Urgent Cred Forums I need to remove the .dm extension from some files...

urgent Cred Forums I need to remove the .dm extension from some files, i suppose i'm being cheated on and I really want to have proves to break this shit up...
pic not related 1/15

Other urls found in this thread:

fineartteens.com/gallery/lucy_in_the_sky_with_cream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keylogger?

I really don't know which one should I use

self bump 2/15

all the archives are images, i mean is like:

archive.jpg.dm

need mora

Is this on an lg phone?

Yes it is an LG G3 phone

kids sure are retarded these days

3/15

I just need evidence dude

>not knowing how to google

Moar

Surely know how to, it just simply does not have the answers, I tried to use some programs that webistes offered and nothing happened, Im willing to pay someone

Gallery > show locked files

tl;dr the .dm means it's an encrypted file. To unlock it, you have to view it in the program it was encrypted in.

If it is a jpg, try adding it to your phones pictures folder and selecting "show hidden files". Could work.

if your gut is telling you that you are probably being cheated on, then it is most likely correct.
i have always felt like those gut feelings are your subconscious trying to tell you something based on all that tiny information it picks up that most of us are constantly unaware of, body language, pheremones, etc.

just talk to her like a man about it, and ask straight forward if she is going around behind your back. judge based on her reaction or words.

tl;dr the .dm means it's an encrypted file. To unlock it, you have to view it in the program it was encrypted in.

If it is a jpg, try adding it to your phones pictures folder and selecting "show hidden files". Could work.

Good luck.

It was encrypted in a LG G3 phone, but I dont know the password...

I actually trust my gf and iv'e never went through her phone once even though she has done some suspicious shit. I'm enjoying the moral high ground :^)

The problem is that I found the pictures in another guy's phone (the suspect obviously)

4/15

Then what the fuck do you expect to accomplish

fineartteens.com/gallery/lucy_in_the_sky_with_cream

how is that a problem?
just bring that fact up when you confront her like a man about it.
or make it sound like you have more proof than you do when you bring it up
again judge based on her reaction or words.

also depending on the context of the pictures sounds like you already have what you need, why go digging for more?

based user

This is the story:
I have my gf nudes, ok great, but I needed to use some guy cellphone. This guy used to ask for almost every girl phone to test some shit in it (yeah, the simplest plainest social engineering shit) he already used my gf cellphone and reviewing some whatsapp images i find that some of their filenames are just the same.

also, it has a folder with my gf name..

I just want to fuck him up so bad, used to be a friend of mine

The problem is that I want to know if he took the pics from my gf cellphone (without her knowledge obviously) or if she sent them...

If it is the first, there will be blood

again sounds like you already have all the evidence you need
why are you digging for more?
go confront your gf or chad and settle this
forewarning from the sounds of that looks like it's time to find yourself a new gf

Just want to have a reason to punch that guy till the fucking end

5/15

what the fuck do you expect will happen, encription isnt something you just remove

I just need help Cred Forumsros also this guy has a Mega account that I suspect it is where the non locked pics are some wants to get money for hacking this guy?

If necessary I will pay.

Or I could just rob him I mean his cellphone and unlock them?

Just need ideas goddamit I'm furious and devastated

Name of the chick?

Why do you need it?

Really bro, I need answers

So, Cred Forums what do you think? Should I rob him or pay someone to fuck him up?

For fap

Haha you bastard I will give you a name... Let's say idk... Marie

You're a fucking idiot, there's your answer.

If its encrypted, steal his phone and check it out. Oooooor confront your girlfriend about it.

Hell, confront him about it, threaten to tell people he has been spying on chicks if he doesn't come clean.

Stop being a bitch about it here. You can't crack the encryption without the password.

This
what i have been saying all thread
OP is a pussy bitch to afraid to confront his cheating gf or creepshot chad without hard evidence
or is a cuck and wants to fap to the encrypted images of gf on friends phone

Problem is that I don't know if the other chicks photos were stolen or they sent them to him. Also if I confront my gf it's probably that she will say it is Nothing...

Lucy C

Ok I am at work and I don't really know how to start this shit up, I mean, we've been together like 2 years, and now this shit happens,
For the guy I don't know, what should I say?

"Dude I need to talk to you"
"You fucking traitor"
"Piece of shit"
???

Name of the chick?

?/15

Lucy I think

see read the thread faggot

Well then, I need to gain access to his email account that is linked with his mega account, there may be the answer...???

so many things wrong with this.

why do the pics exist in the first place if she didn't send them to him? you're obviously convinced so just break up with her.

if you have to get proof, do this. just ask your girlfriend. she will either say she sent them or he stole them, but I assume she won't come up with that excuse just because you did.

