg

Probably, the same reason why i voted Del caño, i just like Stupid leaders

why is life so shit and cheap in spic faggot countries like yours?

Probably because our goverment sucked in economy so bad, that we were in around top 10 world power in 1930 or so, Plus people already accepted that we are a third world country and nobody does shit to change that

Not OP
Hello yiojeño, Im from Rio Negro
Yep.
Actually 14-15cm is the average.
Still, not insecure about it, might not be long but is thick as fuck.

Que bueno! No conozco a nadie de allá. De San Francisco, Córdoba
Fueron como el 1 o 2% no?
I really like my country and I'm really happy with my life. Are you having some troubles user?
Me gusta que pongas not OP jaja

so you're all just keeping the country warm until whites/chinese come and flush you out to use it properly.

Why are you brainwashed that you think your shithole country could take on Britain. Your life is worth 1/1000th of a British life.

Not op.
Well, we are already somehow being drained by many countries, and until last year we had a Stupidly giant debt, so, We are the bitches of murica already

your country and all the countries surrounding it have murder rates that are similar to a tribe of monkeys trying to co-exist.

Why do you steal uruguayan culture.

Actually, its Shiojano'
Nobody heres properly says RR, pretty weird tho We cant steal culture from a small state of argentine
Pretty much true, actually right now argentine is somehow with a wave of robbers being killed everyday, feels good tho

u r gay

Your opinion on the falklands conflict?

FUCKING ARGENTINIAN FAGGOT YOU GAVE US CHE GUEVARA WE INVENTED TANGO YOU NIGGERS ARGENTINIANS ARENT WHITE URUGUAYANS ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!!

Not op.
But i think that it was the worse moment for a war in argentine, we were into a Golpe de estado federal
Maybe it should've been a pacific thing with another government

Sos de Buenos Aires? y si es Si, por que aún no te mataron los chorros?

what are Argentinian nazis' surnames?

YOU PIECE OF SHIT SUAREZ IS BETTER THAN MESSI YOU CUNTS ORIENTALES HASTA LA MUERTE DONT CALL ME GAY PUTO GO BACK TO PAYING YOUR DEBT PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE CALLED ARGENTINA BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SILVER TO URUGUAYS GOLD FUCKING RETARD.

nice b8

Not OP
Its not that bad, you have to live in really shit parts to see how fucked up it is, but Id say about 65% of argentinians are middle class and have a good passing. Argentina has the highest salaries in South America, but one of the highest inflation also so its the same as nothing, but as i said, people dont live that bad at all.
Para no apoderarme user, no problem.
Our country has been filled out by white people long time ago, most people think GB and Argentina are long time enemies, but actuallywe were GB bitches since the begining of the republic. Now Patagonia is being buyed by jews and most of the rest of the country by rice eaters
Not sure where you get that info user, but Colombia is at the top of the list..Id say were in the lowest.
Argentina es Uruguaya.
Fucked up conflict, declared by a drunk and jarheard general that had no fucking idea of anything, prettt sad.
>2016
>viviendo en esa ciudad de mierda
>no viviendo en cualquier otra capital de cualquier otra puta provincia

Where did you get that from? No one here think we could take on Britain.
Mmm I don't think so pal, not for Argentina at least
Jaja sos un culiado
I won't even start, really. Always the same in these threads.
No, de Córdoba. Jaja no se bldo, vivo en una zona muy segura por suerte.
Same as nazi Germans I guess...
Que sujeto tan agradable

Argentina is uruguayan you are right.

Viaje dos años seguidos a Uruguay, fui a las termas de Dayman, punta del este, Montevideo y un par de pueblitos. Linda playas pero la gente medio mala onda.

Brazilian master race packing 17 cm dong feel good man

SUAREZ IS A FAGGOT, IS THE ANIBAL LECTER DEL FUTBOL MALDITOS URUGUAYOS LLORONES LOS DEJAMOS FUERA GRACIAS A JARA Y PUTOS ARGENTINOS LES GANAMOS DOS VECES
CHUPENLO MEANDO A PICO PARAO SUS MADRES SON WEONAS Y SE TRAGAN LAS MEDIAS DAGAS

which pueblitos?

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racismo_oculto

clarin.com/capital_federal/Ciudad-Oculta-dentro-villa-revela_0_707929263.html

Only cause of trips

Why are you still so delusional about being european when youre clearly spics like the rest of us.

Also why dont anyone you shave your fucking body hair?

