I'm 6.1 and 220 lbs with weaponry combat skills and a true viking

I'm 6.1 and 220 lbs with weaponry combat skills and a true viking.

You skinny pussies don't have a chance against.

ask me anything.

Is that a shopped swastika?

fukin nazi trash

goo go polen go go polen

Why would get a nazi tattoo!?

i bet you suck dick

Keep the aryan race strong!

what is ur dream man like? kek

Why'd you get a eurasian symbol of peace tattooed onto your left pec if you love fighting so much?

Post facial features or shut the fuck up.

If you were a true viking you'd wouldn't have a swastika "tattooed" anywhere. You're a fucking wannabe faggot. I'll bet you've never read the Prose Edda, or even seen a Havamal. Go kill yourself you bitch.

>post your face so I can report you to your employer goy

why did you mark yourself a short sighted idiot using historic symbols? you believe anything could compensate that stupidity?

ever been shot?

Did you get that tattoo in prison?

No but so i can see if he is truly aryan.
I bet OP has brown eyes with a fat meaty ugly jew nose.

ITT: A bunch of liberals jealous they don't have the balls to ink something controversial on their bodies and have an opinion which differs from the modus operandi.

Brown eyes don't make you not Aryan, they make you not Nordic.
Agree on the kike nose though.

Post a timestamp. Prove it's you in the photo, or fuck off back to the real world where you're a fat loser in a basement

you better than this actor

>modus operandi.
The phrase you're looking for is "status quo", lrn2latin
Also I approve of OP's tattoo.

Bet OP looks something like
>pic related

No beard, you are not a Viking.

Checkem tripsss

Do it faggot

when you bench what reps do you do? also what workouts would you suggest for abs and your forearms

Why are you getting a blowjob from a boy?

>wanting to associate with these people

does hitler know you take it up the ass?

Being fat and overly tattooed is degenerate, but I'd still rather associate with them than shitlib urbanite scum.

your photoshop skills are horrible ^^

Should I have sold on that SCS Spike? it's up 12.83 for the day. Also six foot one makes you nearly two feet shorter than an average piece of plywood.

I practice martial arts and would not cost anything kick your ass , you faggot nazi

Holy shit you need to get into the fucking oven, you greasy faggot.

Was your father a fireman?

why you preferred to become a nazifag ?

Is that your Grindr profile photo? I'd really like a bottom who screams 'Heil Hitler' as I poz that Aryan ass.

What does your husband look like? Who fucks who?

fuck him upppp

Please tell me that's a fake tattoo.. you look like a Edward Norton rip off

I'm also 6'1 and roughly 220 pounds.

I'm not a super fat ass but you're too toned to be 220, OP is a faggot

You look so cute, I wanna friendzone you, just so I can have you bake me a cake.

I'm 5'11 170 on a good day and I'd dust your ass. you look like a pussy with the Tibetan symbol of peace on your chest
>combat weaponry

op faggot i dont need to figth you
>i already own your house and all your fanacials

Kirb stomp some SJW if you can, it needs to be done. Also so you go shirtless to show off that tattoo much?

in other words i own you faggot

Pretty good chance you would be buried the next day.

I like your tattoo.

> photoshops a swastika on your chest
> trying this hard to be edgy on the internet.

yep, confirmed faggot

fuccing a for real. if hes 220 he's 6'6 lying fuccboy

I'am a ex top class navy seals team 6 and black

0/10 skill

14/88 brother

damn you look pretty good! I'm a girl and find you so fucking hot with that tattoo

Do you still think swastikas are cool and edgy or was that when you were 12? Fag

Fuck you un niggas pussies , if he wanted could kill , it costs me nothing less stupid monkeys , I am superior to you and they know

At that height, I would be around 180 with that body.

I was blessed with wide shoulders though so I look stronger than I am

I'm not a fucking liberal. But the truth is dildos like this guy are who give true followers of Asatru a bad name. I'm a Viking. This pos is nowhere near that level.

is OP a FGT for BBC?

it's the only way to safe the white race before extinction. arabs, niggas breeds like monkeys and they are talking over.

i'm 5.6, 160lbs and i have a shotgun so yeah i'd say i have a pretty good chance against your faggot combat skills you pussy

>a true viking
>swastika
you do realise Scandinavia didn't want anything to do with Germany's shit tier fanboy ethnic nationalism, right?

>black guy sees tattoo
>confronts op
>n-n-no, Mr. Nubian K-k-ing, s-s-sir. I'm a H-h-h-indu. I love b-b-blacks
>turns out op wears thick soled shoes
>is only 5'9"

tfw it's actually got to this point

So when neo-nazis butt fuck each other is it true for lube you use the tears of baby Jews and blacks that you secretly fathered with your non-arien mistress?

