Post girls u know and anons say what they would do to them. Replies get replies

Post girls u know and anons say what they would do to them. Replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OAfsm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lift up her skirt and slap her ass to start

I'll put the whole team on her

Black men gangbang

I want those legs wrapped around me while I lick her pussy clean. Moar?

She's a slut, Cred Forumsros

God those lips are just begging for some cock... when I'm done locking her she can suck it and get a face full of cum.

Got any belly pics user?

Sure looks like one. I bet she's into getting tied and blindfolded while getting rammed by 2 or 3 guys

Id facefuck her so hard

I'd love to string her up and keep abusing her and cuming on her. I'd do this for about a week. Gotta make sure she's permanently stained by the smell of cum

Painal and dp till she cries

I'd drown myself in student debt to get into medicine or law just to have a chance to date her.

Deep throat while holding on to a fist full of hair

Rough mouthful till she gags, cum down her throat then rip her leggings and fuck her ass, finish by shoving inside pussy to cum and impregnate

Just wanna bend her over and fuck her right there... give me more

Pin her down with my massive body
Jam my wide engorged cock into her slit
Drive all 9 inches in with one powerful thrust
Powerfuck her hard til my cock gets even bigger and my massive balls tighten up
Slam into her one more time, the tip of my cock with its gaping hole embedding into her cervix, my wide urethra connecting my huge balls to her reproductive organs, my powerful body pumps load after massive load of cum into her as she shakes, feeling the power of each blast of seed exploding inside and filling her

Let her use my cock like a fucking popsicle, have her shove it all the way down her throat, smear her lipstick all over the sides of my shaft.
Also my pic is same girl as

Rimjob till my ass is covered with ger lipstick

That girl on the left needs to have her dress ripped off, starting with that top so everyone can see her tits. Force her down and her skirt up over her white ass so it can get used by everyone there.

fuck her face till she can't do anything other than crying, then suck her feet

this will eventually be known as "Exhibit B" in a rape and murder case.

Start by throatfucking her then move down to tonguing her tight asshole before I start pounding my cock inside and cum balls deep inside

Anyone for far left?

Anyone literate want to exchange degrading comments for their slut on Kik?

what's your kik?

Tie her hands and her feet, put a gagball in her mouth, then slap her face until it's nice and red. After, I'd rip her clothes open and fuck her hard in the ass. I'd finally cum on her face to mix it with her tears of pain. I'd bring her in a poor neighborhood and let her on the sideways, still tied up, so that other men could use her holes as they wish to.

Tell me yours, if that's ok.

I can do you captions and stories too.

don't worry im not that kind of person

Sorry would rather not leave my kik, too many people know it then they would ask stuff from me if they knew I was online lmao

I'd rip those jeans off of her then start eating her out while I played with her asshole. I'd force my cock down her pretty face until I had to blow my load and I'd do it all over her face and braces

Id fuck those big tits and blow a nice load on her face and send her home

I'd sneak in a restroom with her. She'd instantly kneel down, like it's a reflex to her, and facefuck herself on my dick. She'd be a drooling mess. I'd then turn her around and pound her ass while she holds her moans of mixed pleasure and pain. I'd cum in her dessert, then watch her still look like a dirty used whore eating it with her friends, giggling and smiling.

College dorm gangbang. Somebody records it and it gets out. She drops out of college out of shame and becomes a stripper. Little does she know she got pregnant from the gang bang.

Missionary and stare into those eyes

I'd slip my fingers under that dress of hers and start fingering her asshole with 3 fingers. I'd keep going until I told her to come sit on my cock, she does so secretly. She rides my cock in the middle of a park with people walking by knowing very well what we're doing. She gets off faster when people watch her be the slut she is. I end up creampieing her pretty pussy

alternate them between my ass and dick, cum on one and make them swap my cum

lowatlas

I enter her home while she's asleep and tie her to her bed, then wake her up by groping her ass and tits. She's afraid, but don't want to wake up everybody and feel shameful. I slowly put my cock in her ass and see the distress in her eyes, with tears rolling down her cheeks. When I'd cum on her face, I'd leave her tied up so that she could be found this way and feel humiliated.

