Hi Cred Forums i need some help and would appreciate if anyone could help me out

Hi Cred Forums i need some help and would appreciate if anyone could help me out.
so today i had a weird experience.
i had felt pressure in my chest (like my heart is being squeezed) and i felt like im going to feint. i had also gotten blurry eyesight and numbness in my right arm. if anyone could maybe explain to me what happened to me i would appreciate it alot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericarditis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i need your past medical history. those are symptoms of MI

might be a panic attack... most cardiovascular issues involve numbness in the left arm. how old are you... how overweight?

Just go to a doctor, you dumb cunt

Well i never had any history of heart attacks or anything of the sort.
but i did have this feeling before and i brushed it off.

u masturbated too much and caused a blood clot in ur brain u need to drink water and eat healthy and get exercise and get a girlfriend and have healthy sex 4 time sa week

also im 20 years old and im 100 kg big guy im 1,95
meters

I had this shit once, maybe you to. It's fucking painfull
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericarditis

go to the ER... they'll do an EKG... do you have a history of anxiety?

Numbness in your RIGHT arm would indicate a heart attack. Strange, I know, but that is the tell all sign of one. Go to a doctor.

thing is it comes and goes. it happened around 1:30 pm today and it faded.
right now its 22:04 and no trace of the feeling i had earlier. still worried though

I used to have that and had a heart attack last year tqbh

I would do this. Your pretty young for cardiovascular complications. Do you do drugs?

no drugs, i do smoke though.

Probably a panic attack which can simulate the feelings of a heart attack. However, you can go to the hospital and they can run tests to know for sure.

No one here can tell you exactly what is wrong.

Been having this feeling for about a month now. I do have terrible anxiety also dosnt help I cannot stop thinking about my tight chest and numb arm
I guess if it was a heart attack I would does by now ... Right ?

I mean smoking is obviously bad for your heart but 20 is very young for smoking related complications to arise. Could of been anxiety, you may have also been dehydrated? Go see your PCP for evaluation EKG and Blood

Do you take any kind of medication or supplements, or recently had noticeable diet changes?

I got this shit after I was taking Venlafaxine - A type of SNRI medication. Read the package carefully and it said it was dangerous to take the pills if you had history of heart failure, but I do not. At first I ignored the pains and fatigue, but it got worse - Got it checked out with an EKG eventually and I was close to getting FUCKED. Could've died if I kept ignoring it. If you start feeling dizzy, fatigued, blurry vision, or just notice that your stamina is lower than usual when you're up and about then go to the emergency room ASAP, before your heart explodes! Also stay away from caffeine and energy drinks and such meanwhile you figure this out - That can make it much worse.

are you diabetic?

Heart palpitations?

not diabetic

I just got off of Pristiq because of the same fear. Two days after I started taking it, my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. It also made my anxiety 10 times worse.

I got off of it and went back to a standard SSRI.

Definitely schedule PCP ECG and Blood work

possibly heartburn or GERD

Ill head to the doctors tomorrow for a checkup.
maybe its anxiety from military service.
maybe its because im not fit.
ill check it tomorrow though.
hopefully i wont die in my sleep.