User

user,
you can have 1 wish, and it can be anything (except wishing for more wishes).
What do you wish for ?

A genie that gives out unlimited wishes.

/Thread

Magic pockets on all of my clothes. If I want something I reach in my pocket for it and it will be there. Anything. Money, weed, keys, knives, anything.

I'd wish for time manipulation. I can fix all of my mistakes plus I have unlimited chances at almost anything

I'd wish for time manipulation. I can fix all of my mistakes plus I have unlimited chances at almost anything

nothing

I wish that whenever I seriously want something, I'd say the phrase, "I want an xyz (new dog)" and a new dog would appear. If I was in regular conversation and they said I got a new dog and I said I wanted a little puppy, I wouldn't get it. But yeah

Time manipulation. I could go back and fix all of my fuck ups, plus I'd have damn near unlimited chances to to try things.

The worlds most perfect penis.
Anything too crazy I feel would take the fun out of life.

omnipotent power
fucking God, motherfucker

i wish everyone elses wish gave them ass cancer.

The ability to convence anyone with little effort.

I'd wish for the ability to have any requested knowledge input into my mind at any time I want.

That way Id have all the knowledge in the universe at my disposal without overloading my brain.

sauce

World peace, and that everyone was anthro-animals.

Yes, a am a fur-fag.

The ability to change anything and everything I chose to touch. I.E., I change a pumpkin into a carriage (like Cinderella's fairy godmother) without any effort or negative effects.

Immortality. Sure all my friends will die but I don't have that many friends anyways. Immortality isn't indestructibility though, so I could kms.

Power to control probability, what's the chance of my bank account suddenly having 1 billion with no repercussions, 0%? Well make it 100%

Unlimited garlic and rosmary roasted potatoes

pack it up kids

/thread

>Ability to stop time around me, but I can still interact with objects.

Only true super power.

Only wish I need

To meet my soulmate

The power of my actual mind and personality could travel in time. Be actual me with 5 yo and could restart "the game" again and again and again without losing experience. I'ld try my life as a little genius, as a guru, as a trap....etc

The love of my crush

Nice

If I had 1 wish, I'd wish for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Omnipotence

What are you ? 12?

I wish I was happy

Easily controlable but very powerfull telekinesis powers

Right in the feels...

I volunteer my wish to have all degenerates, like you, killed.
And then kill myself cause I have no more wishes

I wish the government would stop hiding the truth about extraterrestrial life...

I'd wish for my sister to have sex with me

Ability to reincarnate at will without memory loss.

I'd wish for a post apocalyptic world to happen.

Probability manipulation.

I would basically be god.

I wish to be billionaire.

Eternal life

Omnipotence, I can grant my own wishes without being screwed over by djinns.

the power to grant my own wishes.

I'd wish to wipe all you faggots off the earth along with your brony cousins.

Become a Sayian.
Rule the world.

to get my girl love me ..

The first thing I'd wish for is to be important, needed, influencing, significant

The second is to be happy