Sounds like you're a triggered Swede. Skinheads have some degenerate tendencies but they beat on shitskins for fun so they're good in my book.

I would wreck you in seconds.

I throw shitheads like you out of bars and comedy clubs like it's a stroll at the park. Throw your pussy ass in a head lock or throw your ass in a guillotine and pull on your neck so hard that even if you had a gun you'd be fucked. If I had a dollar for every time some 6+ lb 200+ lb (I'm 5'7, 213lbs) guy was laying on the ground, seized up going 'My neck... my neck...omg...omg... my neck"

>true viking

OP probably lives in the cocky streets of downtown Stockholm.

I wish I was 220 lbs with a true viking. I'm 260 and vikingless

I really dont care honey sugarpie :D you're my friend now. Can you bake me a chocolate chip cake? :3

How does your 401K get affected after going to prison?

I'm 100% norwegian. Real viking stepping in.

Damn dude, you sound like my uncle Jim Bob who talks about being in Vietnam that has never actually left the us

Why do you have black hair vikingboi?

Hey fatty, are you gay and do your parents know you're gay?

Says "ask me anything" but doesn't answer the questions..

Why are you an edgy faggot?

swastika is shopped. try harder/10

>getting a tattoo
>claiming to being an Aryan superhuman viking

Why do Nazis always do this? Don't they realize that tattoos are degenerate? Even Hitler himself hated tattoos and thought only subhumans had them, that's why he tattooed the Jews and all the other shits at Auschwitz. Also, why get a tattoo of a swastika, do you want to be a social outcast or something? Also, nice shop, faggot.

Is your cock over 7.5" long and if not, how do you plan to KYS?

True Vikings weren't fucking nazi you shitbag

And my devil's trips has spoken

>666

This.

HE HAS SPOKEN

I am 5.8" 190 pounds, i live high up in the mountains in the north. I hunt fish and kill for a living. I can move 30 miles a day in snow i minus 22F fora week to get a moose and i have killed bears with my axe.

Sure, and I'm the Queen of England.

Queen Elizabeth?!
It's trully an honor!
Sorry for not bowing before you.

bro u look like the same guy i seen sucking a black guys cock the other day on these threads. did he cheat on you?

Hail lelouch

Fuckin manlet, I'm 6'1.5" and 225lbs. I'd crush your puny delicate little frame like the frail faggot you are.

Vikings reft villages for living. I hope you at least a gang member. If you never raped somebody or killed or reft you cannot compare yourself to vikings, you pussy.

190lbs
Taining krav maga
Will probably break your arms quit easily

Where's your mustache?

I have yet to meet man that can outsmart bullet

Well i am right now at these coordinates: 68' north by 20' west. It's amazing, no civilization at all but still i got internet :D.

Here's a pic from summer in the north +6C (42F) and no wind (winter is hell, storm 24 hours a day).

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Spidy Thread?

ROLF

Cann me you FUCKHEAD!! i will fuck your ass you asshole!!!
01727723036 ! COME TO ME! And i will break youe Neck fuckass!

Fuck the Swedes, I'm Danish. He's the one who claims viking blood, when if anything he's an ethnically cobbled American poseur. White supremacists in Scandinavia have their own symbolism, and the swastika, if used at all, is often part of a greater whole that's more reflective of Nordic heritage, rather than a low brow wail of "hur dur Hitelr had gud ideas".

I sexually Identify as a meme. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being uploaded onto the imgur website and linked into the reddit threads. People say to me that a person being a meme is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a computer scientist put my brain into my computer like johnny depp in transendence, equipping me with the dankest of pictures from the internet. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sir Danks-a-lot" and respect my right to meme from above and meme needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a memephobe and need to check your internet privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I'd win ^

There, I fixed it.

Do you top or bottom or are you one of them vers fellas?

Here's a pic of where i live, a barren desolate land.

Here's a pic of whats left of a nice german girl who against all advice 7 years ago went out into the mountains just before a storm hit.

Nothing else was ever found of her, everyone pay their respects at this place before moving on the frozen lake.

6'4' 275lbs, nice try manlet

Why tag
It was a surprisingly well educated comment that doesn't imply anyone being nazi scum

How does it feel to have your sister fucking niggers ?

>true viking

You have black hair and body hair like a fucking Arab.

Here's the perpetually frozen lake.

6.5 240lbs and German, suck it you cuck.