IF she says he stole them, go to him acting friendly and say you're pissed at her not him, but she's lying about the photos being stolen. tell him to give you the evidence you need that she sent them, or you will tell other people that he's stealing nudes from several girls and your girl will corroborate. but still act nice and convincing

truth is you're worried about the worst case scenario. she'll probably just freeze up, act nervous and confess. If you can't simply confront someone and tell when they're lying, you have a lot to learn.

That's it? C?

again
this

are you guys asking about the girl in op's picture? the name is right there on the fucking photo dumbass

Look up carla jessi, might get more results that way.

read
the
thread
for
sauce
fucking
faggot

I have the way to ask favors to people that can help me to make the guy confess the hard way, should I use that privilege?

yeah hook a car battery up to his nipples do the same to your gf while you are at it.

i don't fucking know you tell me. I just told oyu what to do. why don't you just ask your girlfriend then get proof later? you can use what she says against him.

look if you have the ability to get it anyway, just ask for it first. he says no, threaten him with rumors. that doesn't work, do what you have to do. either way, you'll eventually get your satisfaction/revenge, but get what you need first. "the hard way" really is the hard way for you in terms of likelihood to succeed compared to just asking.

I could call some friends that are into the local mafia...

"into the local mafia" I'm done here

do they have a bunch of scarface posters?
if so, then yes, they sound perfect.

hahaha mexican cartels dude some of them could really do the job...

I can almost hear her "you dont trust me" "it must be because you want to leave me already" bla bla bla...

It may been my fault for letting him use my pc or my cellphone... GODDAMIT TWO FUCKING YEARS

?/15

that's called becoming defensive and avoiding answering the question
just as obvious as a sign of proof as her straight up telling you
besides depending on how you word your questions you can avoid that entirely. Or throw it back in her face. you have every right to be suspicious and if she has a problem with that and doesn't understand why, well there is a reason right there to leave anyways.

Kek

Okay I will send her a message telling her that some of my photos are moved and I am suspicious of that guy... does it sound good? goddamit

Nigger

I am devastated... I had a future with her... I had a lot of plans to live with her, we're just about to finish our careers and now this shit...

?/15

No, do not send a text message.

Do exactly as those before me have said.

Confront her about it, and/or the suspect guy.

Also I used to have a gf, we broke up and then my current gf came into my life... I recieved a text from my ex and didnt answer, but suddenly like one or two weeks ago she (Current gf) has started to tell me that "I must be interested in her again" "I may not love her (current gf) anymore" and shit like that... In between those phrases there may be the answer but I don't want to believe it :(

What I hate the most is that I was with her in all the problems she faced... really, she lost her parents, had problems with family and a little bit of poverty... I heped her, she was/is loyal as fuck and treated me like the only guy in earth (sometimes unfortunately I fucked up and she didnt even talked to me)

?/15

??/15

When talking about sex, we dont have problems, we achieve each other fantasies, she asks for sex I do it, I ask for sex she does it... I mean we cool in that topic... we stood in an hotel like one - two weeks ago and we had great sex... then like two or three days the same, awesome sex.. It makes me think or suppose she is unaware of this problem...

cmon guys... im offering money for the hacking...

Lucy C

willing to pay with paypal to the one who gives me the service im asking for dudes...

I can help you for $500

Can you prove it? I mean if I send you one photo and i pay you for only one photo, then I pay you for the whole set?

No cash up front faggot, this ain't reddit.

forget it, the only way past encryption is social engineering. You'd need to know enough about the person to guess his password.

Can you upload the photos somewhere?

or any good keylogger to use in an android phone?

yes I can, would be mega ok?
or which one do you recommend?

??/15

Do you know what tl;dr means?

Mega's good

ok lets say i confront the dude, he says he has the photos, then what?
"delete them faggot"
threathen him with exposure of all of the another girl's photos?

You can Google the answer, you fucking cuck.

Fuck.

how can we talk in a private way?

Have fun getting cucked

I answered that shit in the first responses...

?/15

??/15

or i could just simply fuck up his actual relationship..., his car.. idk...

maye come to him telling that i heard rumors that he has photos of my gf... for him to tell me the truth...

??/15 i dont know the count

??/??

I am uploading one picture to mega... Wait me please

Or maybe do a fake account and ask him for the nudes of my gf so I can corroborate that shit

SAUCE

I really need help dudes...

Just type Carla jessi in the google image search dude

??/?? This might as well transform to a carla jessi appreciation thread haha

?/? helpppp

> thinking there are people still browsing Cred Forums that will hack stuff for you.

Im not savage enough to go deeper... i could but idk

ok so social engineering... get his email... then his mega account, then the photos and fuck him like a bitch with evidence...

also could gf's brother help? he's a policeman... technically if i contact her anonymously i could tell him what happens...

if i contact him***

unknown 1/5

Why confront the dude when clear he got more sauce than to have your chick sending pics? The problem is with your girl fucktard! Get a new gf or suck it up

I dont know dude, because he got the pics, and that would give me the way to break the bitch out...

unknown 2/5