Fucking chile

Heyyy I'm going to Brasil next year with my friends, to canasvieiras. Any advise for a group of 20yo tourist visiting for the 1st time? Thank brother brazilian baboon
No me acuerdo si era playa verde o isla verde. Muy chiquito.

Dude, you got it all wrong. Everybody here shaves
Also, yeah we are the most European related look-a-like guys from Latin America, sorry m8, that's true

Historically, we were the same country, Uruguay decided to split, and then Brazil fucked them in the ass, and annexed them to the Brazilian Empire.
We are the same fucking thing, we don't steal culture, we share it. (Thought, Uruguay is full of argentinian products)

Si sos de La Rioja, habla en español, la concha de reputisima madre.

Uruguay split due to european influences.

Si, al fin, que mierda se la pasan hablando en inglés boludos? A quien quieren sorprender? Si hablamos los dos español...

Por qué sois tan cheveres?

Vivo a 20 metros de una casa tomada, los negros están rancheando todo el día en la puerta. Saben que no tienen que robar ni armar bardo porque si no los sacan y otros negros saben que no tienen que robar en mi cuadra.

Stop typing shit. Uruguay was part of Argentina (Provincias Unidas del Rio de la Plata) and Portugal tried to invade it, they made it and after that Brazil war unleashed, Argentina and Brazil decided Uruguay independence by signing a treat and thats it.

Op, I'm of Argentinian origin, but haven't went back there since 2001, all of my family still lives in capital federal - si, somos porteños - but everything looked like shit last time I was there, so much poverty and crime, and I've heard it isn't getting any better. Should I go back? How's life back there?

yea thats european influences fam.

Este es el típico pelotudo que no entiende que no está en su casa, es un IB en inglés, se habla en inglés.

Gracias amigo, supongo que nos gusta el hecho de conocer gente nueva y hacerlos sentir a gusto.

En dónde estás viviendo?

Stay clear of niggers and if there are dirty looking children in a group near you they are prob trying to chain snatch or pickpocket you. In general leave valuables somewhere safe

Cuantas Copas Tenes ??

Donde vivis?
Realmente la gente no entiende que hay mucho más territorio en el país para vivir aparte de Buenos Aires?

GB (Argentina sided) was the only European country with "weight" present in the mediaton

En Israel, hace como 20 años

Why you always lose copa america?
/uruguay

JAJAJAJAJA JUDIOOOOOOOOOOOO,
No vuelvas mejor, quedate ahí. Aunque si queres venir a la nueva Israel, mudate a la cordillera en la zona de la patagonia.

Pues no lo se chamaco. Hala hala ole
Crime still the same. Cmon, you left in 2001? Economy can only go upwards from there haha. Meh, same old same old, we are not in complete crisis like back then but also we are not even near first world economy, dollar went to shit. Yeah, come here again, where else will you find such warm, social, funny people!
??? Me la chupa que todos hablen inglés acá. Mi respuesta va para un tipo que habla español y para nadie más. Por que la escribiría en inglés?

OK, thanks, will keep it in mind.

Hehe gracioso y original eh!

Read above

Que manera de hablar pelotudeces.

When Buenos Aires left Uruguay (or Banda Oriental) with ou ttroops, Portugal invaded it, and annexed it to the United Kingdom of Portugal and Brazil. that was in 1817, in 1822, the Empire of Brazil declares itself independent from Portugal (and Uruguay was still part of Brazil, under the name of Cisplatina).
It was not until 1825, that Uruguay declared itself independent from Brazil (and the of course, with the support of the Provincia Unidas).

andá a agarrar un libro, puto de mierda, seguro sos un uruguayo resentido

Aah, la esencia del argentino, con razón le caemos mal a todo el mundo jaja
Relaja hermano

El otro es el típico pelotudo, pero vos le respondes en español tambien. PELOTUDO!

Cred Forums es multilingual, o por ahí sos un tadinguedo que se piensa que por entrar a Cred Forums sos jaquer.
Busca y fijate que hay varios hilos en otro idioma que no sea el ingles.

Claro que uno *puede* vivir en entre ríos, Bariloche o en San pedro, pero toda mi familia vive en el capital, haci que no me importa tanto si la vida en Jujuy es extraordinaria, estoy preguntando por el capital

NUKE SPICAMERICA

Y vos que mierda saltas, vos debes ser un argentino resentido, pelotudo!
No tenes las mas puta idea donde naci, ni donde vivo.

