Girls with glasses thread

girls with glasses thread
post 'em pretty girls

This girl is not 18. I am a janitor and have access to all of your information. Reported. Have fun getting raped in prison sicko.

>revealing is janitor

Sauce?

Perfect even without glasses

>revealing is pediphile

Woah. WTF is going on here. One minute she's got glasses and the next she doesn't. Am I witnessing a miracle?

Name pls.
Also moooar

found another one of her

So umm who is she?

T'is for science that I require all the sauce

Responding to bait

disgusting

It's a nude, yet not a nude, please try again

Trump made her see again! Can I get an amen?

I've never been so happy yet tormented by any kind of torture, not knowing who this is is agonizing

>T'is for science that I require all the sauce

bump for geeky self shot nudes

>tips fedora "m'lady"

Hnnnn

Say watcha will, that girl is impressive

The only problem here is that girls with glasses are just pseudo-intellectual cunts. They not only like to look and pretend to be smart (as if glasses make people look smart anyway -- oh, you were born with genetics that impaired your ability to see? Yeah, I guess natural selection really wanted you to be a professor!)

Anyway, back to the rant. They not only cunt themselves around like that, but they expect you to go beyond just humoring them and treat them like they're sooo much smarter than you.

It's 2016. It's been at least a decade since even people with rare eye problems could wear contacts.

In fact, most ophthalmologists (real eye doctors) don't even write prescriptions for glasses anymore and only prescribe contacts and most of them recommend laser surgery above all else.

You have to go to a fucking optometrist (shill for the glasses manufacturers) to be one of these cunts.

So no. No girls with glasses.

Now look at my ass. Much less shit comes out of it than their mouths.

:3

Get a life you fuckibg nerd loser.

Nice dubs

But can you elaborate?

Moaer

Not 18?! That girl isn't even a girl!

>
she looks like that girl in the "post dubs you cum to these tits" thread

is this new copypasta or something? topkek

She might have a feminine dick, but she's a girl for sure. Read a book on modern biology you ignorant fuck.

Who?

I'm a genderfluid species fluid wombat trilobite bisexual fruit bat, check your fucking privlege

Obligatory.

Trip dubs...and a source?

bump for amy amyson

>feminine dick
>wants us to study biology

You know, its been a couple years since school, but last I checked, we still define biological gender by sex organs. Fuck off back to tumblr.

It's 2016 you racist fuck.

What?

>(as if glasses make people look smart anyway -- oh, you were born with genetics that impaired your ability to see? Yeah, I guess natural selection really wanted you to be a professor!)

Actually, it would suggest that. If a species were surviving through grunt work (hunting, farming, construction, etc) and natural selection wanted to make some of that species smarter, impairing their vision would work to force them to increase their ingenuity.

Sounds like you got dumped by a smart chick with glasses Ahahha you sad fuck

Don't mansplain to me you white fucking make.

>filename is real

So that's AsHannahSpeaks

So what the fuck happened to her Tumblr?

Nudes?

Reported.

reported

He doesn't have any.
It's not funny anymore. It never was.

Reported.

Sam are you posting pics of your ex?

I like the way you talk to me, user. Want to take a shower? Afterwards we can have a nice conversation about gender identity by the fire.

hey user how do you like my bicycle?

>samefagging this hard

Reported.

go go go go go

The open tabs. How to unrape sister

New teacher at my school. She's very flirty or at least that's the impression we all get. Either way we all wanna run a train on her

Thanks for playing, retard.

post noodz already you fucking niggers so I can finally blow my load

source?

whoa! I'd like to pet her pussy

Chubby chick (slump breaker) from a while back. Don't have nudes but eh... Bored. So fuck it, contr.

happy now?

pick a bitch if u pick mine nude it is

Cute

Source!

Acting as a janitor is a banable offense. Mods, ban this guy.

Lol so any picture on an "underaged" person, even FULLY CLOTHED... is cp? You are definitely new here...

so what, she's not nude or something

Well she does seem to breed magnificent beer swilling mountain men. Get her drunk and put it in her pooper to prevent this fertile bitch from propagating

it is now

Is that a pokemon comforter I see?
Whelp, time to propose.