Old ones about to max out on images; post a girl you know, anona say what they'd do to her. Replies get replies

Old ones about to max out on images; post a girl you know, anona say what they'd do to her. Replies get replies

Left

roofie in drink, hard underwater fucking

Push her against the wall and force her on her knees. Rip her sweater off and shove my fat cock deep in her mouth. Throat fuck her until I pull out and shoot my nut all over her pretty face

what would you do to her?

I'd fuck your girls throat so hard her jaw would be sore for weeks.
What else would you do to this one

I would flip slam my face into those tits and jam my cock so far up her she couldnt move and just go to town on her there

I'd make her drop on all fours and fuck her ass. I'd grab her hair, pull her towards me and spit on her face. I'd slap her ass hard while fucking it. From time to time, she would taste my cock and we'd go right back to anal. I'd cum in her drink, then let her go back to her party. She'd continue to sip on her drink, tasting my cum while everybody would ask her where she was gone all this time. She'd hide the truth and hope nobody sees her ass being bright red and the fact that she has difficulty to walk straight from the brutal pounding she got and deserved,

Mmm yes what else would you do to degrade her?
Also I'd rough fuck your tall bitch missionary right on that spot. Post more

Can i get some detail on them?
Will return the favour
Nice and long.

I'd rip that bitches jeans and fuck her brutally in those woods. Girl in my pic loves to be titfucked btw

Gianna is pretty cute

I dated her for a few months in high school. Would always grind on my cock. So hot. Would never send nudes tho

This one is Heloïse. She works in a gym. I have a lot more pics from when she was 18 years old. What would you do to her?

Get her on all fours and stuff her tight little asshole from behind while she moans and cries

More detailed for her?

is she old enough to do anything too?

Another pic to help your creativity (When she was 18 yo)

I would smack her over the back of the head so she fell onto the tracks then i would fuck her right there. I would shove my cock up her cunt so far all the blood in my body ran to it. I would pump her all fay until finamy i blew my giant load. I would then flip her over groping her tits and analy raping her for hours until again i bkew my loaf up as it was puming into her ass id pull out and fill her mouth with it as she licked me clean and i left here there for the animals.
How would you fuck them?

tie her to the rail track. she would have to make me cum to be released

there's always a first for everything (yes she is) ;)

I'd take that hipster dressed slut home, take her in the shower, shove her against the wall, fuck her rough while grasping her thigh and tonguing the inside of her mouth. Post more that show off her legs. Also what's her first name?

Unveil her and fuck her infront of everyone then turn it into a gangbang.

I was tit fuck her and blow my load all over those braces.

Christy

I'd love to finish in your sluts asshole and shove my big cock in her mouth to make her clean me off

fuck that ass all night long. will never be the same,

I would push her up against that suv, pull the backside of her dress up and fuck her right there, and give the people driving by a show. I'd cum deep in in her pussy and watch as it dribbled down her legs.

Would collar that little girl and make her my willing little slave

Mmm yes. Do you know her personally? She seems like an absolute milf. I totally want to lift up that skirt and plow her ass

someone give it to her

Oh sweet fucking lord that is a nice body. Gf?

Someone? Both above 18.
Contributing heeps to threads. Heeps of detail please.

I'd tear open all of her clothes and push her against the wall, then grope her tits while I' insert myself in her ass. I'd make her say that she's my little slut, that she exists only for her body to be used and that she should thank me for helping her realize this. I'd do it everyday and keep her in a cage the rest of the time. Soon enough, she'd accept her role and even love it. She would smile, thank me and beg for more rough anal sex. She'd feel accomplished.

LOL. Looks like a tranny.

tie her up bent over the hood and charge people for a fuck

photoshop the little arm out because its putting me off

Ewww. Looks like an ape.

KIK Chemicalfire. I'll chuck your girl with lots of detail. Gotten lots of compliements on past jobs

Yeah she goes overboard with makeup a lot

KIK Chemicalfire. I'll chuck your girl with lots of detail. Gotten lots of compliments on past jobs

user please. I must know her name

lick her asshole

I got to have more of this milf semen deamon

I wanna bend her over a fuck her until she screams. I'd pump her full of cum and have her suck my cock clean. But she still hasn't had enough, shed scoop my cum from her pussy and eat that too.

I would smudge all that make up on her face with my cock. She's perfect

Who likes her ass?

no, just a girl i know. she's pretty below average, but this is one of my go-to fap pics

Posted over 10 replies long and detailed in this and last thread.
Somone return the favour before i go to bed?