My aunt

i'd take dat bich to dennys

MOAR

I'd fuck her ass hard doggystyle while pulling her hair hard.. Wipe that smug smile off.

I would take them back to their place after a night of drinking. It'd start getting pretty hot and heavy with the one on the right. Is be fucking her while the left watched. She'd eventually start fingering herself. Then if get a great idea. If shove the girl in fuckings face in her friends cunt and watch her eat. Then if slide my cock up her ass and pound it rough. By the time I'm ready to cum, they would have moved into making out and I'd blast it all over both their faces.

I'd slap her tits and spit on her face. Then, she'd get on her knees and let me use her mouth as a fuckhole. I'd let my cock deep in her throat long enough to see her face turn red and her eyes water, then get it out and repeat it until I came in her nice open throat.

IS SHE PERSIAN?

Looks super persian yo

What would you do to these two spoiled bratty sisters?

Wwyd

far left is the one in white dress?

I'd tie her to that tree just how she is and have my way with her. I'd leave her with a cunt dripping with fun and call a few buddies to come have some fun with her too.

I'd play with her big tits in public, then find a quiet place to fuck her hard and cum on them. I bet she'd be all smiles, just like on this picture, knowing that everybody can see the jizz through her shirt.

I'd pound her ass brutally while she's working the bar. Soon, the other clients would use her too. By the end of her shift, she'd have been fucked and used by over 50 men and paid with cum in her mouth.

This is the kind of girl that you meet in a bar and whisper in her ear asking if she wants to go back to your place. When you get there you use a condom but it "breaks" and in the heat of the moment you mount her again and go for it. She loves it and is screaming "yes yes yes" and then you whisper again that your going to cum and she wraps her legs around you and you shamelessly pour every drop you have as deep as you can inside of her staring into her eyes.

This is more of a third date girl who you want to take it slower with (but not too slow) before you finally sleep with. When you finally do, she is an absolute animal and shows you things you had never even considered possible

YEP. PERSIANS ARE USUALLY GOOD FROM FAR, FAR FROM GOOD

I would have them both suck my dick. After I'm nice and hard i'd have them get naked and lay belly to belly making out. I'd give them a few pumps before switching to the others pussy. When I can I would coat both their pussies, and hope enough cum worked it way in to both if them so they got pregnant.

This girl

NOT ONLY AVERAGE BUT UGLY AS FUCK. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE.

Got kik to trade?

what else?

Anyone want their girl cucked?

Trade for what?

Yes

She's average, def not what id call ugly

Pics of my girls

Go on...

Got to need something that isnt hiding her body

you would love seeing her laying like that, head over the edge of the bed and my cock pounding her tight little throat hard. Saliva running over her pretty face and i hold down her arms so she cant get anywhere.

Do you know them personally?

Anyone wanna do one or both of these? I'll do any girl you want to have it done.

Do you know them personally?

Reminds me to my ex gf

>say what they would do to them
Love her. Make her happy everyday of her life. Hug her when she cries. Be there for her until I die.

they all need to be fucked in their ass until they bleed

who wants this slut

cum on her face

She has a really nice body, only thing lacking is my collar around her neck

Nice what else

A grip on her throat and a hard slap across her face before i spit into her open mouth and she swallows, whispering "thank you daddy"

I know these girls.

Would have her gag on my cock, taking my cock farther down her throat then she has ever done before, then plaster her face with warm jazz!

This one?

Is force my cock down her throat until she passed out. When she woke up is be violently pounding her asshole.

>girls

I WOULD CALL HER UGLY AND A MONKEY FACE.

Want more?

Wwyd to this slut

f'n more

Anyone like?

Moar?

This babe

Girl I got head from on the beach

Fuck her tight rounded nazi ass until she cried

Thanks man, here's another pic of her.

Hot!

tie her hands on her back, make her get on he knees and tie her feet to her neck really tight. Proceed to slap her tits until they turn purple

someone? i beg you cuck me her name is georgia

forgot image

My ex on the left

I do

bedning her over and holding her hair in a tight grip, cock filling her ass again and again. Screaming she looks at you with tear filled eyes and begs you to help her

Normal pic of her?

here

YOU MEAN YOUR EX-STALKEE? YOU NEVER EVEN KISSED A GIRL YOU FAGGOT.

