Fuck stupid slut

>Fuck stupid slut
>Stupid slut forgets to eat pill
>Pregnant
>Keeps the baby

So I need some primo ideas on how to fuck with her head for the rest of her life. She is fucking crazy and stupid. Only had the sex cuz she allowed me to do aaaanything since she has some major daddie issues. I loathe her as a person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no paternal instincts

Kill her

Kill yourself.

Daily reminder that as a man you can't look or go near women or kids or you'll be labelled a molester or rapist

Thats the easy way. I need to ruin her life. She tried to abort the thing but it failed. Shoulf i tell the kid she tried it once the kid is old enough to understand and play myself off as the good guy?

Never stick your dick in crazy. Convince her to abort it, flee the country or murder her.

The long game.

Bro read above. Forget to mention that the dumb slut tried to abort once

Don't feed the troll (her), you retards. Neo-Cred Forums is embarrassing. Each time you post of of the assholes you give them attention and views.. and can you guess why they make outlandish and irrational claims? eh? eh?

Bro maybe im actually looking for good ways to fuck her life? Fuck off white knight

This.
I was stupid as a kid, but you fucking kids are goddamn miles ahead of my adolescent idiocy.

Take her out, make her think that you love her, and she'll fall in love with you. Marry her and help raise the child. When the child is 14, introduce it to drugs and alcohol alone in a controlled environment and, after they get really fucked up, tell them the story of how they were conceived and how you bitched about it online.

They'll kill themselves once they realize that their dad is a fucking faggot and your future wife will get very fucked up in the head once she knows that the reason that her child killed itself was because of the mistake she made with you.

But you don't divorce her. You stay married, and keep trying to save your marriage, then, when she thinks that everything is going to be okay, you ghost her.

Good luck OP

Do you want to fuck with her head for the rest of her life, but she's the crazy one?

If she is going to ruin my life with a baby i might as well ruin hers

holy shit

>fucks a bitch without protection
>crazy bitch, that is
>she gets pregnant from also not using protection
>"guize I hate this bitch she's dumb and stupid for keeping the kid!!!11one!!"

Kill yourself.

Lesson learned. Never trust women. Also offing myself could fuck her over good tho

>Lesson learned. Never trust women.
not that user but that wasn't the lesson you needed to learn...

>have sex with her
>stop midway
>tell her you just cant get off on her anymore
>when she asks why, tell her that there "isnt enough of her"
>encourage her to gain massive amounts of fat for several months
>use fat-themed pet names if neccesary
>before baby is born, leave
And that is how you ruin her, AND the nigger spawn she harbors.

Never trust women to be smart enough to eat that one pill they were supposed to eat. Instead always use a condom

fuckoff tyrone
nigger spicks and kikes shall hang from tree

>allowed me to do aaaanything
>forgets to eat pill
>She tried to abort the thing but it failed

Are you actually this retarded, she played you to get pregnant on purpose.

oh this is a good one.

Bro i was at the abortion. Bitch bled like crazy. And yea even if she woulda tricked me im still going to ruin her

op, you played yourself

>not using a rubber
>Not pulling out
>This is her fault, she forgot to take the pill!
>I'm just going to be a piece of shit man child and intentionally ruin their lives
>I loathe her as a person
Lol this can't be for real, you deserve everything bad that happens to you. Stop being an immature idiot, you're just as stupid as she is and neither of you deserve to have a kid. Fucking people these days man, they keep getting dumber and dumber with each passing day

so your saying the baby survived the abortion? You should name it Charlie.

So you calling everyone who creampies their bitches, when theyre on the pill, idiots? Well atlesst im not alone

Why? It will serve you no purpose, there's a kid on the way so your main goal should be to deal with that instead.

I thought OP said she wasn't on the pill, but yes I think if you cream in a girl but you're not prepared to have a kid then that makes you an idiot.

Fake and gay

You're a piece of shit, where do you live?

Honestly. I dont care. Fingers crossed fir misscarriage

White knight alert!

she is a troll

youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g

Today's generation, Christ I'm starting to feel old. You guys are just relentless with how idiotic and irresponsible you can be

Im not asking for your moral judgement. Im asking for ways to rek this slut mentally

Yes, ruin her life by giving her more attention. Do something bad like post mean tweets or youtube comments, so she can then make 10 more videos about internet abuse and women-haters; that'll show her!

That's his whole point, you're really fucking stupid.

Christ bro. The picture was irrelevant. Read the post on op

So basically youre just shitposting. Oh how im hurt