Go for a tea and have nice conversation about Our Dreams and fears

Well she does look like she could make a nice cum dumpster anyway

Thank you for the compliment

Sexy. I never got to say from the last thread. I think giving her a shower and making her all slippery before the gangbang would be a great idea.

wut

I would, if they didnt look 13

They are 18. Somone please? Havent gotten off yet tonight.

she can say thank you to me when she is on her knees getting her throat fucked. Now i want to see more of her.

Grab her by the ponytail and gag her with my cock. Get her drooling down the front of her chest as she looks up at me and fingers herself under her dress. Id make her squeeze her tits together as I came on her dress.

Girl I'm fucking atm

Gonna need a better pic for that, cause they sure look 13

I'd slap that stupid grin off her face and grab her by the hair, forcing her onto her knees. I'd then shove my throbbing hot cock down her throat while punching the side of her head. After I was finished fucking the inside of her mouth, I would bend her over and pull her pants down, penetrating her asshole without lube and shoving her face to the floor with my foot. I'd continue kicking her head and calling her worthless until I finally cum deep in her ass, then throw her out of my house and locking the door.

Wwyd to her? Be as brutal as possible.

she is a friends mom

Id like to do her but its r4r. post another

ditto that for this
r4r

There, but reply to first pic. Turns me on the most. Those pants.

Then you should have no trouble finding another pic then

bend her over the bed, life her skirt, rip a hold in her tights and eat her pussy until she's wet and moaning. id slide my hard cock into her cunt and pump her until I bust a load inside her.

I'll do one for you.

I would take her out to a nice dinner. Fancy place. She'd be in a beautiful dress. The waiter comes and we order our food, he says it'll be a while before it comes. She gets an idea. She gets down beneath the table cloth and takes my dick from my pants. She starts sucking it like a pro and its so hard for me not to moan in the middle of a crowded restaurant. She's deep throating me and licking my cock. I finally blow my cum all over her pretty face and she gets up and sits back down. You should have seen the waiters face when she smiled sweetly at him with a face covered in jizz.

Would you wanna do this one?

Reverse image searching her brings up "beauty"

Please user, her name

Moar on her plsss.

What would you do to her, dirty/degrading comments encouraged

Reply for reply

She just screams titfuck

Preferably in that setting please.

She would be so good on all fours with a collar and leash

tell me more

I would strap her down naked to the bed with hands and legs spread as wide as possible. Place clamps on her nipples and gag her mouth. Then set up a fucking machine with two monster dildos, turn it to high and leave. Then enjoy knowing she will be having her holes destroyed for the next 24 hours.

Someone?

I would fuck those big tits in front of er parents javascript:quote('704982571'); do mine

you've been said to reuse stories lol

Someone already replied you retarded cuck

which is it?

>please dont be a fattie, please dont be a fattie

I can see her laying there on her back, pushing her tits back and forth, smiling as she says "thanks for letting me please you master". I grab her hair and makes her take the head into her mouth each time it comes out from between her tits

get that bimbo on the left drunk enough to ride my cock for a webcam audience

left or right and what would you do

don't worry, she ain't fat ;)

('704982571');

She would be laying on her back as Id sit on her chest and put my cock into her mouth. Slowly pumping as I get harder and harder. Once Im diamonds I'll start fucking her face harder until her eyes water and she can't breathe. Id hold both sides of her head and force myself down her throat, spilling my cum into her but keeping my cock there as she coughs and spits up over herself.

i'd pin her up on the wall, legs wrapped around me. I'll suck on her nipples while she tells me i'm a naughty boy.

Go on a boat trip around the Bahamas with her.

make her set the phone to record, rip an opening in that whore outfit of hers, and fuck her with my hands wrapped around her throat whilst she watches herself shamefully in the mirror

I would smash her face against the mirror and throw her phone across the bathroom. Then, I'd punch her face a few times and throw her on the ground. I'd force her to take my balls into her mouth and inhale my crotch area, smearing her lipstick and revealing the ugly whore's true nature. I'd force her to strip and punch her in the stomach a few times, then put her in a stall in the men's bathroom with duct tape over her mouth.

Here's another pic of her Be cruel and punish her in fucked up ways, she deserves it.

God Damn. I want those tits everywhere!

what would you do to those tits?

I just want to kiss that lips. Badly.

Kiss, lick and... titfuck!

Slapping her tits and gripping her nipples, twisting them hard and smiling at her, asking where she wants her meat.

gf?

Id tie them both up the the bed frame by their hands, but leave their feet free so they could run my stiff dick with their pantyhose covered feet. Id watch their crotches slowly moisten until I began rubbing them both through the fabric, telling them to kiss each other as I push my fingers and their hose into their warm pussies. Pulling off the leg wear and gagging them both, Id fuck them one after the other but Id only give my cum the redhead. Id cover her pretty face.