Dejen de Pelear Xuxetumare !..xD

Tenes razón, asumí que eras Argentino jaja, me sonaste argentino.

Alta ira tenes adentro culiau jaja, no me meto más, OK, ok

Estoy 100% de acuerdo, parece que por escribir en español corrompes su santuario de edgyness. Altos boluditos
Matenlo

>Agarra un libro
>1825 uruguay se declara independiente
>así como asì
>me voy brasil, suerte.

Vos sos joda no?

>tadinguedo
>jaquer
Bueh, ya ni me gasto en responder. 17 años tenés.

CALLATE NEGRO DE MIERDA
SI EL PIBE TIENE RAZON HIJO
CAEN MAL EN TODOS LADOS

provinciano!

En que otros boards entrás?
Mejor grupo de rock argentino?

yo digo que las mejores minas salen de aquí, FLOR DE PAÍS LA CONCHA DE LA LORA

Maradona or Pele?

Listo, el hilo se lleno de pelotudos de Cred Forums e chispajuan.
Ojala se mueran cancerosos del orto.

Maradona of course
they create a religion called MARADONIANOS

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4IiC5p1WU

El único otro que entro es el de wallpapers, no se como se abrevia.
Antes entraba en rk9
No escucho mucho nacional, pero entre los mejor cotos para mi esta soda, cjs y me gustan algunos temas del pity
Si, lindas minas. No significa que sea un re país por eso tho
Pelé
*gets lynched*

0 compresion de texo, Uruguay se declara independiente, con apoyo de las pronvincias unidas.
Anda a agarrar un libro, y estudiar historia latinoamericana.

Nunca dije que no caigan mal, simplemente dije que yo no soy argentino

estas en Cred Forums hermano, si no te gusta, volve a Tadinga

Porque a las minas argentinas les encanta publicar fotos 'trashy' a facebook? he agregado a demasiados argentinas solo por esto, siendo mexicano.

Soy el unico Catamarqueño en Cred Forums? Soy un ser avanzado para esta Provincia de mierda?

Date cuenta que tener judíos en su país va mejorar el citación económico... No eran judíos los que robaron toda la plata, no hay criminales judíos y ninguno de los peruanos, bolivianos y paraguayos que llegaron sin ni una moneda son judíos. Haci que te agradezco por la propuesta que tuviste, pero parece que estas hablando directo del culo.
Hay muchas antisemitas en ciudad?

Trashy... No estoy seguro de que significa. Me lo definís?

Culiado, estudio en la utn de córdoba, esta plagado de catamarqueños. Se la pasan diciendo chango jaja

PD : con tu comentario me saque la. Duda de como era el gentilicio de catamarca

Se dice así, no haci. Error común.
Respecto a lo que escribiste: me chupe un huevo.
Salu2

Uruguay arma la revolucion emancipadora en 1825 y después hay una puta guerra imberbe, no dicen "uh vamos a ser independientes y brasil no va a hacer nada al respecto". Se declara la guerra a Brasil por parte de uruguay con el apoyo de las provincia unidas, pasa la guerra del Brasil entre Uruguay y provincias unidas contra el imperio de brasil y recien en 1828 se termina con el contrato de paz firmado entre provincias unidas y brasil con la mediacion del reino unido, AHI RECIEN uruguay es independiente, pedazo de pelotudo, agarrá vos el libro antes de querer hacerte el sabiondo en internet.

Revolución va con tilde. Aprende a escribir y después me hablas dale?

BOOM gané el argumento por tu ortografía

Rekt
Turn down 4 what
Suppa hot

>así
Eso lo se user, no estoy hablando por el culo, lo digo por la depredación de territorio que se está haciendo por los judios. Y si, lo que vos llamas "criminales" son en realidad llamados "ladrones de guante blanco" o sea, gente con plata, que porque tiene plata no se la clasifica como ladrones, y son los que más roban y tranzan, no un negro de poca monta que con un fierro roba mil pesos. Y no, acá la gente se come el cuento de "muh holocaust".

Esos triples

Narizón!

Heheeee

is argentina white? also check my dubs

Así. Gracias, realmente. Espero que tengo muchas faltas de ortografía, como yo nunca tenía muchos oportunidades de escribir en castellano.
Decime, como ves el situación el el país? Te parece que va mejorar? Esta mejorando? Sentís seguro caminando por las calles? Uno puede vivir de lo que gana?