From one to ten how...

From one to ten how, with ten being insane and one being perfectly sane mentally where do you honestly think you rate user?

elaborate if necessary

3/10 for me

5 i guess, some days good somedays better don't leave the bed, but i need to make you a question, why kurt?

Dunno I guess he was a pretty depressed guy

Anywhere between 1 to 6, maybe 7, depending on of what kinda shitty week/day I have

Kurt was a narcissist douche that whined about how much of his life sucked. He started emo before it was even a thing

6-8, hard to tell anymore...

Maybe.
But i had a picture of him and it seemed vaguely related to the question being asked.

well i guess and about you OP what's your rate?

maybe 6 but im working on it

3. I'm too painfully self-aware to be really called insane without sounding too edgy, but perfectly sane would be a stretch. If I really was insane, I would be unaware or feel unrestricted or done some shit a long time ago. Kind of boring tbh.

well first of all i think we have to set clear what means insane, because be depressed or something similar doesn't make you insane (at least i think so)

what happend?

well can I ask you what means sane?

a minor flirtation with heroin

Been getting better lately

5 or something?

also i miss him

I'm like the Joker, super-sane.

hmm good fucking question i think we can start with this :

adjective, saner, sanest.
free from mental derangement; having a sound, healthy mind:
a sane person.
having or showing reason, sound judgment, or good sense:
sane advice.
sound; healthy.

hope you can hold it

some minor OCD. Like problems with shitting and pissing when people are around. Nothing that a short vacation in India wouldn't fix.

this... this is too edgy for me

So by trying to define sane we've opened a philosophical debate lol

7/10
Thought about an hero-ing many time also I talk to myself so frequently thay they become back and forth conversation and I've named the other person.

the magic

Man that sounds like borderline schizophrenia to me. You should research therapy.

I would rate myself at a 7.

I am aware of my areas that I lack in. I c onverse with myself rather than other people. I find myself willfully dumb down to stop my thinking.

I rarely relate with other people.

well for the heroin, is sad to read that but i think everyone can pass it, and for the conversations with yourself, well, everbody talk with themself sometime but maybe in your case would be possitive to try to find some help bro

3 or 2.. i been depressed years .. tried to be better... work on life to no avail.. i think constantly in suicide or killing myself..i refuse to take medication cuz i hate side effects and no shrink has ever helped me much... i hate myself and i m tired of been alive i have friends can interact ez wth people fuck a lot of girls do sports play vidya u know normal stuff yet i feel emty and alone.. i stopped eating much around these las 3 years.. i just sleep.. almost dont do shit anymore.. i wanna sleep and dont wake up.. i hurt myself i cut myself when i try to deal wth a crisis i dont wanna live anymore i soon be an hero.. i cant take it anymore these last 3 months have neeb hard.. im leaving all my stuff in order.. will get a power of attorney so my friend can do my will and see my accounts and shit once im done.. im writing the long suicide note soon im figuring who can use my things and who may need ir and once that is done im gonna go away im tired so tired of this.. the only person that made me feel better cant do shit for me anymore.. until i order all my shit i wont be an hero but i dont know if i can handle it anymore hope i leave all on order..

but, thats the definition of everyone in this page

sounds more like a 4 doesn't it ?
Unless you are violent i have a feeling you can't be above 6.

Oh man thats heavy

5. somewhat depressed but not insane

well i think you should buy i trip, travel to the country or the place you want, the money is not a problem im sure you have some on some place, and maybe the only think you need is some love, some attention and some time to enjoy the live, i know is not that easy cause i was depressed for 2 years thinking about killing myself everyday and cutting myself when i had a crysis so i guess i understand you

Reason for the 7 is strengthened with my extreme conversations that I maintain with myself throughout the day.

No clue

well im out guys it was nice to talk with you for a while see you soon

I Took a bunch of shrooms in 2k14 and have been basking in the ambience of dissociative identity and fantasy reality since.

I dont think will help.. i feel so empty user..i dont wanna hate myself and be empty in another country..i just.. wanna sllep and dont want to wake up

like a 7 i think. I have anger issues and i've enjoyed dreaming about killing people who've harmed me in even the slightest of ways.