Nice legs.

I'd fuck this chicks throat hard make her gag and drool all over my cock then but all over her eye shadow

And those are what we call disappointing tits. usually hidden in a push up bra

Lick her pussy until she cums on my face. Fuck her then stick my dripping cock in her mouth so she can taste her own juices. Cum on her face.

Goddamn, would facefuck that ginger hard, make her my little pet slave

I want to gag her with her own panties and make her hold her legs up over head as I play with her puffy little cunt. When her juices start to drip down to her asshole, Id slowly push my cock into her ass. She would wimper a little until I was all the way inside of her and start pumping to loosen her up. She would try to let go of her legs, but Id make her keep holding them there. Id spit on her pussy and smack her lips as I fuck her ass. Finally sticking three fingers into her cunt and pounding at both holes. Id lean forward just before cumming and grab her by the throat, squeezing as I squeeze my seed deep into her ass.

Is she perioding?

Anyone going to reply?

Fuck me user, you're observant. Yeah, but I didn't think it was noticeable in this pic.

I would let someone else fuck her while I try to fuck her mom.

they'd make a fine team

she would get dragged to a cubicle and nailed from behind while I regularly pushed her head into the toilet. eventually i would cum on the seat and she would have to lick it up

I'd rip off that shirt and throw this chick down on her bed take off her pants and just go to town down there. Once she was nice and wet I would pull out my cock and rail the shit out of her flip her around on all fours grab a hold of her hair and give it to her like the dog she is. Then I'd cum inside her and just watch it drip out onto her bed

I'd get 10 of my boys over and we'd each take turns fucking her throat, then we would take turns covering her face in our hot jizz!

I would bend her over and rip those bikini bottoms off and then shove them in her ass. Then ram my cock deep in her ass forcing the panties to be stuck inside her. When I'm almost finished I would pull out and cum on her back then turn around and leave.

mind break this girl

Id like to shove my cis white boy cock into her asshole and make her eat my cum after

Well damn, I put a lot of effort into this lol. If anyone wants to do her, here's another pic.

Moar of Christy bro

Aww this girls hot I'd pull those pants down around her ankles and help myself to a nice helping of her ass. Then I'd have to bend her over in front of a mirror so I could watch her cumming as I fucked her hard and raw I'd get her down on her knees to finish on her face as she licked cum off my dick

Moar

grab a fistful of hair and facefuck her hard

bump

fukken saved. later im gonna get my fleshlight and pound this bitch so hard. cum all over her ass and back.

She would look so good on her knees below me

Thanks Mate

I'd pin her ankles behind her ears, then force my cock deep in her asshole before finishing on her face, then when she,s sitting there with cum dripping off her face I'd take a few pics.

i think youre right

Oh fuck she's hot. Post more. Looks like she's craving a cock in her mouth

lift that dress up and fuck her outside

I can see her having my hand in her hair, mascara running down her cheeks and still all she wants is to have my cock back in her mouth

tit fuck until i came all over her face

Hot af.

you think such an innocent girl would be so desperate for cock?

Absolutely. I can see that yearning for cum in her eyes, she needs to be throated

got more? id cum all over those lips

If she is. She can ask me anytime. Seeing that redhead between my legs would be nice.

Looks like she cucked you already.

Yes i do, she seems like the kind of girl who wants to feel owned, knowing she is nothing but a plaything for her owner. And she sure do seem willing to please.

Post sexier pic of her. Pretty cute, liking the height would definitely like to bend her over and cum inside

but she's so embarrassed!

Facefuck until I came down her throat.

Show us a fully nude pic. Let's see her tits. Have her hold up a sign showing how much she wants cock

I would destroy that pussy on webcam, so I could send it to all of her friends and relatives. They'd all get a nice view of her face getting covered in cum.

got anything sexier?

Then i would just have to put a collar around her throat and get a leash to hold. Giving her slap after slap to her face until she begged with tears in her eyes "i want to suck your cock master"

Awww. Shouldnt be. She should just kneel and have a great time.

have her call me papi

right one?

she does have a submissive side, if you tapped into it you could probably get her to do anything

I imagine it must be easy to do that. Have any pics of her with your cock in her mouth?

So is she your gf?

Oh i can see her loosing that shy demeanor and begging me to use her ass, spreading her cheeks and wiggling slowly

bind her arms behind her and leave her on the gym floor for the men's team to use every hole..leave her soaked and dripping with cum, glazed on her face, leaking from her tight bald twat

Any nudes?

Id lay her down on her stomach on the edge of her bed and facefuck her while fingering her tight asshole

How would Cred Forums use my girl?

