Hey Cred Forums What's your best home remedy for a migrane?

Hey Cred Forums What's your best home remedy for a migrane?
Aside from Excedrin and coffee of course

Just lay down in a dark room and relax, you can't really stop them Bro

Caffeine, but OP already knew that

Try cayenne pepper tincture it will relive some of the vein pressure in the head

Jerking off.

Breathe. Prevent it first, take magnesium supplements (citrate is the best imo).
Sex.

Morphine does the trick user

OP here, would aspirin help for diffusing pressure?

Bullet to the head can't fail

Lock yourself up in a dark and quiet room, then take a nap.

sauce on pic?

If it's migraine with aura a supplement called Feverfew almost totally eliminated mine.

Yeah but it can destroy your stomach with ulcers.

My mom would get debilitating migraines and almost died from bleeding ulcers due to all the aspirin she would take during migraines.

It does help but be careful

this

OP here, was waiting for that one

Spicy and greasy food, cold shower and jerking off. A couple of hits from a joint help as well.

Any drug store?

2 bowls of iced water, put your hands in each one and wiggle your fingers until pain subsides

a BJ.

works

I like to stick rusty butter knifes up my ass hole .

bleach
but if i don't have any a bullet to the face usually does the trick

drugs

This make it ALOT worse for me. I mean maybe you can get to sleep after but during it it feels like head is going to explode.

had these before there are fucking great. Gives a nice warm and tingly sensation gradually going up my body too its awesome.

one of the earliest pics of an execution- China i think.
I saved it because of the helix sprouting from the neck.

White noise and plenty of it as loud as possible
Or buy one of them sonic cat alarms and place next to your head

I suppose but I don't because of quality issues.

Smoke sum weed

I don't have weed here in IL

where in IL
i can hook you up Cred Forumsro

Chicago Suburbs, Westmont

Working out works for me about seventy-five percent of the time. When that doesn't work, nothing will, although excedrin and sleep sometimes help.

Sugar, greasy food, and pot all make it much worse.

Exactly, the increased blood pressure just makes it worse.

A shower

Dubs

Home remedies won't do shit. Just take the strongest pain meds you can get and try to sleep.

OP lives in Westmont, anyone want to rescue? if not I'll go

Fioricet. Works wonders.

Excedrine is the only cure for me; however, a hot towel on the back of the neck and feet in ice cold water may relieve some pain temporarily.

Also, and I'm going to show my autism here, but I suffered from chronic migraines for years and doctors couldn't tell me why. Turns out, drinking two bottles of water a day solved it. Dehydration is a bitch

I'm in Schaumburg, not too far, I'll take OP out for food

Mustard!

yo shaumburg Cred Forumsro
mount prospect/arlington heights here

What's the plan for OP then?

Wait seriously? I take 2 ibuprofen or aspirin every time I get a really bad migraine.

This works for me

Eh, I drink more than enough water. They couldn't tell me why either...

Wish I could toss you a nugget OP. Works wonders for some. I got hooked on Barbiturates. No migraines, but don't run out. Narcotics aren't great. Pot can help a lot. I had a bunch of skull fractures, nose and eye orbital bones broken. Feel better.

a good gang rape always cheers me up
i say we dox him, raid his house in the middle of the night, bag over the head and zipties, take him to a bar, roofie him, then rape him in the alley and leave him for the crackheads
guaranteed to make him forget all about his migraine

Pot always works for me

sativa pot

God you're boring

Stop looking at your computer screen retard