Do you prefer outgoing or introverted girls? Why?

Do you prefer outgoing or introverted girls? Why?

Outgoing gf might convince me to leave my house more. Introverted gf might make being in my house better, and less likely to cheat (?). It's a tough call.

I prefer introverted since they're less likely to cheat and outgoing girls can sometimes be kinda annoying, hungry for attention-ish(?)

I much prefer introverted girls. Issues is, as you get older it becomes infinitely harder to meet them. I'm near 30, have a tight nit group of extremely charismatic, intelligent friends with amazing jobs (lawyers, software sales, etc), but without something like college or grad school to expose you to those types of girls, it's just the extroverts you tend to meet at bars and events.
I've been nailing slags for 5 years now and just want to meet a nice quiet girl to settle down with

Outgoing, introverted people are the worst

Why?
This very mucho

They're boring as fuck.
Most are too naive and innocent which is absurd in today's age.
Quiet...
Just not my type i guess

she looks like a model to me

She is, name is Taylor Hill

I find the naivete can be refreshing. I know enough about the fucked up state of the world without having to have it be a part of my life all the time. Maybe having a chick who hasn't been tainted by the negativity would be a good thing. Unless she's a SJW

I prefer the girls I have a chance with, like everybody else who has not killed himself.

But how is naivety in correlation with being an introvert..?

Outgoing girl: I felt like an accessory.
Introvert girl: I feel like i am her world.

I am with the introvert now, but i do miss the outgoing girl. She was fun as hell, but there were just too many small things that came with her lifestyle that that made a serious relationship too risky.

What was it? The deal breaker

It's most certainly not a necessity that an introverted girl be naive, but it's definitely more likely. Extroverted people are much more likely to have regular interactions with people they don't know, and that sort of experience is actually quite important to understanding people's motives and gauging certain social and societal variables.

I think it takes more from you as a person to lock down a outgoing chick. usually they're the really hot ones, and have the social shit covered. which gives them more opportunities to experience more men, and this make their potential dating pool much larger.

I'll rather have my relationships be fun and eventful than quiet and predictable

Exactly, Humans are social creatures. I don't want a girl that is aloof to everything in the world. Street and social smarts are very attractive to me

I think that the outgoing chicks are usually hot or sexier, introverted the beautiful/cute type

that's a double edged sword, though.

could work to your advantage, or be a deficit.

Outgoing; easier to talk to, always down for whatever, invites you to do things with them

She was fun, interesting and hot as hell.

Had a billion friends, which also meant that she knew like every guy in town, went out alot, spend way to much money on fun and fashion, made selfies on Instagram daily etc...

She was no bitch, i trusted her and she was genuinely good person, but well all these small things add up...

As a man, the "fun and eventful" vs "quiet and predictable" aspects are entirely you're decision. My best bud's girlfriend is outrageously introverted. She rarely speaks when we go out, has very few friends, but she comes lifting with us, goes out to bars, to shows, to weird events, camping, etc and has a blast. An introverted girl doesn't necessarily mean she's boring.
If you have a "quiet and predictable" relationship it's entirely you're fault

It's much easier to have a fun and eventful relationships with an extrovert than a introvert

I do agree with this. My girl's introverted af but she's the funniest person to hang out with. She's also hella kinky.

It doesn't matter. I don't have game.

introverted girls are the worst shit - super annoying and boring as fuck

Introverted. They have no one to tell.