>true viking

Do you even know how to sail?

hey i learned a new term on Cred Forums today.

manlet

how you are a viking without a beard?

fucking nazi scum, go die pice of shit

100% sure if you wanted to fight me, I'd kill you.

Bitch Im from northern minnesota and a vikings football fan. I AM THE TRUE VIKING

How long does that henna tatto last?

Fuck you OP ahahahah show off hooker

I like the thought of your life style. Stay warm my friend.

is that you?

made dis so i can search for

Kek, nice try with your big boy words, but wrong fucking context you jew

Stupid pussy. I will beat your ass into the ground and then drop my Jewish nuts right on your forehead. Take a pic, and post it here.

cringe at all you guys calling yourself vikings(why is that so fucking popular anyway?)
have you raided any english villages lately? educate yourself plebs

Vikings aren't around anymore dipshit, thats like me saying I'm a visigoth or some shit.

You're racist white trash

this

>swastika tattoo
>doesn't realize he's a total fagget
kys plz

Fine, but I have real Nordic genetics, ergo more purely Rh- blooded.

why you madness bro?

Because I go to vikings games at US bank stadium. Makes me a viking fagoot bitch

if you were a professional football player on the vikings you would be a viking but you aren't that

I'm immune to AIDS too bro

Oh god i'm a femboy but I totally wanna kiss you and let you dom my boi pucci

I bleed purple and gold.

That is always gonna be the case when your sneak up from behind... Faggot

Are you a giver or a taker?

full pic

with the pic this time

3 bullets to your skull would make short work of everything you have worked so hard to achieve.

Why don't you show your tiny dick which you are clearly compensating for?

You're skinny too.

You like boi pussy my little skin skinhead man??

the funny part is the guy is using asian made phone and posting on an asian owned forum

are they all this hypocritical or just stupid?

Do you work? Do you have a hobby? How old are you? Do you have a brother or a sister? Do you live in a house or in appartement? Do you have pets? You play a music instrument? Plz answer op!

Op died....

if only

Idk why Cred Forums demands timestamps for tits, but not for bait like this. Fuckin timestamp or I won't take the bait.

Are you triggerd OP?

Easy to confuse, but the nazi swastika is a runic symbol for Thor, protector of mankind. The symbol you're thinking of is slightly different.

202cm 130kg
you are by definition a bitch

>all this muscle helps me repel bullets and stab wounds

So, when you're sucking your boyfriend's dick does he like it when you swallow or does he like to cum on your face?

If it wasn't, then that means the fucktard has a backwards swastika on his chest, because that's how mirrors work.

nice sharpie skills

This.

Look how bloated the lines are.

Do you like coloring? You a favorite color?

and the ends arent fucking straight, op could have taken the time to use a ruler

1488 brother

>true viking
You're a faggot

Say Hi!

Vikings don't get swastikas. Vikings never heard about swastikas

>True Viking
>swastika
>no viking knot
right faggot kys

Vikings are supposed to be tall. I think average Vikings were around 6'4 and were way fucking heavier than you

G.L.R. is a faggot!

oc

6'1" is not a viking. 6'5 and 250-300lbs is way closer to a viking.

this is so cringe.. i dont have any issue with nazism, but the gay American History X knock off tat? really dude..? if this is bait youve done well.

>skinny
>kek

Is that a woman

Op I believe you do weigh that much and are a skinhead but you're probably actually the fatass who got his swastika under his Naruto quote tattoo

powder muscle looks discusting tbh. i feel sorry for you people who think being big is better. fuck i try to get as light as possible and maintain muscle mass not go powder and look retarded. 67kg male here btw, was 87kg year ago

No powder friend, did try it once I'll admit but never liked the idea

i like the protein powder for the fact its cheap source, and my fav companies are grenade and musclepharm, Great way to add that extra protein when you cant get the food for it!

OP here,

On point and the only one that could find this out. Pretty much Cred Forums is full of retards, however was fun and i got my cringe from them all. My Photoshop skills are great for the first time. IT's all take brain power.

btw was a fucking GREAT BAIT. STILL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

>6'1
manlet detected

LOL MY SIDES

You have a swastika tattoo. No matter what, you'll always be white trash too scared of niggers and Jews to do anything but hide with your clubmates

6'4 275. Fuck with me.

Step into a muay thai gym and challenge a hardened conditioned fighter

Make sure someone says that at your funeral when your dead like everyone else you know is going to be

are you a bottom?

Does it bother you that all your alpha male instincts can ever win you in this pussified society is a lifetime in a cage?

I love it when guys have Nazi tattoos, then turn out to be circumcised.

>he says watching Chad hammer his girl friend

Beeeeeeta

Why do you have a nigger belly button? This fag is mixed.