U mad whitebois?

U mad whitebois?

A little, Yeah.

Nope, just glad I'm not a nigger.

Just fucked a black girl last night so nah not really.

/thread

no im great actually. I get a huge sense of fulfillment replaying to shitty bait threads.

Thanks OP!

No, you can keep the nigger lover.

Not really since it's just the stupid nigger's mentality. "I'm gittin bakk at deez wyte peepz by fukken day wimminz." That and the white chicks who date these niggers have serious self-esteem issues. They're usually mentally abused so they don't run off or wise up. It's fucking hilarious.

Saggy tits, fake eyelashes, hooker fingernails, duck face.

Not particularly.

Eh.

Umad negro? UMAD??

/thread

Why is her face a different color then the rest of her body?
You can keep the whore with an inch of makeup on her face

a nigger stole my tv so yeah !! fucking mad

She's obviously a HUUGE whore, so not at all. Enjoy your std's silly nigger.

ITT: OP tries to cope with his inferiority to the white man.

Had my first black chick the other day. So not really.

nah I'm not mad, I wish you much happiness with your whale

No, keep doing it. It helps sift out the gold diggin' trash.

I think your mad nigger that's y u bait

No my eyes work fine and I front need glasses like a shit cunt. Also, not a nigger.

kek autocorrect tried to change nigger to mugger

Gold diggin trash? Nigger what the fuck? Do you think before you speak? Niggers don't have money so why would a gold digger hit up a nigger?

Why does Her tits hang?

Sure, I'm jealous of her.

They double play, you doofus.

Like this nigger would post here. Move on with your weird reverse race fetish white boy and post more of the future single mom.

They hang like a gym sock.

The kind where you can get a titjob using just one tit.

White bois can't compete

Trying to get my friend blacked rn actually

Fuck no I'm not mad. But I have a big dick and I fuck nigger bitches all the time..might have something to do with it.

the best part about black men "stealing" white women is that theyre singling out all of the degenerates and leaving us whites cream of the crop.

As if a quality woman would ever date a nigger. Take your trash and be happy faggot.

LOL! whats the story?

Race traitor takes a couple of pics with her brother before taking monkey dick.

not gonna lie if we were in prison i would make you my girlfriend and i would fuck the shit out of your asshole it would be like a black hole lol

It's not even the same person

Nope, because the fact that she'd even cosnider being involved with such a creature is clear sign she's got some serious mental issues.

Weve got plenty of white girls, if we keep breeding the shitty ones with the niggers, in 10 generations there will only be 1% of the originigger's genes, they are only 13% of the national population. They cannot out breed the white race. Every quadroon they produce is less of a nigger. Eventually the niggers will go extinct because they all bred with whites. Whites could take over the planet through this method of annihilation.

hey,if she wants aids,that's her business

>not understanding how genetics works
>thinking you do

I thought he had "reply or your mother will die in her sleep tonight" written on his chest or something

you forgot nigger fucker

Have fun breeding through mainland Africa, India, China on your quest to world domination whitey.

notice to all nigger/trans/mental illness/faggot/ cuckoldry/race baiting/hillary shills;
kill. your. self

give me sauce or give me death.

He has better lips than she does kek

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

way to bump a dead shill thread up 4 pages.

bring back IDs and sage so we can kill cancer like these faggots.

Naw, shes cute! Hope you guys are very happy!

not at all

I'm so mad that I have money, power, education and not get shot by the cops.

You're bragging about your only accomplishment in life is banging a white hooker.

Topkek

rip blacks

This is subversion ment to demoralize us, don't even bother. Just hide the thread and keep on trucking.

lol

so big

>704970176 Im not shit-coloured like you, little crap, so...nop