Any gun fags online right now? What else can i add to this pistol to increase its efficiency?

Any gun fags online right now? What else can i add to this pistol to increase its efficiency?

a dildo

silencer

add your head to the barrel and press the trigger to eliminate a bunch of stupidity in the world

as someone that doesn't know a thing about guns, is this shit for real?

Suppressor, idiot.
There's no such thing as a silencer. No object silences the expansion of gasses in firearm use.

Its called a moderator you filthy casual

* rocket launcher add-on
* shoulder butt
* digital ammo counter

Yes, all of that is real and it even looks like it would cycle.

>triggered

Come guys stop joshing around

Yes

Will look into this

>shoulder thing that goes up

missouri

>A suppressor, sound suppressor, sound moderator, or silencer is a device ...

fag confirmed.

it's called a quiet barrel fags

Someone put all that on there but it is not only a terrible idea, it's a crime to gunfags everywhere

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED
MY TRIGGER DISCIPLINE IS SHIT

Doesn't have under slung HE grenade launcher. Mate are you even trying??

Wrong. Notice the 'er', meaning more. Thing bigger, smaller, etc. So "silencer" means it makes it more silent, not perfectly so. Grow up, babies.

Tape a dildo onto the back of it and use it as a stock
nestle the dildo firmly in your mouth to reduce recoil and increase precision aim

>>Joshing
Underage ban

I swear OP if we met I'd sodomize you for a week till you died of starvation. And I am joshing your tots. ;)

Suppressor
Shoulder butt

Put it in a hotdog bun

I bet you think the chamber exists while the weapon is locked open.
Protip: it's a cavity when the slide is back, chamber isn't a chamber when it's not enclosed.
Take your retarded colloquialisms somewhere else.

>bayonet
>scope
what are you doing nigger

also obviously a buttstock
>implying that's not some pic off the internets

While we are at it, anything I can do to add more accuracy to this knife? I want to be able to throw it accurately at least 70 feet

My idea is that I'll line the target up with the sight and then throw

autist

lots it hard to dub
time to uninstall Cred Forums

that's the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.

SUPRESSOR

i don't know alot about guns but like the round mag like a much bigger one

kek

My idea was that if I was in CQC I could get a quick stab in and then finish them off by shooting them

Why this has'nt got a silencer?
Fking useless now.

a suffix used in forming nouns designating persons from the object of their occupation or labor ( hatter; tiler; tinner; moonshiner), or from their place of origin or abode ( Icelander; southerner; villager), or designating either persons or things from some special characteristic or circumstance ( six-footer; three-master; teetotaler; fiver; tenner).
a suffix serving as the regular English formative of agent nouns, being attached to verbs of any origin ( bearer; creeper; employer; harvester; teacher; theorizer).

>er meaning more

Fully auto bloodclaat

^ 'Murrcan

^ Yerpian

Tungsten-carbide tipped ammunition. ammo counter. incendiary-head ammo. just make the ammo lethal the rest is unnecessary.

But I mean, is completely functional like that?

Sell it and buy an HK

>It's my turn to say something but I have no argument so I guess I can call them names to create a false sense of superiority for myself.

faggot it's a silencer i am right u know nothing bout guns

Fleshlight

needs a bayonet to reduce recoil by adding counter-weight

Fucking brilliant

And it'll increase the probability of hitting the target because now it will have two knives in one
Thanks

>Crossing out the word ban
I laughed harder than I should have.

>not helping your case

silencer

One more, for safety

But that reduces the knife to slashing only

>implying I'm trying to help my"case" against an idiot who can't into definitions

looks like it'd be easier to stab yourself than someone else

bad ass pistol whipping tho

Bro the glock high capacity C-mag (how could you miss that)

Plus an eotech above the scope

Stock

With the other two knives you could just wildly swing you handgun around to kill people in CQC

I missed the part where it was a chainsaw. There are no magazine fed chainsaws last I checked.
>Put it on the portable battery pack

kek

why even bother loading it? it's the perfect killing machine as is

Serious question, are you impotent? I'm working on a theory...

Should i add a gun to the knife too? I think that if I threw it MAYBE the gun would shoot on accident when it lands so that it increases my chance of hitting something

Now i know what you all are thinking "that's fucking stupid you retard, you're throwing a gun at an enemy" Well listen up you fat fuck failure

I will only have one bullet in the gun so when i throw it and it accidentally shoots, even if i miss the target the person won't be able to use the gun because it's empty, so they'll throw it away and run

I say sling like the mp5k, works but you push for stability instead of pull

Not even fucking close.
>pic related
It is a good start, though.

lmao

It's a glock. Throw it in the garbage.

To be honest with you it's more of a knife with a glock added on

LOL... got enough shit in that Glock...??!

>Throw it at your enemies after pulling the pin
FTFY

is that a rail on the side of the scope? shouldnt the flashlight be there? i would want the blade cloer to the barrel .. that shit looks so awkward.

thought that only worked in borderlands

but the aftermarket is so vast

spotted the newfag

Wut

lel

pistol grip

In a word, yes, it's real.... stupid but yes, real.

Glocknade meme is only for retards that void the warranty by shooting bubbas hot reloads.

bipod

Integral suppressor and then a muzzle brake compensator

but what if after they throw it away the weight of the gun bouncing causes the knife to be flung off and thrown at you?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wrong

tumblrfags know more than you

Just duct tape a shark on your arm...

lol nvm I just read it again

I would catch it with my fast reflexes and then throw it back and this time hit them

but now you aim will be off due to the reduced weight of the knife without the gun attachment

sharks have tiny blades for skin
that seems like it would be painful retrieving your shark from the inside of a person who has just been shark'd

That pretty much says exactly what I said. Maybe not reloads every time. But hot loads which it says in the manual voids your warranty.

Increase its lightness by removing all that shit

lol it's good fam. Thanks for the pic. Haven't seen it yet. Gonna use it.

I would adjust for it because I know the weight of just the knife with muscle memory

And if that failed I would use my back knife shown here

Do you keep it in your back pussy?

No

but by removing the back knife from your back wouldn't that open the wound up and allow it to bleed out?
back knifes are a worst case scenario choice, when one must sacrifice themselves in order to also take down their enemy.

Risky move using the backknife, sure you will land the shot without a tripod attachment on it?

No such thing as a silencer. The only people who use that term at those "I know nothing about guns so ban assault rifles hurt durr" people.

But def some flame decals on that bitch fam

So it looks like it's tearing ass around the backyard

Good idea, I'll add one on ASAP

>his knife uses a tripod
Do you have a knife-bearer with you everywhere you go?
Bipod Knife superior in every way.
>Lighter
>One man crew
>Collapsible

Mine

OP here no offense but that's just silly

It's called a sneak shot u fucktards

can you timestamp itwith today's date?

Hide your dogs
>BATFE Inbound

take a watter bottle empty it and duck tape it to the gun it will honestly work better but its only good for 1 shot

Have to be later. I'm at work and it's way out in the truck. Hey wait a minute ATF PLZ GO!!! I don't even have a dog!!!

fill that with packing peanuts because I said so

Brass to face

Buy a gun that's not a glock

>it isn't watercooled

Have fun melting your barrel

Image all the spinning/arm helicopter attacks you could do

No its a bullet shoosher, fag

how to sneak sweets undetected into a US cinema

>Sweets into us cinema
Stfu you didn't come up with that, that image already had that text branded on it.

newfag pls go

Spin2Win

Pic related

kek