No, I mean my ex girlfriend

YOU MEAN THE GIRL YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING YOUR "EX" BUT IN REALITY NEVER EVEN TALKED TO?

You had talked about getting a bull for a long time, now was the night. She dressed up in her belly dancer outfit just to look like a proper piece of meat. You dressed up in your jeans and shirt, uncorking the wine and greeting me with a submissive "hello" as i step inside.

Your gf turns red and lowers her eyes, stepping up to her i took her chin and lifted her face to look at me, smiling "Hello little pet, you will be mine now"

nice what do you want to do to her

>nice what would you do to her

hory shet i think ive fallen in love

you got more?

well you fuckers certainly doesnt give me reason to let the bull out

My sister and her bff

Fuck her doggy style, grabbing her tits at the same time. Would cum inside her and then make her suck and lick my dick clean so that i could fuck her again. Only this time i would fuck her asshole

why even post?

More?

Hot, have another.

Have nudes? I'd fuck the one on the right silly.

I'd throw her on the bed and rough fuck her tight ass then cum in her pussy. Post more bro

Anyone?

fuck my gf bro

How would you use her?

only rough comments allowed , destroy her

>crayons

How old is she?

She needs tit fucked bad.

I would take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

red shorts. id ruin her. id fuck her up the ass and make her call me daddy

Lefty if i have to choose, she looks less fat and can be my little house slave

19 year. now 20

Please continue

I'd tie her hands and feet together and make her choke on a huge dildo that I'd shove hard in her mouth. I'd slap her face and her ass until she wouldn't have any tears to cry. Then, I'd shove my dick deep in her asshole while pulling her hair towards me. I'd finish by cumming in her hair. It would be her daily routine as my sex slave.

What would you do to her? Rough and with details.

What a cute girl. I'd take the same HQ pic as posted, but fully nude. Then I'd blackmail her by telling her that if she doesn't fuck me, I'd publish this picture.
While fucking me, I order her to give me a blowjob and play with a huge dildo in her ass. As I cum on her face, I make a video.
Then I tell her to hang the first picture in her living room when her friends are coming over for her birthday. She needs to keep the picture on her wall for 1 month. I tell her that if she doesn't do it, Im sending the video to her friends and employer.

What about her?

Looks like she can suck a mean cock too. I'd throat fuck her and blast my load all over her face.

Lovely smile. Go to her house and re-configure the plumbing so that all the waste from the toilet is rerouted to a secret basement. I'd tie her to a pole right under where the shit and piss comes out and rent her place to a family of fat fucks.
Every now and then bring her food and water. She's too disgusting to go near but I have a nice long pole with a good, thick dildo on the end of it.
When I go round to visit I'll hit her hard in the face until she gets on all fours and spreads her ass for me, then fuck her deep until she bleeds.

fat titties are not always nice titties, and those looks like the typical fatbags of a whale

Keep going?

MOAR!!!

nice quads

id eat out her cunt, more of her? is that her bf?

more please, any nudes?

more of this angel?

I would grab the phone out of her hand as i slamed her against the wall and drove my cock up her ass. I would rail her over the bench as i blrw my seed so deep it cane out her mouth. Then i woukd have her suck me clean untill i blew a load down her throat and titty fuck her and slam her cunt till she passed out.

How would you fuck them?

Give me a few and I'll get sone

MOAR

So, what would you do to her?

Any takers?

imgur.com/a/OAfsm

She would get on her knees in the bathroom because she is a submissive and obedient little slut. I'd make her gag on my cock and cum in her hair. Then, I'd make her open her mouth and use her as a urinal. She'd swallow my piss, then thank me with a beautiful smile. I'd get out while she would stay there until I'd be ready to use her again.

Someone?

Slide my cock in and let her suck on it. Have her take some of her hair and wrap it around my cock to jerk it off, cum down her throat while looking at her beautiful face.
What would you do to this one?

