I've fallen for a trap

I've fallen for a trap.

I've only dated cis girls and I'm almost 30 so it kind of came as a surprise. I've known her peripherally as friends for years and she always made me feel kind funny, but last night I figured out why.

I absolutely adore her. We built a fire in my backyard and had a beautiful night just talking for hours and watching the stars. I can count the times I've even been close to that happy and content in my whole life on one hand. I could tell myself self otherwise but I'll always know how I really felt holding her. I felt compete.

I'm pretty cynical about love, and I think it's just a good way to get your heartbroken but it feels fucking good while it lasts. I never thought I'd be doing this again and especially with someone that had a (feminine) penis but here I am.

Any other anons ever find love in unexpected places?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You said she had a penis, meaning she doesn't have it anymore? That sounds terrible.

If you use the word CIS you almost definitely have never touched another woman

what a fucking surprise.. op is a faggot
who knew

>I've fallen for a trap.

>I've only dated cis girls and I'm almost 30 so it kind of came as a surprise. I've known him peripherally as friends for years and he always made me feel kind funny, but last night I figured out why.

>I absolutely adore him. We built a fire in my backyard and had a beautiful night just talking for hours and watching the stars. I can count the times I've even been close to that happy and content in my whole life on one hand. I could tell myself self otherwise but I'll always know how I really felt holding her. I felt compete.

>I'm pretty cynical about love, and I think it's just a good way to get your heartbroken but it feels fucking good while it lasts. I never thought I'd be doing this again and especially with someone that had a penis but here I am.

>Any other anons ever find love in unexpected places?

Fixed it for you. So you are gay, big deal.

>implying sexuality is binary.

Oh no it's still there. I'm a little nervous about learning how work with it, but so long as it's attached her I'm willing to give it a shot.

Shut up, faggot

>Implying all these conjured up states of mind are based on something real

Don't put words in my mouth faggot. I'm not implying anything. The only thing i say is that traps are guys and nobody cares if someone is gay.

Welcome to faghood, faggot. Have fun being a fag, faggot.

go fuck a goat

>I'll always know how I really felt holding her
yeah you fixed it

Is that what you tell yourself when you're kneeling in front of the truck stop gloryhole?

>Almost 30
>uses the term 'cis', instead of 'normal'

KYS faggit, it doesn't matter which choice you make, your life is going to amount to nothing, because you thought tumblr was a source of legit info.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

If it's true, go for it. Better than half of these lonely faggots here.

>I've only dated girls and I'm almost 30 so it kind of came as a surprise.

FTFY too.

that's cute user, sounds like she likes you back

The smell of a lubed asshole will turn you straight again really fast.

no it wont. running your finger over her asshole and watching it squeeze together tight is sexy af

Yeah I hate people that say that too. I just don't know a better word to use.

Ok, I don't really have a problem there she could have a moustache and a big floppy schlong and I'd still probably think she was the bee's knees.

Yeah guys this is kind of the punchline I'm a Trump voting, gun owning, truck driving red blooded American. I utterly hate sjw tumblr shit but I just happen to have a very strong attraction to a lady particular with a penis. The irony is palpable.

You are attrakted to a dude then?

She said shes always had a huge crush on me but was too afraid to say anything.

Pics of this tarp. Gotta see how passable she is to see if the penis is feminine.

Lame OP let his bread die

the only question you should be asking right now is if in ten years you'll be happy with the decision you made

OP we need to see her so we can judge if she's worth the dick or not

have you seen her penis? how feminine is it?

who is this?

ts esmee or something

I have a reasonable chance of being dead by then. I also think I know myself well enough to see that I would regret not trying a lot more than a misstep.

why would you expect to be dead by then? and I would probly go for it but I'm gay af so it doesn't count

There's no fucking irony, if someone feels like a fucking woman then let her be a fucking woman. Also trap DOES NOT = SJW. So if you want to suck her dick then do it, and if you want to fuck her ass, then DO IT. And if you want to be with her fakin do ehhhttttt. Sexuality is a weird fucking thing user, so don't try to limit yourself because you grew up a certain way or because you're a trump supporter.

