How's the progress on softening up Alyssa Welch to the idea?

How's the progress on softening up Alyssa Welch to the idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alyssaclaireex/status/762456275309305857?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I recognize her from something

Wat

Simple. Feed Alyssa Welch to a snake. Willingly would make it far easier.
She's in college in MA

Someone should ask in person

twitter.com/alyssaclaireex/status/762456275309305857?s=09

Hey guys did I do good

Screencap and post results

Someone should find out where she goes to school

Bumping for response

Bump

To help others convince her

pls explain - what are we trying to do here?

The ultimate goal is to feed her to python or anaconda. Right now we are attempting to ask for consent over media, hopefully we get what college she goes to so some anons can ask in person if she would do it.

But why? Is there some kind of inside joke I'm not aware of? Is she publicly pro-vore or something?

>>being this new
Newfag

yes newfag here pls explain

this plz

there are no existing snakes that could swallow a person live

a really really large python or anaconda *might* be able to kill a person, but it couldn't swallow the shoulders.

She is incredibly naive and both physically and mentally perfect for a role of prey to a snake

Her specs
>5'1"
>100 lbs
>slender
>overly open minded

At the very least let's find out what school she is at

how long are you planning to keeping going on about this?

honestly it would be embarrassing even on /r9k/

I agree that she is very suitable to be eaten by a snake.
Question, will she be naked while she's eaten?

Until we get a response. Then we plan for phase 2

what if we just egg OP and hope that he outs himself to her and she calls the police on him

Haven't given much thought. If she is uncomfortable with being naked and recorded then we will let her wear a swim suit or any tight, desolving clothing (she is the one getting eaten so she gets final say). But preferably she should be naked so nothing snags or makes the snake feel ill

This is the best thread I've seen on Cred Forums in ages. I am literally crying whilst laughing at the idea!

Mmmm. I have confronted feelings about this. Only thing that motivates me is to see her naked while being eaten, so I don't know.

Still here?

Yes, I'm here. Op I think this is a great idea. How much effort have you put into locating her / contacting her?

I'm
Don't know her college though

>The ultimate goal is to feed her to python
oh god i cant stop laughing.

Either locate or message. If message post screencap
Wanna help?

This. Fucking this.

>honestly it would be embarrassing even on /r9k/
pls shut up. this is funny.

Bump

Dump em

Anyone got the college?

Can she wear that outfit

Anyone?

wait a few minutes, im going to try to find it

>Alyssa Welch
gonna guess she graduated already..

Not from college

yeah youre right my bad. still looking though

im sick of searching already. got her email? ill just brute force it
>also i hate this girl just from reading these tweets

[email protected]

may take a while idk. but im trying it now

Bump

keep this bumped

Bump

shes using special characters in the password, this will take literally forever. anyone got ideas?

Just ask her if she wants to be eaten or help find out her college

oh shit hold up i may have something here

yup lurking

got it. lancaster bible college

How didn't you guys find the college instantly? Twitter post about college - photo of football field attached - name of school in end zone. Keep this going lol this is massive kek

>swallowed a snake
>feet first

?????????????????????????????

Who the hell come up with this idea and secondly, why her? It's the first I've heard of this but I am interested by the reason. Kek/10

See

Have it eat her feet first

no head first.. dont you know anything about feeding people to snakes

Snakes have severe difficulty with that because of the transition from head to shoulders. By doing them feet first that transition is avoided

Fuck this shit is beyond retarded. I dont even.

Bump

hmm.. you may be right now that i think about it..

Bumping

hey, i have a serious proposition for you. the internet has decided that you would be the perfect candidate for a radical new idea. so if youre willing my assoiates and i would like to feed you to a python. now stay with me on this. we will need you to wear as little clothing as possible, so as not to cause the snake to become ill. but if youre opposed to being naked, a bathing suit would work fine we presume. please get back to me www.Cred Forums.org/b/ serious inqueries only

>just sent this

Fuck now we have to watch everything for a single post

Screencap?

We got a python. Now we just need the prey

That's too small bro

Hero

>"now stay with me on this"
fucking hero

Snake size?

I'm new to this thread. Why would she let you feed her to a snake? What is going on?

someone explain this and ill post a 3D printed picture of alyssa's face up my ass

Like 3 feet

See

who is this girl? someone explain please

LOL
Read

Bump

Wait, first off do you guys know how big a python you would need for it to actually eat this girl?

I believe in you Cred Forums!!!

15-20 feet

Robots we need you for physics reasons.

ok well this is crazy and it is probably hard to find a snake that big unless it was at a zoo

they have big ass pythons all over in florida

If you guys are looking for a snakebig enough to consume her whole we can just put her in my pee pee hole
ayoooooooooo

Ayelmoa

this kid dun fooled himself into thinking he has an intelligent plan

uhh you dont know about phase two?

what a fucking nerd.

She goes to Worcester State!

Her friend (@KelsyElisee) tweeted "Too excited to be going to the same college as my best friend" and she retweeted "ME TOO GIRLFRIEND"

Someone asked @KelsyElisee what college she went to and she said Worcester State

tl;dr
Kelsy goes to WS, therefor Alyssa also goes to WS

This method is the easiest way to "hack" lol

cool, so what are we doing with that info again? how does this help us feed her to a snake?

We need some one to ask her to be eaten in person

If any anons out there live in that area, you know who to look for and what to do

Post results

how do we find her phone number??

i live like 5 miles from thier campus but the dorms are gated, i can drive over and see if they are open. usually they are cause the schools too cheap to employ a full time guard. used to sneak over to party in highschool

are you close to her age? if so you could say youre a friend of hers but you dont know which dorm shes in

im 24 so i mean i would fit in on campus lol my buddy takes some shit up there and works the library on m/w/f, but if the gaurd is there shes a prick. if you dont have school id you dont get in. i found my keys imma head over. going mobile **afk**

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on?

God

Get it. Make it happen. For us, B/ro

[email protected]
we have her email, lets just ask her ourselves?
im emailing her now

Bump

Omw

bumpan for interest
also good going, you anons who are taking initiative
godspeed

Wtf

bump

holy shit the madman

gogogogogogo

Lots of water! Getting close had to get some fuel!

Someone findout what her car looms like search insta

> she should be naked so nothing snags or makes the snake feel ill
The collective level of concern in here for the snake is fucking killing me, holy fuck

wtf?