Pretty good looking for trash tier asian
Id fuck her and cum on her face.

I would uninstall the photo filters from her goddamn phone.

I would slam her against the wll and start groping her ass and tits while i forced my tounge down her throat id then start fingering heras i shove my cock up her ass. I would then push so far my cock pushed into her womb and blown my load impreginating her.

Rate

>imgur.com/a/OAfsm
thanks dawg, i would uninstall them too lol

fuck her in that bathroom up against the mirror. her face would be slammed up against her reflection while she steamed up the mirror gasping and moaning. I'd fuck her raw from behind and make her eyes roll back. She'd forget her own name for a while, cumming harder on my cock than she'd ever before, the shame of it all making it hotter. I'd pull her hair back hard and nut deep in her pussy, then I'd walk out of there, leaving her a mess to compose herself.

Nice can you do one for
More detail the better about right one.
Will return favour

She's a qt

Kinda looks like a bitch, so I'd hate fuck her ass with a fist full of her hair. Every time she'd wince or scream I'd give her a nice sharp yank. Then I'd throat fuck her and blow my load all over her face.

What about these two?

you're gonna need to do mine first, obviously

>imgur.com/a/OAfsm

There's not a single fucking nood there. WT literal F?

Pretty please?

Would love to lick that legs.

Not a big fan of the chick on the left, would facefuck the girl on the right and if the other one wanted to join in id let her. Any more thoughts on my slut

Bitch looks way to confident. Lets get her drunk and dare here to take the elevator naked up and down.
Jam the elevator so the cops/firemen have to get her out. Let's see if she's still smiling.

WWYD?

I forgot to reply
I'd treat her like a queen and then sex her

Id sprint and smash her against the wall near her so shes in shock then id grab her phone and start recording as rip her blouse. Then i woukd record slamming my cock up her ass as i tear her shirt and bra. Then i would start groping her ass and tits while i fucked her ass nice and deep. Then flip her over and impreginate her and whilste still shooting my massive load blow all over her tits and face then have her lick me dry. I eould then post the video and fuck her while she was in shame. Then leave her for everyone else.

do you have nudes of this girl user? you post her a lot

why are ppl so obsessed with nudes? all vaginas look the same and this girl doesnt have big tits. What would be so interesting about her nudes?

I forgot to reply
I'd treat her like a queen and sex her

Nah she's just a girl I hooked up with a few times last year. Would never send nudes. Just got these from
Her fb

I'd rip her clothes off and spit on her face multiple times. I'd bring her to my room by grabbing her hair and getting her to follow me. I'd slap her ass hard. It would be bright red and she'd beg me to stop. I'd then fuck her asshole brutally. She'd feel like she was splitting in two because of the rough fucking she'd get. I'd cum on her nice big tits and kick her out, nude and soiled.

Fuck, Jr High rang in. Nudes are intimate sexual knowledge, fuckface. Why the fuck do I want to see pics of clothed women? Jesus Hernandez Christ!

Anyone? For my many cobtributions.

Let her play a game of Putting a ring of lipstick as far down my shaft as she can

fug :D :D :D

I'd bend red over the side of that bridge and fuck her out in daylight, pulling back on that hair while she moans and her tits sway under her. She'd be begging me to hurry at first, hoping we don't get caught but soon when she's getting into it, telling me to fuck her harder and make her my slut while a small crowd gathers and films it on their phones.

how old though? leave the kids out of this

Of age.

Goddamn. She's sexy. I would invite a bunch of my friends over for a gangbang. She'd rid all our cocks and take a load in the face from each of us.

moar of her for inspiration, anons

OP please post more. In another thread pls. plssssss

Wait isnt that the slut you wanted to be cucked by yesterday user?

Yeah she'd love that. Total submissive slut. Would you throw her in the shower to get her body wet and slippery first?

anyone?

lol what happened OP did ur girlfriend catch u masturbating

Nudes?

New thread to post more pics

I replied to
With
Anyone reply to

post their feet?

Kik me at Chemicalfire and ill tell you what's I Will do to your girl

aren't you the guy an user called out for just reusing stories lmao

>Nudes are intimate sexual knowledge
rofl, k