I purchased a girl's used panties and this is what I ended up with...

I purchased a girl's used panties and this is what I ended up with. Is this supposed to be an acquired taste or something?

That's pretty lame brah. Ordering some bitches used panties. Probably some fat dude shit them all up.

Yea. That's not what girls panties ever look like

Maybe buy from a chick that looks like she takes care of herself next time.

you went to the wrong supplier

Eat that shit faggot

boil them and make tea

If you wanted used panties i would have sent you some I could use some cash wtf

It's actually period blood. And of course it's lame you shithead. That's the point.

But check this out.

It's not the shit stain that gets me, more than the piss stain all the way up the back. I have never had an ex's panties look that nasty. I have seen some period stained panties. This is something new to me. I shall name this art, piss up the shitter.

If dubs take a picture of yourself licking the brown strain.

Landwhale shart?

Also if dubs OP has to lick it and post video with timestamp

how much did you pay for those? did you even see what she looked like first?

where is she from? she looks like she's middle eastern or east asian

American, but of Chinese decent.

I seriously gagged so hard I farted.

I sniffed them before I took a proper look. How do you think I feel?

if u dont want it ill take them

I'll mail them to you free of charge. I'll pay the postage. Let me know. I feel like they need a good home.

That's why you buy from an established girl with a decent reputation, good pics and a nice body.

Source: GF sells her used panties to retards like you, except we actually try for some quality.

This is just a sad kind of insane

I would buy hers. Anyone got more pics of her?

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY
>HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY

But check this out. Did you not see before?

real talk, how much money do you make?
I wanna rip off these faggots, just piss on panties and sell em.

I am talking a gag so hard and a fart so loud I busted a blood vessel in my fucking eye.

More user

my panties are much cleaner than that every day, and I will sell them for much less probably. no promises that I havent farted in them during the day though, lol.

Gross

>takes pictures with a fucking Samsung S3
Like I said, we actually try to deliver some quality. Digital content is a big seller too.
If you're going to do that, you're not even going to last a week. They know. And how are you going to get through the verification process? And how are you going to make your listings? Extra content (which is a massive earner)? There's basically only one step: be a girl.

This, how much money can you pull with stuff like this?

Fucking sickened, yet curious

How much does she charge?

Enough to blow on hookers, sex toys, and various fetish items like this. You could easily rip me off.

a fifty year old mexican fat fuck bought those yesterday, wiped his ass with them, and punked your ass out of however much you payed for them

one million dollars

I sold panties before I started college to try and get extra money. I would take a picture of me in them, put a little mark with a sharpie on them so the buyer could see it, and then they could compare the mark to the picture and verify they are real.

It was easy. Not worth the money though.

>purchased something I have no desire for

....why???

Nassy mafaka lmao

Well now you have me interested. Please forward your girlfriend's profile. I assume she has a profile on one of the main panty selling sites.

Depends on what the sick fuck wants. Basic panties are €30, I just tack on whatever I feel like charging if it's a nice brand like Victoria's Secret. The biggest earners are people who want custom content. €3 per picture, €5 per minute of content. Shitty premade videos go for €10-25. Sexting on kik is €1 per minute for text, €2,5 for live vids and pics. "Looking" at a dick is €10.

Why wasn't it worth the money?

How much did you sell them for? How many per month? Throw some number out here dammit!

Dubs says you do this

She's from ebanned right? If you don't want them looking like that don't order period panties.

It's pretty much established that she's legit and you can easily compare between the hundreds of photo's that she's the same girl. Only retarded 3rd worlders don't understand, but those don't matter anyway. Did have some autist demand that his name was written on the panties itself.

My woman tried to sell, went on a site called pantydeal. She's very hot but everyone just seemed to want webcam time and shit like that, plus 50/pair is shot pay. She strips now, and kind of got a sugar daddy. There's a rich old guy who pays her thousands of dollars each week just to take her out to dinner and shit. I was skeptical at first but I'd followed them a few times. Apparently he's lonely and wants a hot girl to talk to and spend time with

You probably steal your sisters panties, spiderman wank the shit out of them, then sell them.

FGT.

Whaaaaat teh fak?

It was hard to find people to buy them, then taking the pictures, packaging them, shipping them, all of that. Just a pain in the butt. I sold them for $35 for just a pair I would wear all day, and $50 if they had any specific requests.

I probably sold 15 pairs maybe? Over one summer. Maybe I am just a bad sales person though.

What does that book say?

I'd say it could be dried period blood, does it smell like shit?

Oh fuck.

OPs done goofed.

Cia learning

OP need to see more pics of this chick

alright freaks answer this: one panty goes for about 30$ a pop + special ones with shit or blood for 50$?

Those sites suck dick though.
Totally.
I'm not going to be rude, but you probably sucked. I hate the fakeness of women and being a man in all of this I'm just going to be honest. Buyers are really easily put off, so fuck up a couple of things and you're not worth in their eyes. Or you have a body type that's not special so why would they pick you and not the other generic new chick #521?

Book about the certified internal auditor program?

If it's a known pantyshitter/blooder, yeah. If it's a cute "normal" girl and you ask her to shit/piss/bleed in it, $100 and more.

Some fat dude wipe his ass with it and spend your money on can of beans and beer. OP you are an idiot.

And just think, it was the black dude.

Top kek

Who the fuck gags to a picture. You're a massive retarded faggot.

Yeah that's smarter, just make a petite 'wouldn't do any dirty stuff' girl, that only sells normal worn panties. Freak will eventually send requests for piss/blood whatever. I can charge way higher that way. Thanks m8

Yep. GF looks like a 15-16 year old in the right angle and clothes. You see how this makes bank? So many obsessed freaks. Currently squeezing loads of dosh out of some fuck who likes diaperplay.

theres no more hope for you ...

Maybe. Im pretty average, not some hot sexy type, so who knows. I played sports in high school and am in shape, so my body isnt bad, but im probably just too boring to want to be sniffing my dirty underwear, lol. Dunno, it doesn't matter. Lesson learned.

One more drink and I would

I didn't specify for that! That's the point. I was offended. I didn't even know this could happen.

I'm gonna need some pics

pics plz

>aquired taste
I am dying here

did u get any special rqsts on the ones u sold?

Pic? Peaked my interest...

>acquired taste

lmao

>I purchased a girl's used panties and this is what I ended up with.

You deserve it; who the fuck buys used women's underwear.

Post some pics without your face in them so I have an idea of your bodytype

I don't think it's that weird. It adds additional elements to the senses while masturbating. A woman's smell is intoxicating. Just not this kind.

Yeah, some. Tons from people that didn't seem really interested too.