Slowly pull off her bikini, eat her pussy while digging my nails into her ass. Then have her lie down and deepthroat my cock. Any nudes?

WWYD

just a friend.
she would secretly love to have her ass used. she might even beg

I wish, stuff like this is the best I've gotten

Damn. Is she your gf?

bend this whore over and hit it from behind

push her back down onto the bed, head over the edge, holding her arms down i fill her throat again and again, smearing out her makeup and turning that cute little girl into a fuckslut

I would lay her on her back and fuck her hard so I can see those tits bounce. Then I'd cum all over them.

Would slowly press into her, make her squirm and cry as the head presses her open and then slowly filling her tight little ass

So how about a slap and force her down into my cock by chatching her hair?

Let me know

A good friend of mine

Fuck that is a tight bra and panties. Any nudes? I'd totally rip them off and ravage her cunt

force her to strip in a dark corner in the park, tie her hands and fuck her ass cuming inside, let the dogs clean the mess

i would bondage her and then hit her mouth with a hammer then fuck her and then cut her arms and let her go

wwyd

Yes sir lol

yep all holes are game, she aims to please

Damn how good are the blowjobs she gives? I'd love to give her a real big cock in her mouth and pussy

Lucky man, would take her from you if i could

Does she have a bf? Satan.

Tell me the perverted things you would do to this shy girl.

Very good, but I'm not exactly packing heat lol. I would love to see her suck a real man's cock

if someone replies this with dubs i will give her nudes

goddamn i like those panties

Chain her to the tree and fuck her asshole while she screams for help. Jizz deep inside and leave her there. There'll be a line to use her.

Thanks, and I'm sure she would want to be taken by someone with a better cock lol

she sure do look like she needs a real man to make her gag on his cock

not right now. she tends to go through them fairly quickly. you thinking of moving in on her?

my fat bitch sister-in-law, i want to hatefuck her, degrade her, abuse her, see her cry and choking on cock

Rip her dress off, shove my cock between her tits and make her lick and suck my tip until I cum, then cum inside her after rough fucking her on the ground. What about my girl (OP)

Well i would have a hard time doing that since i have no idea who she is.

Bur i would enjoy to put my hand around her throat and squeeze until she whimpered and nodded to my question if she is my cheap little whore

She def does

All holes? I just want her to suck me off and swallow it all.

Aw having a hard time pleasing your gf user?

She acts like she enjoys it but I know I don't have a big dick and I know she would be more satisfied with a bigger man

Show her off some more user, you want to see her get pleased aswell i gather?

choke her until she struggling for breath and fuck her roughly. push her to the edge untils he urinates herself them cum in her mouth and slap her hard so it covers her face

Of course

you can be of some use by sharing her here and letting her get the proper attention she deserves. poor girl

would love to take her from behind, holding her by her wrists, tugging her hard towards me as i fill her

That's the goal

Lil cuz turning 19 soon, what you think about her anons?

come on you wouldnt want to leave the poor girl wanting more

you wouldnt have to squeeze very hard. but she would prefer if you did

that she seems to have a perfect body

Oh i would squeeze hard, not letting go until her eyelids started to flicker. Then slapping her face hard because she was a bad whore and couldnt take it any more.

After sucking me off I would need a tight hole to fill in. Bet she would be interested.

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and her arsehole tingles at the thought of me taking her other holes.

yes! yes exactly, this is exactly what she deserves...thank you please keep going,

Moar

she would definitely be interested

I would just love to tell her to open her mouth, spit in it and tell her to swallow. I can see her smiling and blushing as she does

Fuck shes hot. Would love to smack her few times and bring to the floor to fuck the shit out of her.

This nerd.

that she does and she likes to make full use of that.

Rollin

Ah she uses it to control men?

i can see it too, the smile of a slut who knows her place and likes it

She gets told to give me her panties, she slides them down quickly, giving them to me and opens her mouth. Putting them into her willing mouth and patting her cheek and telling her to turn around and bend over.

I want to see her crying while being pounded, smacked and chocked by me.

i hope you would send her home without those panties

No i would cum inside her, then let her put her panties back on, then send her home

I would send her home with my cum on her face so everyone can see what she just did.

What would you do to this farm girl?

Totally, loves to be naughty and seductive.

But i guess she actually haven't fucked that many men

she would wear that cum like a badge of honour

You maybe right, but only she could answer to that. ;)

I can give my cum to her if shes a good girl. But if she would came back to her home with it on her face, slurp it all down, and then send me a message she did it.

Pull that top off, cuff her hands behind her, and use her phone to record fucking both of her holes against that mirror. I'd force her to her knees before cumming all over her face and use her phone to upload it to her social media.

Came once to her already and I want more.