If you're happy then what the fuck else matters for the moment? Fuckin' enjoy, OP. Run with it.

This tbh. Trump voters are fucking faggots. The only irony here is that dating this grill is probably the straightest thing you've ever done, not the gayest.

You've fallen for a man

>she
>her
I'm glad you found love but ffs stop fooling yourself, it's a guy, the only thing wrong here is that you're pretending he's not

>her, her, her, her

>it matters who you vote for
lol

*tips fedora*

Yea OP, as long as you're happy in this very instant right now what else could possibly matter?

Who the fuck cares about tomorrow, or next week, or next year? Fuck your reputation! And fuck society's standards, you guys can just adopt an unwanted biracial baby. Just ignore all those studies linking this type of shit to mental disorders and suicide!

TL;DR only niggers don't think of their future and sacrifice everything for immediate gratification.

>hey Cred Forums i'm a fag
this ain't your blog

you are in love with a man. Who gives a fuck.

go for it

I'd tip back if I owned one, newfriend.

>"her"

>newfriend
>the irony

Protip: if you green text with the maymay arrow and then also use quotation marks, it's redundant and outs you as a newfag. Faggot.

He's right

Regarding OP my tl;Dr two cents are go be happy with her. Whoever says anything about it isn't worth two shits.

Also, don't vote Trump you cuck

Have you had sex with it yet? You might want to before you fall in love with it to make sure you're attracted to it. I've always thought I was straight, but thought if it looked ladylike enough, I could fuck a dickgirl thing or whatever, but just to make sure I fucked a Thai ladyboy and it turns out it completely turned me off and besides fucking a Thai ladyboy I'm completely straight.

What I'm getting at is, front a distance it looks exotic and bonerific, but when you actually try it, it might not be what you think

So fuck it before you fall in love with it

Dang, I didn't realize you were so smart. I need to reconsider everything.

This
If you don't mind the fact that he is a dude then whats stopping you
People nowadays are accepting of such couples which is disgusting imo but hey to eacu theyre own not affecting my life anyways.

Yes you fucking cunt, her.

>704964414
I have fairly dangerous hobbys and I ride a motorcycle as primary transportation. Also early death due to cancer is a fairly common thing in my family. My dad, and two of my cousins didn't see 40.

Yeah thanks, that's exactly how I feel. I think its ironic in the sense that I just didn't expect this at all. I'm a jaded crotchy old alcoholic crumbbum. I had sort of accepted living mostly single outside of hookups, but zing boom and here I am all squishy over someone I would have never expected to be attracted to. I suppose we actually have a lot in common, but I just couldn't have guessed I'd be here 6 months ago.

Dude, all I can say is, good for you. If you feel that way, fight for her and never let go. Love is hard to come by and easy to lose... good luck, user

This.
Take happiness where you can find it.

Hope things work out for you op, All memes and shitposting aside you're lucky to have someone you feel that way towards.

Also
>tumblr filename
kys, But only after tapping some boipussy.

>penis
>her
pick one

I used to think anchovies were disgusting but they've become my favorite pizza topping.

and yeah I'm not ignoring the fact she is for all intensive purposes a biological male. She has a Y chromosome and testicles and a penis, but that's the funny part. She just feels really good and is everything I'd want in a significant other.

I say she because that's what she likes to be called. I don't go around calling the second greatest boxer ever (Joe Lewis #1) Cassius Clay so what's the difference?

Also we do have sex and yeah it it's great.

Disgusting

I use that term all the. How else am I sippers to distinguish cis- from trans- organic isomers?
Fuck you, you have no idea what your talking about you fucking pleb

That's a pretty cool bong in the center.

Yeah fucking tumblr. I just thought that song was about love coming "not from the sources you have poured yours, Maybe not from the directions
you are staring at". You guys are totally right I actually am a huge mushy faggot. Feels good though.

Pix, nao...

Go for it man, fucking a trap is a dream most Cred Forumstards have and would never admit to.

Awesome.

pix nao.

Ideally with timestamp.